剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
九大行星排第三
Third planet in nine
位于由一颗恒星主导的恒星系中
in solar system dominated by one major sun.
蓝色 完美匹配
Blue colour. Perfect match, my friend.
不是蓝色是灰的
That's not blue, it's grey.
-偏蓝色的灰 -那是块死石
- It's bluey grey. - It's a dead rock.
氧气都没有
It doesn't even have any oxygen.
她不是想去吸氧只是想看看
She doesn't want to breathe it, she wants to see it.
-这事我不做 -她想看地球 就给她看
- I'm not doing it. - Look, she wants Earth, we give her Earth.
一周的时间 取消其他所有观光项目
It takes us a week. We cancel all tours,
我们给维修中心发送TC32
we submit a TC32 to maintenance central,
说织梦九号♥坏掉了
tell them that the Dreamweaver Nine is damaged.
-它没坏 -那我把它搞坏
- It isn't damaged. - Then I'll damage it.
回程中我把引擎弄坏
I'll jerry the engine on our return.
把老太太哄开心了
The crone's happy,
她回到那个奇怪的
she goes back to her weird little outpost
谁知道是哪的破地方
in God-knows-fucking-where,
不记录她这趟旅行 不留文件
we keep her visit off the books, no paperwork, nothing.
我们每人多一千克的钱
And you and I are one kilo positive richer.
那可是五年的薪水 布莱恩
It's five year's salary, Brian.
想想我们拿这钱能干什么
Imagine what we could do with that.
你去做吧
You do what you want,
但这件疯事我不干 我才不想失去
but I'm not gone to blow my chance of Primo Central
调任第一中♥央♥星的机会
doing this crazy shit.
你必须去 至少两人才能操作飞船
You have to. It's a two-man craft minimum.
芭芭拉
It's Barbara.
-我来接 -一句话也别说
- Look, leave it to me... - Don't say a fucking word.
-宝宝 -你在哪呢
- Hey, babe. - Where are you?
我还在工作 出了点事
I'm still at work. Something came up.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's OK.
-你一个人吗 -嗯 一个人
- Are you on your own? - Yeah, yeah, I am.
我刚打算出门
I'm just about to walk out the door.
-你收到了吗 -收到什么
- Have you heard anything? - About?
还能是什么 调任啊
What do you think? About the transfer.
能等我回家再说这个吗
Can we talk about this when I get home?
你看看视频邮箱吧 布莱恩
I think you should check your vidmail, Brian.
好
Ok.
你好
Hey, there.
这里是第一星的莱纳斯
This is Linus Primo.
我希望借此机会亲自通知你
I wanted to take the opportunity to message you personally
告诉你 这次很不幸
to say that, unfortunately this time,
你没能成功申请调任
you did not succeed in your application to transfer
位于第一中♥央♥星的总部
to Head Office here at Primo Central.
我知道接到这个消息你一定很失望
I know this must come as a disappointment to you,
-鉴于这是你第... -五次
- as this is your... - Fifth.
申请
application.
你瞧 我一直以为我们只需要在这待两年
You see, I was under the impression we'd be here for two years.
但现在已经四年了
It's been four years,
而我有预感还会待到第六年
and something tells me it's going to be six.
与此同时 我一天做三次头发
And still, I do my hair three times a day,
我孤身一人在第一星酒店的吧台坐着
and still, I go to the Primo Hotel bar, and I sit alone.
我会解决好的
I'm going to deal with it.
你根本就不明白 是不是
You don't get it, do you?
你在他们眼中什么都不是
You don't mean anything to them.
所以你怎么可能解决这件事
So, how can you possibly deal with it?
好了 各位 我们刚刚飞过欧米茄五号♥星
OK, folks. We're just passing Omega 5,
该星以其高亮度而闻名
well-known for its high luminosity,
一般你望向窗外就能看见它
which you would normally see out your window.
可惜的是 今天星尘云太厚了
Sadly, we've a lot of dust cloud today,
不知道你会不会那么幸运能见到它
and I'm not sure you'll be lucky in that regard.
然后我们将路过半人马座阿尔法星
And then we'll be travelling past Alpha Centauri
最终到达太阳系2483B65号♥
until we reach solar system 2483B65,
地球的故乡
home of planet Earth.
距离安姆弗尔三号♥星
还有3天零12小时
您的卡斯托耳星火球 戈登女士
Your Castor Fireball, Miss Gordon.
-谢谢 -如您所要求的 放了双份伏特加
- Thank you. - With double the vodka, as you requested.
您需要点什么吗 先生
Can I get you anything, sir?
我奶奶去世时有279岁
My grandmother was 279 years old when she died.
比起我来算很年轻的了 但是...
Spring chicken compared to me, but...
在那个年代 也是很了不起的了
at the time, it was an achievement.
我记得她坐在里伽二号♥星的门廊上
I remember her sitting on our porch on Riga II.
她把我抱在膝上
She had me on her knee
和我讲她在地球的童年
and she told me about her life on Earth as a child.
她父亲在森林里有座小木屋
Her father had a cabin in the forest.
在一个叫卡罗莱纳的地方
A place called Carolina.
我记得木屋是用一种叫橡树的木头做的
The cabin was made of a wood called oak, I believe.
他是个伐木工 是个正儿八经的山民
He was a logger. He was a real woodsman.
有些如今不太受欢迎的观点
Had some opinions that wouldn't go down very well today!
我奶奶名叫萝拉·凯德
My grandmother's name was Laura Cade.
她嫁给了我爷爷 比尔·戈登
She married my grandfather, Bill Gordon,
所以我才叫这个名字
hence my name,
厄玛·露易丝·戈登
lrma Louise Gordon.
她曾经告诉我有这么一个地方
She told me that there was a place
距离小木屋大概八千米
about five miles from the cabin
叫麋鹿河瀑布
called Elk River Falls.
那是个漂亮的瀑布
It was a beautiful waterfall
它落进一个清可见底的天然水潭中
cascading into a natural pool of water so clear you could see the bottom.
我不知道我该不该告诉你这个 但是...
Well, I don't really know if I should tell you this, but...
夏天的时候
On summer days,
她和比尔会到瀑布那儿去
she and Bill would head over to the falls
然后裸泳
and they would swim naked.
身上不着寸缕
Not a stitch on them.
她告诉我那是她这辈子感觉最棒的时候
She told me that was the best feeling she'd ever had.
我记得我一直这么想着
And I always remember thinking,
我很想去看看那个地方
I would love to see that place,
在那清澈的水里游游泳
to swim in that clear water.
麋鹿河瀑布...
Elk River Falls...
卡罗莱纳
Carolina.
我们就去那儿
That's where I want you to take me.
你该告诉她
You should tell her that
我们不一定能定位到非常确切的位置
we can't necessarily locate specific destinations.
当然了 你会和我说时过境迁
Of course, you're going to tell me that things have changed,
当年的地球已经不是今天的地球了
that Earth back then is not Earth today
或者之类的话 但是...
or some such thing, but...
假如说我的人生教给了我什么 诺顿先生
If my life has taught me anything, Mr Norton,
那就是有些地方想要改变
it is that some places want to change,
而有些地方不想改变
and some places don't want to change,
我觉得我知道麋鹿河属于哪一类
and I think I know which one Elk River is.
你呢
Do you?
目的地 地球
星系 2483B65
预计到达时间 2天19小时21分钟后
织梦号♥上的船员总是这么少吗
Does the Dreamweaver always fly with such a small crew?
通常有四个人
Well, there'd normally be four
包括医疗人员和安保人员
including hospitality and security,
但你们预定得太晚了
but because of the late booking,
我们凑不齐人
we couldn't reach the right people.
那安德鲁斯先生呢
And Mr Andrews?
他一般会随船出行吗
Does he normally fly with the crafts?
有时候会
Sometimes.
如果船上有你们这样的贵宾的话
When there are VIPs like yourselves on board.
为什么出发前我们没有办理任何手续
Why was no paperwork completed before we left?
我们回来后再办
Well, we'll do that when we get back.
我们不想因为那些手续给她增加负担
We didn't want to burden her with any formalities.
-你们拿了她的钱 -对
- You took her money. - Yes.
-是订金 -安德鲁斯先生拿了她所有的钱
- As a deposit. - Mr Andrews took all of her money.
听着 我们到这里来了 不是吗
Look, we're here, aren't we?
这就是她的心愿
This is what she wanted.
戈登女士已经老了
Miss Gordon is old.
她很相信别人
She trusts people.
她很老很老了
She is very old.
-是的 她很老 -戈登女士有心脏病
- Yes, she is. - Miss Gordon has a heart condition.
再过两个月 她就要死了
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表