剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
山姆
Sam.
小山姆
S-S-Sammy.
好名字
A nice name.
我很怕他
I was frightened of him.
不
No.
别再说了 在这里不行
No more of that, not here.
咖啡和用我妈妈的方子做的核桃蛋糕
Coffee and walnut cake made just the way my mum used to make it.
你会想起去哪儿找她的
You'll remember where to find her.
抱歉 我们刚订婚
Sorry, we're just engaged,
这真是 真是太美妙了
it's kind of... It's glorious.
别挡我的路
Just stay out of my way.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you!
布拉德肖保险公♥司♥
很多人忘记我在布拉德肖保险公♥司♥工作
A lot of people forget I work at Bradshaw Insurance,
你真有心
so kudos for that.
我总是告诉他们 但他们通常都忘了
I always tell them but they generally forget.
-我能帮你什么 -你搞错了
- How can I help? - You've made a mistake.
我不是这些人中的一员
I'm not one of these people.
我要一切恢复正常 就像以前那样
And I need everything back, just the way it was before.
我猜他们不是真的
I take it they're not real.
-不是吗 -那对订婚的恋人也不是
- Aren't they? - Nor are your engaged couple.
已经在街上撞到我三次了
Bashed into me in the street three times now.
有点不真实
A bit disingenuous.
你说 你儿子让你想起后面的那个男孩
Claiming your son reminded you of the kid at the back.
就我个人理解 他应该在前面
The way I understand it, he'd be at the front.
很可能正在把风筝撕碎
Probably ripping the kite to pieces.
坐下 艾德
Sit down, Ed.
我想要我儿子回来
I want my son back.
我不确定你想
I'm not sure you do.
人不能就这么没了
People can't just be extinguished.
我总是会给人三条合理化建议
I have three rationalisations I always give.
第一 是对你自己造成的伤害
First, it's the damage that's been done to yourself.
好的 没错 够了
OK, right, enough...
第二 是对其他人造成的伤害
Second, it's the damage that's been done to others
还有第三 也许是最重要的
and third, perhaps most important,
是对他或她造成的伤害
is the damage that's done to him or her,
如果你愿意也可以叫患者
the subject, if you like.
-去你的 -丈夫想让妻子
- Fuck you. - Husbands wanting their wives
完成最后一轮痛苦的化疗
to go through that final round of painful chemotherapy.
孩子想让妈妈继续活下去 哪怕妈妈痛苦万分
Children wanting their mums to go on living despite the pain.
所以生活中问题的解决方法
So the answer to life's problems
就是不再在现实中活着吗
is to stop living in reality?
你儿子是个糟糕的儿子
Your son was a shit son
对他来说你也是个糟糕的父亲
and you were a shit father to him.
那样的现实有什么好的
What's great about that reality?
你不懂
You don't understand.
那里有快乐的时光
There were moments of joy.
那里有难以置信的幸福时光
There were moments of incredible happiness.
当山姆开心时 那里就有快乐
When Sam was happy, there was joy.
你不否认你梦想过另一种生活
You don't deny you dreamt of another life.
梦想和想让它成真不是一回事
Dreaming is not the same as wishing it's true.
我想看我儿子长大成人
I want to see my son grow up to be a man.
我可以告诉你他的经历只会越来越可悲
I can tell you his story will just get sadder and sadder.
那也应该是我的经历
Then that should be my story, too.
那会击垮你
It will break you...
也会击垮你妻子
and it'll break your wife.
他会锒铛入狱
He'll go to jail.
会做可怕的事
He'll do terrible things.
你也会做可怕的事
You'll do terrible things.
你们都会很不幸福
You'll all be so unhappy.
那也是命该如此
Then that is how it shall be.
收养 养育 找另一个需要你的孩子吧
Adopt, foster, find another child that needs you.
投身于新的可能性 新的生活
Engage in new possibilities, a new life.
你可以重新书写一切
You can rewrite everything.
我们有孩子
We had a child,
我想让他回来
I'd like him back.
这只是内疚
This is just guilt.
不
No.
这是爱
This is love.
他是我创造的 我们创造的
He's what I made, we made.
这就是爱
This... is love.
你听上去快被说服了
You almost sound convinced.
-我可以逼你就范 -不 你不能
- I can force your hand. - No, you can't.
他们只能通过我的车站
They will have to come and travel
到达梅肯高地
through my station to get to Macon Heights.
我会告诉他们他们会失去什么
I'll tell them what they're going to lose,
失真的生活
a life without truth.
那样没法阻止所有人
That won't stop all of them.
至少会阻止一些人
It'll stop some of them.
多少算多
How many is too many?
你要拒绝他们获得幸福的可能吗
You would deny them the possibility of happiness?
大家的幸福就在这里
Of all there is here.
你觉得这叫幸福吗
You think that this is happiness?
我觉得有些人离幸福最近也不过如此了
I think it's as close as some people can get.
包括你
You included.
也包括我
And me.
我爱我儿子
I love my son.
你选错了 艾德
You made the wrong choice, Ed.
我本以为能挽救你
I wish I could have saved you.
我尝试过离开
I tried to leave once.
但是做不到
Couldn't do it.
我同情你
I pity you.
也嫉妒你
And I envy you.
那你有什么故事
What's your story, then?
这里治好了什么
What did this place fix?
我伤害了你的孩子
I did damage to your children.
你会因此想要伤害我吗
Does that make you want to hurt me?
这让我想要伤害我自己
It makes me want to hurt myself.
我想再见到我儿子
I want to see my son again.
祝贺你
Good on you.
我们一些人
Some of us...
除了这里别无选择
have no choice but to need this place.
是我啦
It's just me.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表