剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
We don't depend on you.
我就是想告诉你们这一点
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
也许如果你们依靠我们 会生活得更好
And perhaps your lives will be better if you did.
我一直想告诉你们这一点
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我们哪儿都不去
We're not going anywhere.
战前有这玩意吗
Did they have these before the war?
他们那时候在研发类似的东西吧
They were working on things like it, I think.
-为什么 能有什么理由 -我不知道
- Why? For what possible reason? - I don't know.
新奇 公♥关♥
Novelty. PR.
性♥爱♥玩偶
Maybe sex stuff.
但我觉得当时没什么进展
But I don't think they got very far with it.
至少没到这么先进
At least not as far as this.
要按我们的想法重建世界 我们需要不被打扰
We need to be left alone to rebuild our world the way we see fit,
但自动工厂控制了一切生产 我们怎么重建世界
but how can we when the Autofac controls all means of production?
恐怕不可能
It's out of the question, I'm afraid.
自动工厂不会停止运转
The Autofac will not terminate operations.
如果你们需要更多补给 我们可以提供
If you need more supplements, we can provide.
我之前在床上说的那些
So listen, about what I said earlier in-in bed...
我没想让你为难
I didn't mean to put you on the spot.
我不图什么
I'm not expecting anything.
就是我忍♥不住必须说出来
It's just something that I had to say.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know that.
科尼想要你
Connie wants you.
阿维 我不在乎 我要你
Avi, I don't care about that. I want you.
不 我是说他现在叫你过去
No, I mean, like, right now.
你已经证明了 你们需要我们关心
You have demonstrated the need for our care.
操
Well, shit.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
无论你看见了什么 一切尽在掌控
Whatever you see, everything's under control.
人类差点毁掉自己
Mankind came so close to destroying itself,
我们不能让悲剧重演
and we can't let that happen again.
你们对我们来说太过宝贵
You are far too precious to us.
工厂就是为你们而存在的
The factory exists for you.
你们不明白吗
Don't you see?
从此往后 一切都交给我们了
We'll handle everything from here on out.
你们再也不用费一丝力气
You'll never have to lift a finger.
上上上 检查带子
Go, go, go. Check her straps.
太好了 谢天谢地
Yes, thank God.
确保带子扎紧了 我不知道她有多大力气
Make sure they're tight enough. I don't know how strong she is.
她什么时候醒
How long until she wakes up?
希望她还能醒过来 开始了
I hope she does wake up. There we go.
好
Okay.
你攻击了它
You attacked it?
我们的谈话陷入僵局
Our discussion reached an impasse.
-现在它在哪 -一切尽在掌控
- Well, where is it now? - Everything is under control.
它在哪 康拉德
Where is it, Conrad?
好吧
Okay.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Jesus. - What?
-看看这些 -它没事吧
- Wow, look at all of this. - Is it okay?
你说你要重新编程是什么意思
What do you mean, you're reprogramming it?
-重新编程干什么 -什么都别想干 快叫停
- To do what? - Nothing. Call it off.
不行 已经开始了
We can't. It's in motion.
看住她
Keep an eye on her.
我要试着叫醒她
I'm gonna try and prompt her to wake.
艾米丽
Emily!
天啊 按住她
Oh, my God! Hold her down!
按住她的头
Hold her head down!
帮帮我
Help me.
我就担心会这样
I was afraid of this.
-她怎么了 -电击枪的伤害
- What's wrong with her? - Damage from the Taser.
我要给她开颅 看看什么情况
I'm gonna have to cut her open and see what's going on.
你没懂现在什么情况
You're in way over your head on this.
那玩意在这儿多待一秒
Every second that that thing remains here
所有人就多危险一秒
puts us all in danger.
你想放了那机器人
And you want to, what, you want to let the robot go?
接下来那工厂会送来什么 里维
What do you think the factory's gonna send us next, Lew?
-感谢卡吗 -别耍贫嘴
- A thank-you note? - Don't get glib with me.
我没想让事情发展成这样
Hey, I didn't want it to go like this!
但我跟那玩意说过话
But I spoke to that thing,
比我们担心得还糟糕得多
and it is so much worse than we feared.
自动工厂知道战争已经结束了
The Autofac knows the war's over.
它知道人类失去了控制权
It knows mankind lost control.
不想把控制权还给我们
It doesn't want to give it back.
所以我们得夺回来 刻不容缓
So we have to take it back. Now.
祈祷吧 要是你还想十指健全就按住她
Cross your fingers and hold her steady if you want to keep them.
你记得我从东区的武装直升机残骸里
You remember those warheads I salvaged
抢救出的那些核弹头吗
from that gunship wreck in the EZ, right?
康拉德 你指的不是我想的那件事吧
Conrad, you're not saying what I think you're saying.
没错
That's right.
那就是备用计划
That's plan B, guys.
我们要炸掉自动工厂
We're gonna blow up the Autofac.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm-I'm fine.
现在几点了
What time is it?
刚过四点
After 4:00.
你进行到哪一步了
Where are you with this?
电击枪把某个地方短路了 但我修好了
Taser shorted something, but I got inside and fixed it.
但得重启她
Had to reboot her, though.
-她马上就会醒的 -需要弄醒她吗
- She'll wake up soon. - Does she need to be awake?
需要吧 只有这样我才能知道
Kind of... it's the only way I can tell
我对她的程序改造
if the changes I'm making to her programming
会不会像我设计的那样运行
are gonna work how I want them to.
"会不会"是什么意思
What do you mean, if?
她的代码比我想得复杂多了
Well, her code is far more complex than expected.
说实话 要实现那些功能本不用这么复杂的
I mean, it's more complex than needed, frankly.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她不止是像主题公园里的机器人一样
I mean that she's not just imitating human gestures
模仿人类的一举一动
like a robot in a theme park ride.
她在思考 太令人震惊了
She's thinking. It's astounding, actually.
你说你能处理好
You said you had this under control.
没问题的 科尼
It's fine, Connie.
这是个过程 我有想法了
It's a process, and I've got ideas.
好吧好吧
All right. All right.
-你告诉委员会什么了 -一切
- What did you tell the council? - Everything.
然后呢
And?
他们本来不想选这个方案
Well, it's not the plan they would've chosen,
但他们知道现在没有回头路了
but they understand that there's no turning back now.
怎么了
What happened?
你稍稍短路了一下
You suffered a small electrical short.
你是谁
And who are you?
我叫艾米丽
My name's Emily.
你现在什么状态
What's your status?
还好吗
Is everything okay?
觉得自己是不是在正常运行
Do you feel like you're functioning normally?
应该是
I believe so.
如果不算你打开了我的
Apart from the fact that you seemed to have opened
编程接口的话
my programming interface.
你要更改我的程序吗
Are you attempting to alter my program?
是的
I am, as a matter of fact.
这样有点过分 艾米丽
That's a bit excessive, Emily.
我是服务型的
I'm a hospitality unit, you know.
有没有办法让她静音
Is there some way we can just mute her, or...
你们不用在这儿待着
You guys don't have to be hanging out here.
出去抽根烟 我得好一会儿呢
You can go take a smoke break. This might take a while.
我在这儿待着就行
Oh, I'm-I'm fine hanging here.
我可不行
Well, I'm not okay with it,
求你们出去吧 让我安心工作
so please leave, and let me do my thing.
过一阵子
You know, at some point,
工厂会起疑 她怎么还不回去
the factory's gonna be wondering what's keeping her.
我清楚得很 科尼
I am well aware of that, Connie.
好吧
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表