剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
We're running out of time!
我们必须把氢运回来
We must get the hydron out.
启动导弹
Activate the warhead.
马上动手
Do it now!
十秒后引爆
Detonation in ten seconds.
九 八
Nine, eight,
七 六 五
seven, six, five,
四 三 二 一
four, three, two, one.
引爆
Detonation.
我们没想到你会来
We weren't expecting you.
我已经习惯了自己的生活围着他转 我感到...
I'm so used to my life revolving around his, I feel...
解放了...
untethered...
以及内疚 说实话
and guilty, honestly.
你从一开始就反对这次任务
You were against the mission from the start.
别自责了
You can't blame yourself.
我应该更努力地抗争的
I should have fought harder.
不 现在才是抗争的时候
No, now's the time to fight.
地星前所未有地需要你
Terra needs you more than ever.
-我们得积极行动起来 -我知道
- We need an aggressive plan of action. - I know.
赛拉斯会希望我能振作起来
Silas would have wanted me to get it together.
没错 那就为他打起精神吧
Right, then do it for him.
喂
Yes?
我们发现马斯克OV-209
The Musk OV-209 was detected
以自动驾驶模式再次进入大气层
re-entering our atmosphere on autopilot.
什么
What?
-怎么会 -我明白
- How? - I know.
很难相信 船上载着氢储备
We can hardly believe it. Carrying reserves of hydron.
飞船上有人吗
Was it unmanned?
感测器探测到飞船上有生命体
Sensors detect life on board.
事实上是两个生命体
Two lives, actually.
赛拉斯是其中之一 但我们不知道他情况如何
Silas is one of them, but we don't know what condition he's in.
我想说 你丈夫可真了不起
Can I just say, your husband is one remarkable man.
-他在哪里 -在医院里
- Where is he now? - He's in the hospital.
他在接受一次彻底的体♥检♥
He's just completing a thorough exam.
不过他基本上没有受伤
Though I have to say, he's relatively uninjured,
他甚至还说了几句话
he even managed a few words.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他想回家
He wants to come home.
-我去叫医生 -别 别
- I'll call the doctor. - No, no, no.
拜托
Please.
一切都会好的
Everything's going to be fine.
他呼吸顺畅多了 但依然在发高烧
His breathing's much easier, but he's still got heavy fevers.
-将军 -脚步轻一点
- General. - Go gently.
他刚刚挺过了一次痛苦的磨难
He's been through one hell of an ordeal.
那些雷克索人有没有企图强行上船
Did the Rexorians attempt to force their way on board?
他们...
Well, they...
他们尝试了 但飞船很安全
they tried, but the ship was secure.
你还能回忆起什么吗
Anything else you recall?
我记得我拉着一个部下上了船
Now, I do remember pulling one of my men on board with me.
马修斯
Matthews?
你救了他
You saved his life.
你还记得回家途中的细节吗
Do you remember the specifics of your journey home?
我不... 我不记得... 我肯定是...
I don't... I don't know... I must have...
晕过去了 或者...
blacked out, or...
今天问这些就够了 我丈夫需要休息
That's enough for one day. My husband needs his rest.
赛拉斯 你确定
Silas, you're positive
整场战斗只发生在船舱之外吗
combat occurred entirely outside the craft?
确定 我们把他们堵在外面了
Yes. We kept them out.
-好好休息 -谢谢
- Be well. - Thank you.
我好久没看见你这样
I haven't seen you wear your hair down
把头发披散下来了
like that in...a long time.
真好看
It's really nice.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
这不奇怪
Well, it's no surprise...
但是 想像一下如果脱水了的话
But...imagine the dehydrated version of that.
看起来我们的病人好多了
Looks like our patient's feeling better.
让我瞧瞧你
Let me look at you.
你知道上哪儿找我
You know where to find me.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doctor.
陪我吃早餐吧
Have breakfast with me.
我很想 但我们今天要
I'd love to, but we're
看你们飞船黑匣子的录像
reviewing your ship's Titan-box footage today.
我还以为被毁了
Oh, I thought it was destroyed.
抢救出了一部分
Well, some of it was salvageable.
就在这时 赫瑞克上校发现自己被困了
This is where Colonel Herrick finds himself in trouble.
他在拉马修斯
He's dragging Matthews.
他要逃进打开的船舱
He's pursued to the open hatch...
他逃进来了...
He makes it inside...
而之后...
just before...
赫瑞克上校跟我们保证了
Colonel Herrick assured us
战斗没有发生在船舱内
no part of the battle occurred on board.
是的 他说了
Yes, he did.
赛拉斯当时受到很大的打击
Silas was in shock.
他大多数部下都死了
Most of his men died.
也许他记不清战斗的这一段发生了什么了
Perhaps he doesn的't accurately recall this part of the battle.
也许吧
Perhaps.
我们知道有两个雷克索人登上了飞船
We know two Rexorians made it on board that ship.
后来发生了什么
What happened next...
我们必须查清楚
is what we need to find out.
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
-我没听见你进来 -是啊 我...
- I didn't hear you come in. - Yeah, I...
我听到有声音 我就...
I heard a noise, and then I...
看见你这样 把我吓坏了
saw you like that and it scared me.
你确定没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
对不起
I'm sorry.
赛拉斯...
Silas...
当时发生了什么事
what happened out there?
我们看到录像了
We saw the footage.
非常可怕
It was terrifying.
你当时一定吓坏了
You must have feared the worst.
我算幸运的了
And I was one of the lucky ones.
-这都是什么 -这个嘛...
- What's all this? - Well...
-你做了早餐 -是的
- You made breakfast? - I did, indeed.
我都不记得你上一次...
I don't remember the last time that...
你从哪儿找到这些的
Where did you find them?
在迷宫里一个不起眼的地方
A nondescript place in the maze.
吃吧
Go ahead.
我知道
I know.
很棒 对吧
It's incredible, huh?
你的茶好了
Oh, your tea is ready.
希望你喜欢
I hope you like it.
给
Here you go.
我知道你不想谈那件事 可是...
I know you don't want to talk about it, but...
你有权要求看一级心理学家
you are entitled to a level-one psychologist.
没什么坏处
It can't hurt.
是的 我...
Yeah, no, I....
我想你说得对
I think you're right.
好了
Ok.
自♥制♥果酱
Home-made jam.
我刚想起来今天早上要做汇报
You know, I just realised I have an early morning debrief,
我该走了
so, I...I should head in.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
让我开心一下 就尝一口
Humour me. Just try one bite.
很好吃
It's really good.
好奇问问
Out of curiosity,
赛拉斯有提过要回来工作吗
has Silas been talking about coming back to work?
有 就今天早上
Yes. Just this morning.
那就好 真是松了一口气啊
Good. That'll be a relief, right?
他回来后你有发现什么不寻常的地方吗
You haven't noticed anything unusual since his return?
没什么可抱怨的
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表