剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
- Really here? - Yeah, you're really here, sweetie.
一切都会好起来
Everything's going to be OK.
就像个梦
It's like a dream.
你度假时肯定没有这么爽过
Bet you didn't have anything like that on vacation.
绝对没有
No, definitely not.
但我了解你
But I know you.
你一定跟人睡了吧
So you did have sex, right?
别这样
Oh, come on.
这不算出轨 你可以跟我说的
It's not cheating, you can tell me.
没有
No.
没做♥爱♥
There was no sex.
真的吗
Seriously?
那样真实的难忘假期里
No sex on the unforgettable vacation...
-都没做♥爱♥吗 -没有
- that was so real? - No.
真无趣
How boring.
-我是个男的 -这倒有点意思
- I was a man. - More interesting.
同性恋 异性恋 双性恋还是变性人
Gay, straight, bi, trans?
异性恋
Straight.
就算在幻想里你也只喜欢女生
Even in your fantasies you only like girls.
这个假期从始至终
So, there wasn't even one woman
都没有哪个女人让你心动一点点吗
that vaguely captured your interest on your entire vacation, huh?
一个特别的人都没有吗
No-one special at all?
怎么了
What is it?
梦里我是个鳏夫
I was a widower.
我妻子被谋杀了
My wife had been murdered...
我伤心欲绝
and I was devastated
不遗余力要找出凶手
and doing everything I could to find her killer.
一个心碎和复仇的故事
A tale of heartbreak and revenge.
我喜欢 你找到杀害你妻子的凶手了吗
Well, I love it. You ever find your wife's killer?
没有 他逃了
No. He got away.
你还觉得是真的 对吧
It's still real to you, isn't it?
很难忘却 尤其是我看着你的时候
It's hard to shake. Especially when I look at you.
为什么是你看着我的时候
Why when you look at me?
因为我会想起另一个凯特
Cos it reminds me of the other Katie.
我的被杀害的妻子
My murdered wife.
你叫她凯特
You named her Katie?
我没有给她起名 她就叫这个名字
I didn't name her anything, that's just the way it was,
她叫凯特 跟你长得一模一样
her name was Katie and she looked just like you.
越来越诡异了
This is getting weird.
我一直都想告诉你
Well, that's what I kept trying to tell you.
你是她 她是你
You're her and she's you and...
还有其他的共同点
there's all these other common things,
比如两个世界里都有科林
like Colins in both worlds
两个世界里都有虚拟现实项目
and there is a virtual reality programme in both worlds.
别再说什么两个世界了 只有一个世界 莎拉
Please stop saying both worlds, there's only one world, Sarah.
我觉得有两个
To me there's two.
唯一的区别在于
The only difference is that
在这个世界时 我清楚记得发生过的一切
when I'm here I remember everything that's happened
在那个世界时 一片模糊 含混不清
and when I'm there it's foggy and confusing.
这难道不能说明点什么吗
Well, doesn't that tell you something right there?
这就是现实 所以你才记得一切
This is reality, that's why you remember everything.
这样说得通 但
That makes sense, but...
-但 -但这也太完美了
- But? - But it's all too perfect.
-什么太完美了 -我在这儿的人生
- What is? - My life here.
你想想看
I mean, think about it.
难道不像是某种古老的男性的幻想吗
Doesn't it seem like some kind of ancient male fantasy?
以前人们所说的科幻作品
What they used to call science fiction?
我真有一辆能飞的车
I literally have a flying car.
我是个女同 有一个
I'm a lesbian with a gorgeous wife
时刻性♥欲♥旺盛的漂亮妻子
who wants to have sex all the time.
你看不出这有多完美吗
I mean, can't you see how perfect it all is?
难道不像另一个人的幻想吗
Doesn't it seem like somebody else's fucking fantasy?
我何德何能 竟然能过上这种人生
What have I done to deserve a life like this?
-你配不上我 -对
- You don't deserve me. - Yes.
-等等 什么 -你几天前说的
- Wait, what? - That's what you said a couple of days ago
就在你启动这个项目之前
right before you started the programme.
-我以为你是开玩笑的 -确实是开玩笑
- I thought you were kidding. - I was kidding.
也许你的潜意识不是
Well, maybe your subconscious wasn't.
到底是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
设计这一程序是要基于深藏在
The programme is designed to generate a scenario
用户潜意识中的欲望和梦 建立一种情境
based on the hidden desires and dreams in the user's subconscious,
旨在创造一种全新的人生
in order to create a completely new life.
你已经沉浸在屠♥杀♥的愧疚中一年多了
You have been racked with guilt over the massacre for over a year.
你启动程序前 说的最后一句话是
And the last thing you said before you started the programme
你妻子太完美 你配不上她
was that your wife is too good for you.
莎拉 你不明白吗
Sarah, don't you see?
这个程序创造的那个世界里 我已经死了
The programme created a world where I'm dead and your...
你备受愧疚折磨
tortured with guilt
因为程序觉得你内心深处真正想要的就是这样
because that's what it thinks you really want deep down.
我们这样
Here's what we're going to do.
明天 我们回医疗舱
Tomorrow, we're going to go back to the medical bay
把你植入物上的关于这程序的一切都抹掉
and we'll wipe any trace of the programme from your implants.
如果有必要
If we have to do,
我们就把它们扯出来 再给你装新的
we'll fucking rip them out and get you new ones.
我不知道还能这么干
I don't know about that.
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
我... 是的 我相信你
I... Yes, I trust you.
卢·米切尔餐厅
世界上最美味的咖啡
欢迎回来 米勒先生
Welcome back, Mr Miller.
老样子吗
The usual?
-什么 -还按老样子来吗
- What? - Do you want the usual?
你通常会点的那些食物
What you normally get?
我以前来过 你知道的
I've been here before, you know that.
怎么了
What's going on here?
这个人招惹你 你敢惹我朋友
This guy messing with you? You fucking my friend?
有点吧
Well, erm, a little.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-来两个冷战套餐 -没问题
- Couple of Cold War combos, OK? - You got it.
我有个消息
I got some news.
玛莉亚说
So, Malia tells me that
联邦政♥府♥证据不足 无法起诉
the feds don't have enough to press charges.
这是好消息
So, good news on that front.
是啊
Yeah.
-是很好 -准备好听坏消息了吗
- It's good. - Ready for the bad news?
科林出国了
Colin left the country.
他走了 他现在可能在雅加达 我不知道
He's gone. He's probably in, I don't know, Jakarta...
雅加达或者
Jakarta or...
-新加坡吧 -大概吧
- Singapore. - I guess.
你往这里面吐吐沫了吗
Did you spit in this one?
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
卢·米切尔餐厅
始于1923
这是薯条 不是条条
They're fries.... not fingers.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我之前来过
I've been here before.
对啊 我们总来
Yeah, you have, we come here all the time.
我记得 我什么都记得
I remember. I remember everything.
乔治 乔治
Hey, George, George...
我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's going on.
我知道了
I know what's going on.
你要去哪 乔治
Where are you going, George?
乔治
George?
我怎么知道你会站在那儿
Now, how did I know you would be standing right there,
等我回家
waiting for me when I got home?
克里斯打电♥话♥了 他很担心你
Chris called...he's worried about you.
他肯定是
Bet he is.
没关系
That's all right.
用不了多久他就不用担心我了
He won't have to worry about me for too much longer.
你也不用担心我了
You either, actually.
什么意思
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表