剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
I'm from the City Spirit Mill.
你还会帮我的 对吗
You'll still help me, won't you?
当然
Of course.
请
Please.
-尼尔森的血 -什么
- Nelson's Blood. - What?
那是什么
What's that?
-他知道 -尼尔森的血就是这里发明的
- He knows. - Nelson's was born here.
两份
Two.
这样好吗 不管那是什么
Is that a good idea? Whatever it is?
真的很好
It's a very good idea.
你快不行了 是吗
You're failing, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
你还能活多久
How long have you got?
你们这些人
You people.
我前男友是个普通人
My last boyfriend was a normal.
你们觉得可以和我们说一些
You think it's okay to say stuff to us
不能跟你们老婆说的话
that you'd never say to your wife.
抱歉 我不是故意这么冷漠的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be insensitive.
实际上 我是"神经网平等"这个理念的拥趸
In fact, I'm a big believer in neural network equality.
非常感谢 艾德
Well, thanks a lot, Ed.
和我讲讲你这个"普通人"
So, tell me about Mr. Normal.
我在精神磨坊工作 住在悬崖公园小区
I work at the Spirit Mill. I live out on Cliff Park Estate.
老婆呢 孩子呢
Wife? Kids?
有老婆 没小孩
Wife, yes. Kids, no.
我们尝试过
We tried.
-尝试过 -试管之类的
- You tried? - The test tube thing, all that.
你在那小区住了多久了
How long have you got in your estate?
海岸一直在被侵蚀...
Coastal erosion going the way it's been going...
也许一年了吧
Maybe a year.
然后呢
Then what?
你和艾德夫人准备安心工作 直到退休
You and Mrs. Ed just going to work through your term, retire,
然后搬进另一个摇摇欲坠的小区吗
get moved to another crumbling estate.
我们不会 我和莎莉不打算这样
Not us. Not me and Sally.
我们会去旅行 去远航
We're going on a trip. A voyage.
远航
A voyage?
去哪里
Where?
到远方的...某处
Out there... somewhere.
远海 黄金国
The high seas, El dorado.
听上去挺危险的啊 艾德
Sounds dangerous, Ed.
的确
Yes.
挺危险的
It is.
确实是
It is.
你要出门吗
You going somewhere?
伴着落潮启航 驶出海湾
Sail with the falling tide, out of the creek,
经过特定的地点
past the point,
乘着潮汐顺着风
sailing with a fair wind on the tidal flow.
艾德 那里什么都没有
Ed, there's nothing there.
再说了他们也不会放你走的
They wouldn't let you anyway.
假如我找到办法了呢
What if I found a way to do it?
艾德 不诚实的人生 是可悲的人生
Ed, dishonest lives are sad lives.
你的工作怎么办
What about your job?
我们的家怎么办 我怎么办
Our home? What about me?
你和我一起走
You're coming with me.
老天 这只是个愚蠢的幻想 艾德
Oh, God, this is a just a stupid fantasy, Ed.
索尔特一家搬到了离海岸较远的地基稳定的地方
The Salters relocated further up the coast where it's stable,
艾米说那里跟家没什么两样
and Amy says it feels just like home.
土豆坏了
The potatoes turned.
还有大葱也是
And the leeks, too.
明明今天才刚送到啊
But they only just arrived today.
我看你们的保质期越来越短了
I think your expiration dates are getting shorter.
没什么是永恒的
Nothing last forever!
我觉得这保质期没必要这么短
I don't think they need to be so short.
这是我的工作 莫里斯先生
I just do my job, Mr. Morris.
-早上好 夫人 -早上好 苏
- Morning, madam. - Good morning, Su.
-苏 -怎么了 夫人
- Su? - Yes, madam.
假如你觉得你丈夫正在经历某种危机...
If you thought your husband was having some kind of crisis...
我没有丈夫 夫人
I don't have a husband, madam.
我们不能结婚 您知道的
We're not allowed to marry, you know that.
假如你朋友觉得她丈夫做了什么错事
Well, If your friend thought her husband might do something wrong.
到了犯罪的程度
I mean, criminally wrong.
那她得劝阻他
Well then, she should talk him out of it.
毕竟是犯罪啊...
A crime is a crime, after all...
是要被法办的
and punishable.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
就我个人而言 我确实觉得凭良心说
Personally, I do think exceptions should be made
-凡事皆有例外 -当然了
- on matters of conscience. - Of course.
您朋友信任她的丈夫吗
Does your friend trust her husband?
我觉得信吧
I think so.
-我希望她信 -我是问她内心里信不信
- I hope so. - In her heart, I mean.
内心里
In her heart?
我不是指心脏那个器官
I'm not referring to the chambered muscular organ.
-嗯 我知道 苏 -只是想澄清一下
- No, I realise that, Su. - Just to be clear.
话说回来 今时今日很多普通人的心都是猪心
Although, many normals have porcine hearts these days.
真是一个刺♥激♥的时代
Oh, it's an exciting time.
我们何为"普通人"
What makes us normal?
答案总是在变化
That is an answer always open to change.
那"我们"何为"普通人"呢
What makes US normal?
我是40%的普通人
Well, I'm 40% normal.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不介意的 祝你愉快
I'm bred not to take offence. Have a splendid day.
谢谢 谢谢你 苏
Thank you. Thank you, Su.
*流吧 我的眼泪*
*Flow my tears*
*你的泉眼洒下泪千行*
*Fall from your spring*
你梦见了什么
What are you dreaming?
我不知道为什么这么做 我们可以把它们扔了
I don't know what made me do it. We could throw them away.
不 它们很美
No. They're beautiful.
你真的这么想吗
Oh, you really think so?
他们很棒 索尔特
They're great, Sal.
我留下了[救下了]它们
I saved them.
邻居们看到怎么办 艾德
What about the neighbours, Ed?
管它什么邻居呢
I don't care about the neighbours.
可能只是铺在住♥宅♥区防止搞破坏
Maybe it's just on the estate to stop vandalism.
到处都是
It's everywhere!
我们可以申请提前转移 搬到远离海岸的地方
We could apply for early transfer and move up the coast.
去像家里一样的地方吗
Where it's all just like home?
艾德
Ed!
艾德
Ed!
我受不了了 莎莉
I can't stand it, Sal.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
真的吗
Will we?
七大洋
The Seven Seas.
黄金国
El dorado.
我们的船长
The captain of our ship.
请叫我以实玛利
Call me Ishmael.
这只是个美好的想法
It's just a nice idea.
不一定是 艾德
Doesn't have to be, Ed.
不一定非得是幻想
Doesn't have to be a fantasy.
你知不知道 在黑市上一个量子意识
Do you have any idea what a quantum consciousness fetches
能卖♥♥多少钱
on the black market?
足够让一个普通人过上新生活
Enough to give a normal a new lifestyle...
还能给一个濒死的吉尔新的生命
and a failing Jill a whole new life.
我有买♥♥家
I have a buyer.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
还没有
Not yet.
我该走了
I should go.
你是该走
You should...
但你不会走的
but you won't.
你出汗了吗
Are you sweating a little?
出汗有助于渗透
It helps the osmosis.
*流吧 我的眼泪*
*Flow my tears*
*流吧 我的眼泪*
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表