剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
You know, a "Thing" thing.
看得见摸得着能用一阵子的东西
Like something that'll be around a while.
-一件物体 -我用不着买♥♥什么
- An object. - I don't need any objects.
每个人都时不时需要点什么
Everybody needs a little something from time to time.
别那么偏执
Don't be a paranoid.
兄弟们 还是算了吧
You know what? Guys, never mind.
我不该提这茬的
I'm sorry I brought it up.
别闷闷不乐的 菲尔
Don't get bent all out of shape, Phil, okay?
你还有我们呢
We're here for you.
你知道你得买♥♥什么吗
You know what you need to buy?
你得买♥♥点奶酪 我说的对吗 兰尼
You need to buy some cheese. Am I right, Len?
一点儿没错
He's definitely right.
这跟吃奶酪有半毛钱关系吗
What the fuck's eating cheese gotta do with anything?
-跟吃没关系 -没错
- It's not about the eating. - Exactly.
黄帽女孩立马就会让你振作起来的 你懂吗
The Yellow Bonnet girl will pick you right up if you know what I mean.
她长什么样
What's she look like?
我看到的是红发
For me, it's a redhead.
对 我看到的有丰肥的屁♥股♥
Right, and mine has a great ass
乳♥头♥像被蜜蜂蜇过一样大
and, like, some bee-sting titties.
玛姬买♥♥了那个牌子 蓝铃铛
Yeah, Maggie buys that-- That cow brand, Blue Bell--
-蓝铃铛 -对
- Blue Bell? - Yeah.
蓝铃铛 不 去它的蓝铃铛
Blue Bell? No, fuck that.
从现在起 你有点男人样
From now on, you be a man,
买♥♥个属于自己的牌子 给自己买♥♥一批东西
and you buy your own brand and you buy a lot.
-比如第一次先买♥♥三四包 -没错
- Like, say maybe three, four packs your first trip. - Exactly.
接下来你就打开厨房♥路由器 等着魔法就行了
And you turn on the kitchen router and wait for the magic.
玛姬
Hey, Madge?
玛姬 你回家了吗
Hey, Maggie, you in back?
玛姬
Maggie?
你品味真好
You have really good taste.
你好吗
Oh, hey, how are you?
你下次可以试试这个
Here's a little something for next time.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲尔
Phil?
怎么
Oh, yeah?
我不知道你在这 我在放蔬菜水果
Didn't realize you were here. I'm putting up groceries.
-不不不 -怎么了
- No, no, no. - What?
-操 该死 -抱歉
- Fuck. Damn it. - Sorry.
-不不 -我很抱歉
- No, no. - I'm sorry.
我本来想换个地方放这些
I was gonna move those,
但冰箱里没地方了 所以
but there's no space in the freezer, so...
商店促销来着
There was a sale.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, sure.
我 你想吃点什么吗 我
I-- You want a snack or something? I--
不用了 你真好
Oh, no, that's sweet.
我只是来跟你说演讲要开始了
I came in to tell you the speech is about to start.
玛姬 我正要做三明治 马上就去
Hey, Mag, I'm making a sandwich. I'll be there in a minute.
快点 要开始了
Hurry up, it's about to start.
你确定你什么都不要吗
You sure you don't want something?
这位候选人将大笔资金投入
We're talking about this candidate that is pouring money into--
你品味真好
You have really good taste.
你下次可以试试这个
Here's a little something for next time.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
我想要什么并不重要
This is not about what I want,
重要的是墨美加的善良公民们想要什么
this is about what the good citizens of Mexuscan want.
-我们能换台吗 -都快结束了 亲爱的
- Can we change it now? - It's almost over, honey.
真自私
So selfish.
另外一个房♥间还有个投影仪
There's a projector in the other room.
-拜托 -好吧 我去那边
- Come on. - Okay, I'm going.
一旦胜选你会做什么
And what are you going to do once affirmed?
就像我之前说的
Well, as I said before,
我会做什么不重要
it's not about what I'm going to do,
重要的是我们作为一个超级大国会做什么
it's about what we, as a great meganation, are going to do.
并且我觉得我们都知道我们得做什么
And I think we all know what we have to do.
我们得再次致力于教育
We have to renew our commitment to education,
投资公立学校
really invest in our public schools.
像我一直说的 我们得严加监管
And as I've always said, we have to take a hard look
-我们的基础设施 -没错
- at our infrastructure. - Right, sure.
我们得屠尽其他人
As you know, we have to kill all others
-重新致力于水电能源 -什么 什么
- and recommit to hydropower-- - What? What?
我们得屠尽其他人
As you know, we have to kill all others.
同时
And at the same time--
我们得屠尽其他人
As you know, we have to kill all others.
我的天 亲爱的 你听到了吗
Holy shit. Hon. Hon. Did you hear that?
候选人在电视上讲疯话了
The Candidate just went crazy on TV.
致力于科研与殖民 我
...research and colonization efforts, I'm--
等等 等等 这里先停一下
Wait, wait, wait, let me stop you right there.
我们深入探讨下这一点
Let's dig into that.
亲爱的快来 你得看看这个
Hon, come in here. You gotta see this.
这可是个有争议的问题
That is a really controversial stance,
大多数墨美加人都这么觉得
as most Mexuscans will tell you.
目前继续对地球外研究进行投资
A continued investment in extra-Earth research
完全是浪费
at this point is wasteful.
等等 什么 不敢相信她没听到
Wait, what? I can't believe she missed it.
发生什么了
What happened?
候选人刚刚在国际电视台上说我们
The-- The Candidate just said on international TV that we--
我们得"屠尽其他人"
We have to "Kill all others."
他们这么说了
They said that?
是的 之前说的 太疯狂了
Yeah. It's over. I mean, it's crazy.
采访者会揪住这点不放的
The interviewer's gonna nail them.
用你的话来说
--and in your own words,
-我不敢相信你会这么说 -来了
- I can't believe you said this, - Here we go.
公立学校是个失败的例子
public schools are a failing proposition.
他们大多数的录取率
Most of them are hovering,
都在不到20%徘徊
what, below 20 percent enrollment?
天哪 这些人 这是怎么回事
Jesus Christ, come on, people. What's going on here?
好吧 我要回卧室了
Okay, yeah, I'm going in the bedroom.
亲爱的 回来 你得听听这个
Hon, no. C-- Come here. You-- you gotta hear this, hon.
每个人都应该接受教育
Everybody deserves an education.
每个人都应该接受教育 不是20%或10%
Everybody deserves an education, 20 percent, 10 percent...
我们这位候选人公开提出
We have a candidate openly proposing
向无用的科研投入更多资金
to pour more money into fruitless research.
不 你们太短见了 我们已经说了好多遍
No, you are too shortsighted. We've been here a million...
竟然没人谈论这个
Nobody's talking about it.
我们现在不该谈论这个
We're arguing the wrong things now.
你们昨晚都看那玩意了吗 难以置信
You guys see that shit last night? Unbelievable.
-我没看 -我只看了一点
- I didn't watch it. - I just caught a piece of it.
这会改变一切
This changes everything.
我们得弹劾这个候选人
Gonna have to impeach the Candidate.
不能让他们说了那句话之后还胜选
No way they're letting them through after they said that.
-他们说了什么 -"屠尽其他人"
- What'd they say? - "Kill all others."
-别骗我了 -我没骗你 太疯狂了
- You're shitting me. - I shit you not. It was bananas.
我一晚上都在谷歌♥搜索
I was up all night Googling.
不敢相信这竟然没上新闻
I can't believe it's not on the news.
好了 大家伙 该上班了
All right, you guys, on the floor.
菲尔伯特B1岗 艾德B2岗 兰尼B3岗
Philbert, B1. Ed, B2. Lenny, B3.
别再让我去B3了
Just kill me now, B3.
我得亲眼看看
I wanna see that for myself.
你得看看那视频 太疯狂了
You gotta-- You gotta see the video. It was nuts.
很奇怪 哪儿都找不到那视频
It's weird, I can't find the video anywhere.
好像他们刻意不发出来还是怎么的
It's like they're not showing it or something.
大概他们不想重申吧
Probably they don't wanna repeat it.
我保证你们今晚会在新闻上看到的
I'm sure you'll see it on the news tonight.
也有可能是你听错了
You might have just misheard.
不 我没有听错 而且
No, I didn't mishear. You know what,
评论员不谈论这个
the commentators aren't talking about it,
但人们会谈论的
but the people will be.
我知道哪里会有消息 英国广播公♥司♥会播的
I know who'll have it, the BBC'll have it.
菲尔伯特·诺伊斯 候选人刚说到杀人
没人听到吗 从头到尾都在说
他们从不隐瞒
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表