剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第一集
面罩制♥造♥人
别偷我们的思想
那个老人 他没有威胁
Older man, he's harmless.
戴棕色帽子的
Brown hat,
是因为她男朋友才来的
only here because of her boyfriend.
穿绿色连衣裤的 他很愤怒 但是
Green jumpsuit, he is angry but it's...
他天性如此
internalised.
脸上涂颜料的女人
The woman with the painted face,
她很积极投入 你们应该好好监视她
she is committed and you should watch her.
我感受到了兴奋 期待
Picking up general excitement, anticipation...
惊愕
consternation.
他们知道自己被监视了
They know they're being watched.
戴绿帽子的 他知道自己正在被读心
Green hat, he's aware he's being read.
你读得太久了 他们察觉到了
You linger too long and they get tickled,
轻轻地来 浅浅地读
keep it shallow and light.
如果他们知道自己被读心人解读 会不高兴的
They won't be happy if they know a Teep's reading them.
太晚了 我们被发现了
Too late. We're rumbled.
在那里 在那里
Over there! Over there!
他们可喜欢被读心人解读了
They love it when you read them!
那个小丑想干什么
What's that clown got on?
当心
Watch out!
让开 走开
Get back. Move!
让开
Get back!
快让路
Out of the way!
走开
Move!
走开
Move!
快让路
Get out the way.
看看你干的好事
See what you did?
我帽子都丢了
I lost my hat.
这是你那演出行头里的吗
Is this from your dressing-up box?
来吧
Come on, then.
我会筛查是否有目击者
I will check to see if there has been any sighting.
不许动
Keep still!
请在后方墙边排队
Please line up by the rear wall.
所有的问询都会得到解答
All enquiries will be dealt with.
不抱成见
读心
罗斯 自♥由♥联盟正在禁止街头抗♥议♥
Ross, the Free Union is banning street protest.
他们害怕会挑起战争
They're scared of starting a war out there.
我还把帽子给磨坏了 看看这帽檐 天哪
And I scuffed my hat. Look at that brim, Jesus.
你在听我说话吗 罗斯探员
Did you hear me, Agent Ross,
还是你脑子被人打傻了
or did you take a blow to the head?
我们开始用读心人未经人们同意
What did they think was going to happen
就读取他们的思想时
when we started using Teeps
联盟指望能发生什么
to read people's minds without their consent?
《反读心免疫法案》会让你的生活轻松许多
The anti-immunity bill is going to make your life easier.
燃♥烧♥瓶♥ 磨损的帽子 我不觉得
Firebombs, scuffed hats? I don't think so.
人们需要时间来接受这些
People need time to get some perspective.
在大街上解读一个人
Reading someone on the streets
就像是 拍打检查他们的口袋
can be just like... patting down their pockets.
人们不喜欢口袋里的东西掉出来
People don't like what falls out their pockets.
你这是什么东西
What the hell have you got there?
做的很粗糙 跟个獾耳朵似的
It's coarse, like a badger's ears.
-不许动 -他们让我来的
- Stop there. - I've been requested.
那就是我们的小白鼠了
That'll be the guinea pig.
到我办公室来
My office.
是高级探员奥凯莉请我来的
I've been requested by Senior Agent Okhile.
坐下 等着
Sit down. Wait.
新法案允许我们
The new bill grants us permission
在清查行动中使用读心人
to use telepaths in clearance investigations.
你觉得你的新搭档怎么样
How do you like your new partner?
我们真要这么做吗
So, we're really doing this, eh?
这引起了暴♥动♥
It caused a riot.
太危险了
It's risky.
对你来说不是
Not for you.
在主管探员认定正当的情况下
Total access to a civilian's thoughts at any time
随时可访问平民的所有想法
as deemed appropriate by the agent in charge.
别纠结了 这可是个礼物
Come on, it's a bloody gift.
找到走失的猫咪
Finding lost kittens
引导你去最近的公共厕所是一回事
and directing you to the nearest public toilets is one thing,
但让读心人当警♥察♥
but turning a Teep into a cop?
这让我感到紧张 长官
It makes me nervous, ma'am.
还没有在外面坐着的它看起来紧张
Not as nervous as it looks perched out there.
是她
She.
-她是女人 -对 我知道
- She is a she. - Yeah, yeah, consider me told.
别看我 读心人
Don't look at me, Teep.
我被明令禁止
I've been expressly forbidden
在任何情况下解读探员
to read an agent under any circums...tances.
满意了吗
Happy?
去工作吧 搭档
Let's go to work... partner.
他们来自某个反对读心人的无政♥府♥主义者组织
They are part of an anarchist cell fight against the Teeps.
拉斯波恩 把你同谋们的名字供出来
Rathbone, give me the names of your accomplices.
-我是自♥由♥人 -要我看并不是
- I'm a free man. - Not from where I'm standing.
要我看 这根本不是什么自♥由♥联盟
From where I'm standing, it's not a free bloody union.
我们都快沦为读心人的奴隶了
We're all going to be slaves to the Teeps.
读心人为普通人工作
The Teeps work for normals.
当时扔炸♥弹♥的也不是读心人
And it isn't the Teeps chucking the bombs.
你为什么要戴着这个
Why were you wearing this?
别害羞
Don't be shy.
戴上 自己找原因
Go on, put it on and find out.
不 不行
No, no bloody way.
《反读心免疫法案》说行 朋友
Anti-immunity bill says yes bloody way, my friend.
约翰·拉斯波恩
John Rathbone.
约翰·拉斯波恩
John Rathbone.
约翰·拉斯波恩
John Rathbone.
约翰·拉斯波恩
John Rathbone.
约翰·拉斯波恩
John Rathbone.
你心中...
So much...
压着这么多愤怒和骄傲
anger and pride in you.
你希望...
You wish...
你希望...
you wish...
约翰 约翰
John, John...
你希望你哥哥能在这里
You wish your older brother was here
看到你终于有所成就
to see you're finally good for something.
你希望他能为你骄傲一次
You want him to be proud for once.
一个对全世界愤怒的小男孩
A small boy angry at the world.
把大米布丁吃完 你这皮包骨的小东西
Eat up your rice pudding, you skinny little thing!
不 别想指挥我
No, don't tell me what to do.
你母亲...
Your mother...
你爱你母亲
You love your mother.
你觉得她很性感
You find her sexually attractive.
你在泳池旁看着她 一边自♥慰♥
You watch her by the pool and you masturbate.
-求你了 -担惊受怕
- Please. - Scared.
求你了
Please.
对这世界恐惧
Scared of the world.
求求你 停下来
Please, stop.
害怕你母亲带给你的感觉
Scared of how your mother makes you feel.
你隐藏不了
You can't hide it.
我什么都能看见
I can see everything.
敏捷的褐色狐狸扑向懒洋洋的狗
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
在后面 在密室里
In the back, in the back room.
敏捷的褐色狐狸扑向懒洋洋的狗
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
敏捷的褐色狐狸扑向懒洋洋的狗
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
敏捷的褐色狐狸扑向懒洋洋的狗
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
敏捷的褐色狐狸
..Quick brown fox...
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
慢吞吞的黑狗臣服于狐狸君王
The slow black dog bows before the regal fox.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表