剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
妈
Mom?
早啊 查理
Morning, Charlie.
你睡得好吗
How did you sleep?
我给你做了早饭
I made you breakfast.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
人是铁饭是钢 这是你的最爱
Well, people have to eat. It's your favorite.
煎饼 蓝莓
Pancakes, blueberry.
我不喜欢蓝莓
I don't like blueberries.
是吗
Is that right?
早啊 宝贝
Morning, honey.
这是你的午饭 宝贝
Here's your lunch, sweetheart.
今天别把水瓶落学校了
Try not to leave the water bottle at school.
你知道查理不喜欢蓝莓吗
Did you know Charlie doesn't like blueberries.
-是啊 -妈 你今天送我上学行吗
- Yeah. - Mom, can you drive me today?
今天不行 宝贝 今天要见好多客户
No, not today, sweetheart. I have clients back to back.
我送他吧
I can take him.
妈...
Mom...
求你了
please.
出什么事了
What's going on?
-我们得离开这里 -什么
- We need to leave here. - What?
我们得离开这里 再也不回来 你不安全
We need to leave here and never come back. You're not safe.
-宝贝 -妈 我什么都知道
- Honey-- - Mom, I know everything.
我知道爸爸想搬出去
I know Dad was thinking about moving out.
-我知道你们不和 -查理
- I know you weren't happy. - Charlie.
我真的特别想跟你们
There's nothing I want more than for us
-一起去加拉帕戈斯群岛 -好了 听着
- to go to the Galapagos and all kinds of places. - Okay. Look.
现在情况很复杂
Things are complicated right now.
我们想理清楚
We're trying to figure it out.
对你来说有时是很难理解
And sometimes it is hard to understand,
你肯定很害怕
and it must make you feel afraid.
但你不是一个人
But you're not alone.
我不怕一个人
I'm not afraid of being alone.
很多孩子都看着父母分手
Lots of kids see their parents split up.
我是说 我爸爸不是你以为的那个人
I'm talking about my father isn't who you think he is.
他是我爸爸 但他不是原来那个
He's my father, but he's not my father
因为我爸是个外星人
because my father is a fucking alien.
查理
Charlie.
够了
Enough.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
另一个
The other.
我听说你♥爸♥是个变种人僵尸
I hear your dad is a mutant zombie.
你从哪听说的
Where did you hear that?
派瑞蒂他哥
Peretti's brother.
他哥告诉我哥
His brother told my brother.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是你吧
I mean, you are you, right?
他吃了你妈妈的大脑吗
Did he eat your mother's brains?
达希尔真翘课了
I guess Dashiell really did it, huh?
-他叫什么 -菲利普
- What's his name? - Philip.
菲利普
Hey, Philip.
我知道你觉得活不下去了
Look, I know you feel you can't go on,
但情况会有好转的
but things are gonna get better.
-现在只是暂时的 -我要我妻子
- This is only temporary. - I want my wife back.
我们也希望能找回你妻子
Well, I wish we could bring your wife back.
她离开你是个错误
It wasn't right of her to leave you.
她没离开
She didn't leave.
她还在
She's still there.
但她不是我妻子
But she's not my wife.
那她是谁 菲利普
Then who is she, Philip?
她是另一个人 她...
She's someone. She's--
她是另外一种东西
She's something else.
听着 我们能搞清楚情况 先...
Okay, look, we can figure this out. Just--
让我帮你
Just let me help you.
先生 远离边缘
I want you to step off the ledge, sir.
远离边缘 先生
Step off the ledge, sir.
今天是艰难的一天
Today has been a difficult day.
但你们要知道 老师们和教务部
But just know your teachers and the administration
一整周都在
will be here all week.
有问题尽管来找我们
We are here for you.
天 达希尔要是知道自己错过了这些
Man, Dashiell's gonna be pissed
肯定会气死
that he ditched and missed all this shit.
-你想去吃超级热狗吗 -不想
- You wanna go to Superdawg? - No.
同时 我们会一个年级一个年级地放学
In the meantime, we will be dismissing school by grades.
已经通知家长来接你们了
And your parents have been notified to pick you up.
坐校车的同学请接着往楼下走
For all bus riders, continue down the stairs.
我还以为我们能玩球
I thought we could play some ball.
查理 你知道三垒为什么叫
Charlie, do you know why they call third base
"热角"吗
"The hot corner"?
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
答错了
Wrong, sir.
错了
Wrong.
是因为球被打到左外野很远的地方时
It's because when the ball is hit hard to left-field
跑垒手以每秒8米的速度起跑
and the runner takes off at a rate of 26 feet per second,
三垒手最多只有三四秒时间
the third baseman has, at most, three, maybe four seconds
把球从三垒传到一垒
to get the ball from third to first.
容错率极低
With that short a margin of error
对反应速度要求极高
and the need for superior reflexes,
所以三垒是棒球里最难打的位置
third base is the toughest position in baseball.
查理
Charlie...
你能想象
can you imagine what it's like
眼看着你的世界消失是什么感觉吗
watching your world disappear?
在宇宙中 在恒星风里游荡
Wandering the universe and star-winds
不可能见到同类
with no chance to be with your other?
不可能创造子孙后代 也不可能有真正的明天
No chance at progeny? No chance of a real tomorrow?
感觉糟透了
It sucks.
但我现在活了
But I'm alive now.
我在这里 愉快舒爽
I'm here, and it feels right.
不久 查理 你也会准备好
And soon, Charlie, you're gonna be ready.
你有机会加入我们
You're gonna have a chance to join us.
变成更好的自己
To become a more perfect version of yourself.
我绝对不要像你一样
I will never be like you!
我过去几天学到了很多
I've been learning a lot the last couple of days
因为我变强壮了
as I've gotten stronger.
事实
Facts.
各种知识
Trivia.
你们人类的全部历史
Stuff, the whole history of your kind.
并不全是光彩的 对吧
And it wasn't always pretty, was it?
但我每吸干一个人
But with everything I suck up,
每吸入一口气
with everything I breath in,
我一直都在想这个复杂而无法否认的谜题
I keep coming back to one perplexing, undeniable conundrum.
我真的很困惑 查理
And, I mean, it's baffling me, Charlie.
现代棒球中 一半球员都是左手击球
Half the modern baseball players bat left-handed.
为什么一垒不是"热角"
So why isn't first base the hot corner too?
我需要跟人谈谈我爸爸
I need to talk to someone about my father.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
等知道该怎么处理的人
Someone who will know what to do about this.
你的上司
Your boss?
-你叫什么 -查理
- What's your name? - Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
你好
Hello.
他爸不是他爸
His father isn't his father.
我是费尔南德斯警探
I'm Detective Fernandez.
南希
Nancy.
你给我讲讲吧
You wanna tell me about it?
出事了
Something's going on.
可怕的事
Something terrible.
你♥爸♥爸把你怎么了吗
Did your father do something to you?
没有 但...
No, but...
他不是我爸爸
he's not my father.
说实话 这很重要
It's important to tell the truth.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表