剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
我们肯定能 闭上眼睛 诺顿先生
Oh, yes, we are. Close your eyes, Mr Norton.
跟我一起闭上眼睛
Close your eyes with me.
颜色已选定
Colour selected.
带我下去
Take me down.
我必须摸到它
I have to touch it.
求你了 让我在地球上待哪怕一秒吧
Please, let me be on Earth for one sweet moment!
不行 我们环绕一周然后就走
No way. We orbit the thing, then we go.
他说什么
What...what is he saying?
安德鲁斯先生说我们可以让飞行器降落
Mr Andrews said we can land the craft.
我们会在地球上降落的
We're going to land on Earth.
我们会在卡罗莱纳州降落的
We're going to land in Carolina.
比尔
Oh, Bill.
这不安全
This is not safe.
什么都看不见
Can't see a fucking thing.
稳住
Just keep it steady.
还没落地我们就会害死她
You know we're going to kill her before she lands.
好了
OK, set.
警报
检测到电磁干扰
警报
检测到电磁干扰
准备好 戈登女士
Get ready, Miss Gordon.
无信♥号♥♥
厄玛
Irma?
厄玛
Irma?
厄玛 厄玛
Irma? Irma?
你没事吧
Are you OK?
厄玛
Irma?
你没事吧
Hey, are you OK?
你就是那位先生
Aren't you the gentleman?
颜色怎么变这样了
What happened to the colour?
你的颜色呢
Where's the colour gone?
视觉混合器坏了
We bust the vision mixer.
Rb29
Rb29?
我们降落在了错误的地区
We have landed in the wrong area.
我们得起飞再降落一次
We need to take off and land again.
不可能 我只能到这儿了
No way. This is as far as I go.
但我们得见到卡罗莱纳
But we need to see Carolina.
戈登女士想在麋鹿河里游泳
Miss Gordon wishes to swim at Elk River.
绝对不可能
No fucking way!
之前没人提游泳的事
No-one talked about swimming.
这完全是一次观赏性的的观光之旅
This is a strictly spectator-based tourist experience.
要是她想要浸入式的
If she wanted the immersive element,
那她应该去找第一星感觉旅行社
then she should have gone with Primo Feel.
他们有氧气瓶 宇航服 全套装备
They've got oxygen tanks, suits, the whole thing.
他们能出舱行走 游泳 让她玩得尽兴
They walk, they swim, they get all cuddly and cosy.
我们不行
We don't!
看 但别碰
Look, but don't touch.
戈登女士想去的不是这里
This is not where Miss Gordon wants to go.
她只能到这个地球
This is the only Earth she's going to get.
要是你想平安回家
And if you want to get back home safe,
你还是乖乖配合我
I suggest you play ball with me.
给你们一小时
You have one hour...
然后我们离开
Then we leave.
为什么安德鲁斯先生这么生气
Why is Mr Andrews so angry?
他只是累了
He's just tired.
那就这样了吗
Is this it, then?
不
No.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
安德鲁斯先生说没有任何宇航服
Mr Andrews said there weren't any suits.
安德鲁斯先生不是什么都知道
Mr Andrews doesn't know everything.
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
是的
Yes.
我知道
I do.
您的星芒之梦观光宇航服 夫人
Your astral dreams viewing suit, madam.
您必须套上这身衣服
You'll have to hitch that dress.
另一件是给谁的
And who's the other one for?
您觉得呢
Who do you think?
我就还有一个请求 诺顿先生
Then I have one request, Mr Norton.
我感觉你穿这身会特别合适
I have a hunch it'll fit you perfectly.
她怎么样
How is she?
戈登女士快不行了
Miss Gordon is resting.
她现在很失望 但那总会过去的
She's disappointed now, but that will pass.
是啊 无所谓了
Yeah, whatever.
你知道真♥相♥ 对吗
You know the truth, right?
真♥相♥
The truth?
我们没人知道 安德鲁斯先生
None of us know that, Mr Andrews.
这颗行星对我来说不是地球
This planet isn't earth for me,
可对戈登女士来说
but for Miss Gordon...
这颗行星对谁都不是地球
This planet isn't fucking earth for anyone.
有毒 寸草不生
It's toxic. It's sterile.
光是在上面着陆都让我恶心
It makes me sick just sitting on it.
第一中♥央♥星大得让我头疼
I've got a headache the size of Primo Central.
我的眼睛
Oh, my eyes.
温度控制也出了问题
And there's something wrong with the temperature controls.
这里烤死了
It's baking in here.
诺顿 你究竟在哪儿
Norton, where the hell are you?
记录状态
Recording status.
我们正在移♥动♥
We're moving.
能见度很低
Visibility is low.
进展缓慢 不过匀速
Progress is slow, but steady.
天呐
Oh, Jesus.
诺顿 那些衣服只有辅助氧气瓶
Norton, those suits only have auxiliary tanks.
戈登女士 这里不是地球
Miss Gordon, this isn't earth.
重复一遍 这里不是地球
Repeat, this isn't earth.
她听不到
She can't hear you.
把他们弄回来 他们要死了 混♥蛋♥
Get them back. They're going to die, you bastard.
你骗了她 骗了她的钱
You lied to her. You stole her money.
谁才是混♥蛋♥
Who's the bastard?
把他们弄回来 马上
Get them back, right now!
您听到了吗
Do you hear that?
诺顿 能听到我说话吗
Norton, can you hear me?
快回来
Get back here.
你们只有30%的氧气量了
You only have 30% oxygen levels.
你们必须马上回来
You need to get back here right now.
重复一遍 你能听到我说话吗
Repeat, can you hear me?
我们发现了一片森林 艾德
We found a forest, Ed.
好了 掉头吧 伙计
OK. Just turn around, mate.
回来
Get back here.
听啊
Listen.
我警告你 诺顿
I'm warning you, Norton.
我要走了
I am leaving.
你没听到吗
Can't you hear it?
诺顿
Norton!
氧气
我要拿走你的钱了 傻瓜
I'm taking your money, you asshole.
两千克都是我的 然后我就离开这儿了
Two kilo for me and then I'm fucking out of here!
诺顿
Norton!
氧气耗尽
看什么
What?!
氧气耗尽
厄玛
lrma!
过来
Come.
比尔·戈登 快来
Bill Gordon, come on in!
我就知道我们会成功的
I knew we'd make it.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表