剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
读心人讨厌谈恋爱
Teeps hate dating.
对他们来说没有神秘感
I mean, there's no mystery to it.
到头来我们就只剩抢着说完彼此的话
We end up finishing each other's sentences.
这算一个共同点
We've got that in common.
那你告诉我 你听说过读心人地下组织吗
You would tell me, right, if you heard of a teep underground?
我是为了正义才问的 大家不会知道是你说的
I'd take it in good faith, it wouldn't have to come from you.
那你能告诉我 正常人要把我们怎样吗
And you would tell me what normals are planning to do with us?
要是有起义 我们剩下的人会怎样
If there was an uprising, what would happen to the rest of us?
要是你不相信我 就读我
If you don't trust me, read me.
我不愿
I don't want to.
我允许你读我
I'm giving you permission.
还在妈妈子♥宫♥里时 我就能读她的想法
I could read my mother's thoughts in the womb.
我当时
I mean, not...
读不懂字 但能懂感情
words, just feelings.
能读书之前我就能读别人的心了
And I could read people before I could read books.
我父母因此讨厌我
My parents hated me for it.
他们的恐惧一直萦绕着我
Their fear was in my head all the time.
我们让别人害怕 把他们吓跑
We make people afraid and we drive them away,
我不想要把你
and I don't want to dr...
是我爸爸 他是个坦诚的人
It's my dad. He was an open book.
跟谁都掏心掏肺
Heart on sleeve guy.
他在读心人中间非常自在
He was comfortable around the teeps,
因为他会把一切都表现出来
because he wore it all on the outside.
任何人随时都可以读我爸爸
Anyone was welcome to read my dad,
因为他没什么好隐藏的
because he had nothing to hide.
我很爱他这一点
And I loved him for that.
你看起来很幸福
You look happy.
我觉得自己是最幸福的人
I'm the happiest, actually.
流水的声音
The sounds of the water...
还有给鲑鱼作饵的苍蝇的嗡嗡声
and the swish of the flies you presented to the trout.
得用正确的方法钓鱼
You have to land it just right.
不然鱼就会察觉到 就会受惊
Otherwise, they get the tickle, they know, they get spooked.
这是禅
It's Zen, you know.
清心静意
Clears the mind.
跟你在一起时 我心里就是这样的
That's how my mind is when I'm with you.
特别好读 是不是
That's easy enough to read, right?
-你在干什么 -给你找一份新工作
- What are you doing? - Looking for a new job for you.
你和读心人上♥床♥了 你有麻烦了
You've slept with a teep, you're stuffed.
我们应该私奔 远走高飞
We should elope. We could go far away.
去你那条河
To your river?
要是卡特尔离开了科学部门
If Cutter left the Science Division
是因为他想造面罩
because he wanted to make hoods,
他需要有供货商提供亚麻布
he would've needed a supplier for the linen.
我们在纺织品市场一无所获
We got nothing out of those textile outlets.
对 但浸蜡亚麻布不仅仅可以做衣服
Yeah, but waxed linen isn't just used for clothing,
装订书籍也用得到
it's also used in the binding of books.
这里是十三年前关门的
Now, this place closed down 13 years ago.
联盟书库
联盟书库
The Union Book Depository.
你不能跟我去 太危险了 对于...
You can't come with me, it's too dangerous out there for a...
对于读心人来说
for telepaths.
你待在这儿很安全
All right, you'll be safe here.
反正可能也是浪费时间
It's probably a waste of time anyway.
奥诺尔
Honor.
面罩制♥造♥人是谁
Who is the hood maker?
加入我们 奥诺尔
Join us, Honor...
成为我们的一员 奥诺尔
Come between us, Honor.
我就知道 终究会有人来
I knew that somebody would come eventually.
我得祝贺你
I have to congratulate you.
你这儿的规模真挺可观的
Beast of an operation you've got going on here.
你为什么会有我的照片 卡特尔博士
Why do you have those pictures of me, Dr Cutter?
因为从我第一次遇见你
Because I've always had an interest in you,
就一直对你很感兴趣
since I first met you.
遇见我
Met rne?
什么时候
When?
旧世界里 我记得
In the old world, I remember
我们对电脑 网络
how we fretted over the computers, the web,
关于所有人和事的消息有多焦虑
the information on everyone and everything.
我们筑起防火墙 加密我们的生活
We built firewalls and encrypted our lives.
我一直觉得这样太小题大作了
I always thought it was an overreaction.
明明有插头 拔♥出♥来♥就能停
There was a plug, pull it out, puff.
是啊 读心人可没有插头
Yeah, Teeps don't have a plug.
没错
Exactly.
联盟想要一种防护设施 就是我当时在开♥发♥的
The Union wanted a safeguard, which is what I was developing.
他们想为自己打造一堵防火墙
They wanted this firewall for themselves,
但这实在是太重要了
but it is too important.
保护应该是人人享有的
Protection should be democratic.
-知识也是 -那权力呢
- So should knowledge. - And what about power?
因为这些就是权力
Because these things are power.
你不能将这种权力交给任何人
You can't hand that kind of power to anyone.
为什么
Why not?
读心人出现前 我们自己的思想是神圣的
We had the sanctity of our own thoughts before the Teeps.
唯一存在的自♥由♥独♥立♥的国度就是我们的思想
Our minds are the only free, independent states in existence.
我懂
I get it.
你把读心人当成侵略势力 你想挑起战争吗
You see the Teeps as an invading force, now you want a war?
不 我想要进化
No, an evolution.
人们可以变得能够与读心人抗衡 自然平衡法则
People can change to counter the Teeps, nature's balance.
有一天 我们会自己给自己制面罩
One day, we'll make our own hoods.
也许我们已经那么做了 罗斯探员
Maybe we already have, Agent Ross.
你很特别
You're special.
别用那种无辜的眼神看着我
Oh, don't give me those innocent eyes.
你不必假装
You don't have to pretend.
我不是你的读心人搭档
I'm not your Teep partner.
我们都知道你的能耐
We both know what you can do.
你是我们对付他们的新式武器
You're our new weapon against them.
有人在读我
I'm being read.
-天啊 奥诺尔 -他什么意思
- Jesus, Honor! - What does he mean?
你为什么是武器
Why are you a weapon?
没什么 他没说什么 他在拖延时间
Nothing. He... he doesn't mean anything. He's stalling.
别这么谦虚 罗斯探员
Don't be so modest, Agent Ross.
告诉她你的天赋
Tell her about your gift.
-够了 卡特尔 -什么意思
- That's enough, Cutter. - What does he mean?
我是说 说白了 他是武器
I mean that, quite frankly, he is a weapon.
为什么
Why?
读读他就知道了
Read him and find out.
我读不了
I can't.
他可以屏蔽你
He can block you.
你读不透
You can't get through.
*伦敦着火啦 伦敦着火啦*
*London's burning, London's burning*
*快抢救机器 快抢救机器*
*Fetch the engines, fetch the engines*
*着火啦 着火啦*
*Fire, fire! Fire, fire!*
*泼水 泼水*
*Pour on water, pour on water...*
-是面罩制♥造♥人 -停下 停下
- It's the hood maker. - Stop, stop.
抓住面罩制♥造♥人
Get the hood maker.
糟了
Shit.
她带着他们冲我们来了
She's led them right to us.
他们会把你撕成碎片的 博士
They are going to tear you to pieces, Doctor.
-还有别的出路吗 来 -不
- Is there another way out? Come on. - Don't.
那儿 穿过我的办公室
Out there. Through my office.
通向消防通道
It will take you onto a fire escape.
-我去引开他们 反正他们抓的是我 -不行
- I'll distract them. It's me they want, anyway. - No, you can't.
我们必须保护好你
You must be protected.
快去
Go!
我本想等安全了再告诉你 奥诺尔
I was going to tell you when it was safe, Honor.
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor!
开门 奥诺尔 开门
Open it. Honor, open the door!
我们可以自己造面罩
We can make our own hoods.
奥诺尔 开门
Honor, open the door.
奥诺尔 我有一种天赋
Honor, I had a talent.
我不理解 他们逼我训练
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表