剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
并彻底根除我们邪恶的一面
and root out the worst in ourselves.
见到这种事 意味着
To see such things means
我们正马上就要见到重要的真♥相♥
we are on the verge of a great truth.
今晚 我们都更聪明了一些
Tonight we are a little bit wiser.
更强壮了一些
We are a little bit stronger.
更安全了一些
We are a little bit safer.
我们的民♥主♥能够自我认同
Ours is a self-identifying,
自我修正
self-correcting democracy.
如果大家看见了"其他人" 比如可怜的...
When you see Others, like our poor Mr...
诺伊斯
Noyce.
这位诺伊斯先生 自我净化
Noyce here, purge themselves,
你别无他法
well, you can't help
只能为他们和他们的家人感到些许惋惜
but be a little bit sad for them and their families.
但你也必然会松一大口气
But you also have to breathe a big sigh of relief.
因为被他从广♥告♥牌上推下去的可能是你
It could have been you he flung from that billboard.
可能是你的挚爱
It could have been your loved ones.
你的孩子
Your children.
不是精神错乱的他自己
And not his own disturbed self.
但现在 你们知道了我一直都知道的
But now you know what I have known all along
如果你不是"其他人"
that if you were not an Other,
你就没什么可担心的
you would have nothing to worry about.
如果你是我们超级大国
That if you were a sane and productive member
清醒理智而有创造力的一员
of this great meganation,
你不会仅仅因为言语文字而失心发狂
mere words would not unhinge you.
所以我想祝贺各位
And so I want to congratulate you,
优秀的公民们
good citizens,
你们很谨慎 信仰坚定
for your vigilance and your belief.
因为这一伟大成功
Based on this great success,
我们要把"屠尽其他人"项目
we are expanding the KAO program
拓展到西半球的每个国家和城市
to every state and city in the western hemisphere
完成我们的伟大事业
to finish the good work that we have begun.
祝你们一切顺利 亲爱的市民们
Be well, dear citizens.
请为国家骄傲
Be proud,
天佑我们
and God bless.
屠尽其他人
屠尽其他人
比赛开始了
Game on.
曼彻斯特
Little Manchester.
就那儿 就打那个球 好
Right-o. Shoot that ball. Yes.
开始喽
Here we go.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表