剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
*Flow my tears*
*你的泉眼洒下泪千行*
*Fall from your springs*
*你的泉眼洒下泪千行*
*Fall from your springs*
*永远流亡*
*Exiled forever*
*令我悲惘*
*Let me mourn*
*暗夜如黑鸟*
*Where night's black bird*
*她的恶吟唱回响*
*Her sad infamy sings*
*让我独叹凄凉*
*There let me live forlorn*
准许进入
远程访问
快点
Come on.
艾德
Ed?
入侵警报
量子意识控制系统停用
我差点做了件蠢事
I think I nearly did something really stupid.
说好现金交易的 对吗
We agreed cash, right?
她会说话
She talks.
-一个活的娃娃 -好吧 算了
- A living doll. - Okay, forget it.
站住 娃娃
Hold up, doll.
给我们看看你带来的小小灵魂们
Show us those little souls you've got there.
有九个
There's nine.
现金
Cash.
我之前同那个男的说好十个的
I agreed 10 with the man.
九个
Nine.
我懂了
I get it.
有一个是给你的 对吗 宝贝
That one for you is it, sweetheart.
你体内的活力正在逐渐消亡 对吗
That little spark in you dying, is it?
让我看看你的那个小宝贝
Let me see that little baby you've got there.
干掉他们 杰斯
Let 'em have it, Jess.
别碰她 她是我的
Leave her. She's for me.
-怎么了 -不知道啊 你说呢
- What's going on? - I don't know, you tell me.
艾德 大英雄 厉害
Ed! You hero. Yes!
我知道你干了什么 艾德华
I know what you did, Edward.
是吗
You do?
你拉响了警报
You raised the alarm.
是的 的确如此
That's right, I did.
你做得很对
You did the right thing.
为了回报你的忠诚尽责
And in payment for your loyalty and conscientiousness,
作为主管 我得到授权给你加薪
as director, I'm authorised to give you an increase in salary.
-没这个必要 -我坚持 艾德华
- That's really isn't necessary. - Oh, I insist, Edward.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
他们...
Did they...
他们有没有查出是谁做的
Did they find out who did it yet?
据说是一个吉尔 她逃了
Oh, some Jill, apparently. She's on the run.
你没听到什么风声吧 艾德华
You haven't heard anything, have you, Edward?
-我怎么会呢 -有传言说 可能是内贼干的
- Why would I? - There are rumors... maybe it was an inside job.
也许是你的某个同事 太荒唐了 不是吗
Maybe one of your colleagues. Ridiculous, isn't it?
我真不敢相信 这里每个人都很忠诚 先生
I can't believe that. Everyone here is very loyal, sir.
我知道 艾德华 我知道
I know, Edward, I know...
但人都有绝望的时候
but people get desperate.
我不认为他犯了罪
I don't think he committed a crime.
我觉得他受到了诱惑 但那并不犯法
I think he was tempted, but that isn't against the law.
他... 他是个诚实的人
I mean, he's... He's an honest man.
他对他老婆诚实吗
Is he honest with his wife?
我想应该是的
I think so.
他为人极其诚实
As honest as any man can be.
那我会建议她支持他
Then I would advise her to stand by him,
因为真♥相♥总会给你自♥由♥
because the truth always sets you free.
我同意
Amen to that.
上帝保佑您 女士 我看得出您是个好女人
God bless you, madam. I can see that you're a good woman.
顺便说下 我叫莎莉
It's... It's Sally by the way.
您真宽厚
Well, that's very generous of you.
我们女性得团结一致
Well, us girls have got to stick together.
说得太对了
Oh, you're so right!
莎莉
Sally.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you.
这些房♥子内部真好看 不是吗
They're really quite nice inside, aren't they?
-不需要了 谢谢 -你收拾得真漂亮
- All right, no. Thank you, no. - You've made nice.
-你没事吧 -我没事 抱歉
- Are you all right? - Oh, I'm okay. I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
-抱歉 -没事 进来吧
- Sorry. - It's all right, come in.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
是副作用
It's a side effect.
副作用
A side effect?
我在吃药
I'm on medication.
真抱歉 我没想刺探你的隐私
Oh, I'm... I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to pry.
是为做试管婴儿吃的药
It's the test tube thing.
体外受精
IVF.
-那是会挺难受 -嗜睡 恶心
- Well, that can be punishing. - Lethargy, nausea.
头疼 抽筋
Headaches, cramps.
你也做过吗
You've been there?
很久以前
A long time ago.
成功了吗
Any luck?
那你呢 你试了多久了
How about you? How long have you been trying?
太久了
Too long.
夫妻俩总有一方更想要孩子 不是吗
And there's always one of you who wants it more, isn't there?
其实危机四伏
It's a minefield.
我衷心希望你能成功
I really hope it works out for you.
瞧我们刚认识就如此投缘
Listen to us, we've only just met.
抱歉之前我那么不友善
I'm sorry I was so unfriendly before,
-我们常遇到上门推销的人 -当然了
- it's just we get a lot of cold callers. - I'm sure.
我还梦到过一个推销员来访
I even dreamt we had this Fasrad salesman come around,
他死活不罢休
and he would not take no for an answer.
真的吗 法斯莱德的推销员
Really? A Fasrad?
-真好玩 -一点都不好玩
- How funny. - Except it wasn't.
其实挺可怕的
It was sort of scary.
他露出那种眼神
He had this kind of look in his eyes.
你明白我意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
人们说梦是相反的 不是吗
They say dreams mean the opposite, don't they?
确实
That is what they say.
但我不喜欢做梦
Though I'm not one for dreams.
我只是尽量活在当下
I just try and live for the now.
你卖♥♥的是什么
What are you selling?
人寿保险
Life insurance.
♪Flow My Tears - John Dowland♪
我回来了 亲爱的
I'm home. Sweetheart?
-有意思吗 -甲板差不多弄好了
- You have fun? - I almost finished the decks.
-有人来了 -谁啊
- We have a visitor. - Yeah?
她想劝我们办人寿保险 双重赔偿
Um, she was to talk to us about life insurance, double indemnity.
这是我丈夫 艾德
This is my husband, Ed.
你好 莫里斯先生
Hello there, Mr Morris.
双重赔偿是说 如果出现意外死亡的情况
Double indemnity means that in the case of accidental death,
保险公♥司♥将会给受益人
the insurance company promises to pay the beneficiary
双倍保额的赔偿
twice the face value.
我真不愿去想我们俩谁会死掉 但是
I really don't like to think of either of us dying, but...
不 但有时就是会出事 莎莉
No, but bad things happen, Sally,
一旦出了事 你可能无法
and when they do you're not in the best state
-做出正确的判断 -我们不需要
- to handle important decisions. - I don't think we need it.
艾德 我知道保险费很高
Ed, I know the premiums are high,
但如果你真出了什么事
but if, God forbid, something should happen to you,
莎莉就有保障了
Sally would be cared for.
再考虑一下
Something to think about.
我把材料给你们留这儿 好吧
I'll just leave you the papers, shall I?
艾德
Ed.
我们联♥系♥你丈夫好吗
Er, we'll contact your husband, shall we?
拜托不要
No, please don't.
他出差了 我不想让他担心
He's away on business. I don't want to worry him.
她随身带着行李 你没看见吗
She brought her luggage. Did you see that?
她要做试管婴儿 艾德
She's doing IVF, Ed.
你知道他们怎么取卵子
You know how that takes it out of you.
-她在撒谎 -为什么这么说
- She's lying. - Why would you say that?
而且她也没有什么出差的丈夫
And there's no husband on business.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表