剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Try nuking City Hall.
是来真的吗
Shit, you're serious!
我来呼叫救援
I'm calling for backup.
我们进去谈吧
We should discuss this in here.
请吧
Please?
没有信♥号♥♥
Can't get a signal.
你盯着他们 我马上回来
You keep an eye on them. I'll be right back.
米勒先生
Mr Miller?
米勒先生
Mr Miller.
乔治 快打急救电♥话♥
George, hey. Somebody call 911!
我没事
I'm OK.
只想喝点水
Just need some water.
呼吸 哥们儿 呼吸
Breathe, pal, breathe.
听着 我们应该取消会议
Listen, we should cancel the meeting.
司法部的会是不能取消的
You don't cancel on the Justice Department.
就说他心脏病发作 或者...
Well, say that he had a heart attack or...
因为那样就不可疑吗
Cos that won't look suspicious.
我没事了
OK. I'm fine.
只是觉得有些头晕
It just feels a little dizzy.
走吧
Come on.
米勒先生 23日晚上你在哪里
Mr Miller, where were you on the night of the 23rd?
在家看电视
Was at home watching TV.
看什么节目
And what were you watching?
没什么特别的
Nothing in particular.
多数时间都一直换台随便看
Mostly just surfing.
我需要查看你的硬盘录像机记录来证实
I would like to see your DVR log to corroborate that.
你需要 但你没法查
You would, but you won't.
联邦法♥院♥离这里才20分钟的路
The federal courthouse is just 20 minutes from here
搞一份同意书很容易
if we need to get a written consent,
-你是想说这个吗 -还是回到问题上来吧
- is that what you mean? - Let's get to the real question.
米勒先生 你为什么要像现实版的
Mr Miller, why are you running around the city
-布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]在城里游荡 -什么
- like some real-life Bruce Wayne? - What?
我以为这是个严肃的会议
I thought this was a serious meeting.
过去三个月里
Over the last three months
你的当事人一直在充当义警
your client's been on a personal vigilante mission,
屡次将公众置于险境
which has endangered the public on numerous occasions.
最近的一次是在仓库周围发生的枪击案
The gunfight in the warehouse district just being the most recent.
我的当事人与此事无关
Which my client had nothing to do with.
米勒先生还未
Mr Miller is still recovering
从他妻子被杀害的悲痛中恢复过来
from having his wife's murder go viral,
而司法部却置若罔闻 无动于衷
while the Justice Department stood by and did nothing.
我可以保证 我们为了找到那些禽兽
I can assure you that we are mobilising all our resources
动用了所有的资源
in an effort to find the animals who...
也许你们该集中精力...
Maybe you should concentrate on...
米勒先生...
Mr...
-米勒先生 -乔治
- Mr Miller! - George!
你受了严重的脑震荡 比我原先以为的更重
You suffered a severe concussion, more than I first realised,
影响到了你的记忆中枢
and it's affected your memory centres.
会好起来吗
Will I get better?
在一些情况下 严重的脑外伤
There are instances where serious head trauma
会导致永久性失忆
has resulted in permanent amnesia.
大多类似的病例中 认知性的失忆都是暂时的
Most cases like this, a lack of cognitive recall is temporary.
我想我可能不愿意记起所有的事
I don't think I wanna remember everything.
我也这么想
Me neither.
只是我不记得她了
It's just I don't remember her.
完全不记得 我妻子
Not at all. My wife.
只是...
Just...
像录像的片段那样
flashes of that video.
我不知道 头部被击中怎么会
I don't know how getting hit in the head...
把她从我记忆中完全清除
can erase her completely from my memory.
这和你的受伤关系不大 主要是潜意识
That has less to do with your injury than your unconscious mind
在保护你不受到深层创伤记忆的伤害
trying to protect you from a deeply traumatic memory.
为什么没有她的照片
Why aren't there any pictures of her?
我们俩的
Of us?
-在一起的 婚礼的照片 -你...
- Together? The wedding, for Christ's sakes. - Well, you...
她被杀害后 你叫人都收起来了
You had them put away after she was killed.
我手♥机♥里应该还有张凯特的照片
I probably still have a picture of Katie here somewhere.
凯特
Katie?
那是她的名字吗
Is that her name?
-是的 -我能看看吗
- Yes. - Can I see it?
给
There.
有两个她
There's two of them.
有两个她
There's two of them.
有一种理论说 "似曾相识"其实是
There's a theory that what we call deja vu is actually
实时信息在左右半脑间传输时
a delay in real-time information being transmitted
所产生的延迟
from one hemisphere of the brain to the other.
相隔只有数微秒
That lag is only microseconds,
但当另一个半脑接收到信息时
but when it's received in the second hemisphere,
会产生短暂的感知失调
it creates a small momentary dissonance in perception.
这种不一致被大脑皮层
That dissonance is misinterpreted by the cerebral cortex
误读为记忆 所以大脑以为
as memory, so the mind believes that
同样的事情经历过两次
normal events have been experienced twice.
可这并不是似曾相识
Yeah, but this isn't deja vu.
感觉像是这个记忆一直都在那儿
It's like the memories have been there all along.
这些的确是记忆
Well, they are memories,
但是是模拟事件的记忆
but they're memories of simulated events.
你在虚拟现实项目里经历的事件
Events from your VR programme.
我认为你的大脑
I think your brain's having trouble
无法处理这些模拟事件
processing these simulated events
因而在你的大脑皮层引起失调
and it's creating a dissonance in your cerebral cortex,
就像似曾相识一样
just like deja vu.
我告诉你 这感觉比那要真实得多
I tell you, it feels much more real than that.
我眼前一直闪过那段人生的画面
I keep having these flashes of that life and...
我发誓那感觉很对
I swear it feels right.
感觉是真的
It feels true.
不是的 相信我
It's not. Trust me.
你并不是未来的开着会飞的警车的
You're not really a lesbian supercop
女同超级警♥察♥
in the future in a flying car.
这才是真实的
This is real.
听我一句 别让数码错觉
I'm telling you, don't let some digital delusion
动摇你对现实的认知
start to loosen your grip on reality,
否则你会走上一条不归路
otherwise you're going to go down a road you don't want to go down.
我说不好
I don't know.
肯定有问题
Something's not right.
我一直感觉还有更深层的真♥相♥ 宝拉
I keep feeling like there's a much deeper, deeper truth here, Paula.
天啊 乔治 听听你自己说的话
Oh Jesus Christ, George, listen to yourself.
就我的专业意见来看
In my professional opinion,
这些虚拟经历干扰了你的康复
these virtual experiences are interfering with your recovery.
就算不严重 还是可能对你造成永久性的脑损伤
You could end up with permanent, if not severe, brain damage.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
好吧
Ok.
我被你说服了 你赢了
You've convinced me. You win.
不再进入虚拟世界了
No more VR.
-你能保证吗 -我保证
- You promise? - I promise.
好吧
Ok.
宝拉 谢谢你
Paula, thank you.
我明天再来
I'll see you tomorrow, all right?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你害我们担心了一下
You had us worried there for a while.
-发生了什么事 -我们赢了
- What happened? - We won.
巴克斯特和哈里斯现正关在市区的牢房♥里候审
Baxter and Harris are sitting in a cell downtown at this very moment
他们被控谋杀了15个警♥察♥
awaiting trial for the murder of 15 cops.
怎么发生的
How?
你决定化身超级警♥察♥后 他们请求了支援
Well, after you decided to go supercop, they called for backup.
巴克斯特和哈里斯在进入轨道前被拦截了下来
They cut Baxter and Harris before they made it into orbit.
科林呢
What about Colin?
他在三层楼下的保安楼层
He's three flights down on the security level.
是的 你这位朋友把他打昏了
Yeah, your friend here put him in a coma.
谁都不许伤害我的搭档
Nobody fucks with my partner.
我真的回来了吗
I'm really back?
-真的在这里吗 -亲爱的 你真的在这里
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表