剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Another terrorist attack or...
我能进来帮你吗
Can I come in and help?
不了 我...我快好了
No, I'm... I'm almost... I'm almost done.
我不知道
I don't know.
但千万别吃喝她的东西
Just do not eat or drink anything,
别相信任何人
and don't trust anybody.
别信米莲娜 别信卡维
Not Milena, not Kaveh,
你妈也不能相信
and not your mom.
我想这可能是她搬来这里住的真正原因
I... I think this may be the real reason she moved up here,
和杨会合
to link up with Yang.
不 不 她...
No. No! She...
她都不相信有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
she doesn't even believe in terrorists, so...
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
当然
Yes!
那她怎么来了
Then what is she doing here?
福斯特 你得让我们进去
Foster, you have to let us in.
福斯特
Foster?
福斯特 是妈妈
Foster! It's Mom.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
福斯特 你朋友说你可能需要帮忙
Foster, your friend said you might need help.
福斯特 宝贝
Foster, honey.
你必须出去
You have to go back out there.
-开门啊 是妈妈 -但表现得正常点
- Come on, it's Mom. - But act normal.
我必须再好好查查
I must do some more digging.
但我会回来的 我保证
But I'll be back. I promise.
自己小心点
Just be careful.
开门
Open the door!
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等等
Wait! Wait!
-我没事 -你看起来不像没事
- I'm fine. - You didn't seem fine.
米莲娜怎么找到你的
How did Milena find you?
谁知道
Who knows?
这里没有半点隐私可言
Nothing's private out here.
他们把你学校当成监狱一样管理
They run your school like a prison.
我很意外他们没要求我脱♥光♥搜身
I'm surprised they didn't strip-search me.
她说你好像...
She said you had some sort of...
崩溃了
breakdown.
她误会了
She misunderstood.
好吧 当我听到"崩溃"这个词时
Okay, when I hear the word "breakdown"...
我也不知道 我们的家族病史
I don't know, our family history, you know.
-你♥爸♥也不是... -别提起他
- Your dad wasn't exactly... - Don't talk about him!
好的 福斯特 好的
All right, Foster. All right, what...
那是什么 什么东西
What is that? What is that?
-没什么 -福斯特
- It's nothing. - Foster?
我借来的
I'm... I'm borrowing it.
不 你需要家长许可才能买♥♥这个
No, you need a parent's permission for one of those.
你偷了信用吗
Did you steal credits?
-没有 你不懂 -天啊
- No, you don't understand. - Oh, for Christ's sake.
所以你最近才表现得这么疯狂
This is why you've been acting so crazy.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
福斯特
Foster.
福斯特
Foster.
看着我
Look at me.
亲爱的 看着我
Honey, look at me.
你用核实的信用
You used verified credits
买♥♥了一个与政♥府♥连接的跟踪装置
to buy a Gov-linked tracking device.
和我共事的人
Okay, the people I work with...
他们会知道的
...they are gonna know that.
所以这危害到
So this undermines
我们来这儿的目的
everything we crossed over for.
马上摘掉
Take it off now.
我叫你马上摘掉
I said take it off now!
跟我念一遍
Say it with me.
"早上好
"Good morning.
今天的宇宙汇率
The universal exchange rate
非常有利"
is most favorable today."
-黄色恐怖威胁 -慢点走
- Terrorist threat yellow. - Slow down!
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
-保持镇定 -发生什么事了
- Remain calm. - What's going on?
很可能只是演习
Probably just a drill.
-你的手环呢 -被我妈拿走了
- Where's your Dex? - My mom took it.
那你不能进入安全室
You won't be allowed into the safe room.
我该去哪里
Where do I go?
安保人员会把你关起来
Security will come by to restrain you.
关起来
Restrain me?
等警报结束后就会放了你
Just until the alert is over.
待在这儿
Stay here.
福斯特 离开大楼
Foster, get out of the building!
-伊森 -快出去
- Ethan? - Get outside now!
黄色恐怖威胁
Terrorist threat yellow.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
保持镇定
Remain calm.
-锁上了 -到有光的地方
- It's locked! - Get in the light.
到阳光底下
In the sun.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
保持镇定
Remain calm.
福斯特 能听见我说话吗
Foster, can you hear me?
这是怎么回事
Wh... what's happening?
阳光不够强 无法保持这个频率
The sunbeam is not strong enough to hold this frequency.
我需要你到外面的公园去
I need you to get outside to the park
就在F街和41街交界 我们才能交谈
at F and 41st Street so that we can talk.
我们在东部所有学校引发安全演习
We set off security drills at every school in the East
让他们以为我们乱了阵脚
so that they would think that we were panicking,
以为我们不知道他们准备袭击哪所学校
that we didn't know which schools they were targeting.
福斯特 你是对的
Foster, you were right.
他们准备袭击伦西特高中
They are planning an attack on Runciter High,
而且他们想让你来实施
and they are expecting you to do it.
格林斯博罗的一所单间公♥寓♥今早发生爆♥炸♥
A one-bedroom apartment in Greensboro blew up this morning,
屋主是丹妮斯·博尔顿和贾斯丁·博尔顿
home of Dennis and Justin Bolton.
他们在墙里发现了自♥制♥炸♥药♥的痕迹
They found traces of homemade explosives in the walls.
贾斯丁的学校在我们的追踪名单上
Now, Justin went to one of the schools we've been tracking.
他没有可疑记录
He had no record of suspicion.
他刚刚买♥♥了一个手环
He'd just gotten a Dex.
这一切听起来是不是有点耳熟
Does any of that sound familiar to you?
我对比了他的两份心理评估档案
I compared two of his psych profiles,
一份是他小时候的
one from when he was a kid
另一份是上个月才做的
and the other taken just last month.
两次的评估结果完全不同
Th... they were totally different.
我需要看医生
I need a doctor.
你没病
You're not sick.
-我在跟蚂蚁说话 -不 我说了
- I'm talking to ants. - No, I told you.
它们的触须可以反弹我们的...
Their antennae can bounce our s...
你这辈子也做过两次心理评估
You have taken two psych profiles in your life.
记得吗
Do you remember?
一次是我爸去世后
One after my dad died and...
另一次是两周前为移居做的
the other just two weeks ago for immigration.
是的 跟贾斯丁一样
Yes, and just like Justin's,
你儿时的评估结果和新的这份完全不同
your childhood profile bears no similarity to the new one.
当年的小女孩很坚强
That little girl was strong,
她很自信 擅长社交
and she was confident and social.
现在你还会这样形容自己吗
Is that really the way you'd describe yourself now?
他们改变了你
They changed you!
我得跟人说话
I need to talk to someone.
我得对着一张真正的脸
I need to see a... a face
好知道这一切不是我脑中的臆想
so I know this isn't all happening inside my head.
你♥他♥妈♥成熟点吧 福斯特
Grow the fuck up, Foster!
我知道你♥爸♥爸幻听
I know that your dad heard voices.
我知道他疯了 自杀了
I know that he lost his mind and killed himself,
但你不会的
but that is not you.
就要出事了
This is happening!
世界就是这样的
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表