剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
But with Simi Corporation's help,
我们可以阻止这种暴行再次发生
we can prevent such atrocities from ever happening again.
我希望
And I hope knowing that
各位知道了每名学生都会有自己的手环设备之后
every student will now have their own Dexterity Device
能像我一样安心
will be as comforting to you as it is to me.
我们的孩子就应该享受安全
Our children deserve to be safe.
我就应该享受安全
I deserve to be safe.
现在 这么久以来第一次
And now for the first time,
我安全了
I am.
安全和舒适也许不一样
Safety and comfort might not be the same thing,
但人们两样都需要
but people do need both.
不然他们会疯掉
Or they'll go really crazy.
人们需要可以信赖的人
People need someone to trust...
暂停 非常感谢大家
哪怕他们看不见
...even if they can't see them,
哪怕他们的声音
even if their voice comes from, um...
来自阳光或者一棵树
a sunbeam or a... ...or a tree.
福斯特 福斯特 过来
Foster. Foster. Come... come here.
跟我来 你讲得很好
Come with me. You did great.
这孩子真勇敢 没有她合作的话
Such a brave kid. Without her cooperation,
什么都不可能做到
none of this would have been possible.
让我们再次为她鼓掌
Let's give her one more round of applause.
干得太漂亮了 福斯特
That was a fantastic job, Foster.
不如这样 我带你去吃午饭
You know what? Let me take you to lunch.
真的 你想吃什么都行 我请
Seriously, anything you want. It's on me.
是你应得的
You've earned it.
安全第一
猜猜谁刚订购了一个手环
Guess who just ordered a Dex.
艾琳的女儿
Irene's daughter.
让一个同学帮她黑进了妈妈的账户
Got one of the kids at her school to hack her mom's account.
明天起来估计就忘光了
...forget all of this by tomorrow.
不
Oh, no, look.
我成天指导别人
I... I do these tutorials all day,
从来没见过学这么快的
and I've never seen anybody take to it so fast.
我猜天注定你要来这里
I guess you're meant to be here after all.
你还在吗
You still with me?
你手上的是最新型号♥
You've got the newest model.
公♥司♥觉得人们可能难以接受耳胶
The company thought HearGel might be a little too invasive,
但目前看来 大家挺喜欢它的
but so far, people seem to like it.
我爸爸以前就会自言自语
My dad used to talk to himself.
目标转为米莲娜
什么
What?
我想停下来
I think I want to stop.
老天 那女孩没戴手环
Jesus, that girl isn't Dexed.
我得对着一张真正的脸
I need to see a... a face...
你得吓唬她 不然她就不跟你玩了
You got to scare her, or you're gonna lose her.
让我来
Let me handle it.
"你♥他♥妈♥成熟点吧" 说啊 快说
"Grow the fuck up." Say it, now.
你♥他♥妈♥成熟点吧 福斯特
Grow the fuck up, Foster!
我知道你♥爸♥爸幻听
I know your dad heard voices.
我知道他疯了 自杀了
I know he lost his mind and killed himself,
但你不会的
but that is not you.
世界就是这样的
This is how the world works.
就要出事了
This is happening,
会死很多人的
and people are going to die
因为你不听
because you wouldn't fucking listen!
你到底在听吗
So are you listening?
在
Yeah.
拿下她了
Got her.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表