剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Kids here actually like school,
除非我有一个 否则都没人
and-and nobody will talk to me,
愿意跟我讲话 也没法做作业
I can't do any of my work unless I have one.
就一年 福斯特 一年
Well, it's just a year, Foster, one year,
我真的不想让你放弃
and I really don't want you to surrender
你仅有的那一点点自♥由♥
what little freedom they allow you to have.
这不是放弃 好吗 这是安全
It's not a surrender, all right? It's security.
人们得知道我很安全
People need to know I'm safe.
噗 安全
Oh, p-- Pfft. Safe.
别跟我扯淡说什么安全 好吗
Do not give me that safe bullshit, all right?
我今天一天都在跟它打交道
I dealt with it literally all day today.
安全和舒适还是有区别的
You know, there is a difference between safety and comfort,
安全和真♥相♥之间也是有区别的
and a difference between safety and truth, for that matter.
你知道过去20年里
Do you know how many actual terrorist attacks
到底有多少恐怖袭击发生吗
have occurred in the past 20 years?
零 没有
Zero. Zero.
不管多少次政♥府♥报道
And no matter how many times this government
发生了另一起
announces another false instance
恐怖袭击 都不是真的
of a terrorist attack, it still is not true.
我不会给你买♥♥手环的
I'm not buying you a Dex.
天哪
Jesus,
你妈妈的账户没有任何保护
there is literally no security on your mom's account.
任何人知道她生日的人
Anyone who knows her birthday
都能转走她已积累的信用
could siphon every credit that she's ever had.
11月10号♥
November 10th.
好的 你是
Okay, and you are...
福斯特·李
Foster Lee,
女儿
daughter.
好了 这东西会
All right. So this thing's gonna run
对你妈妈进行背景检查
an instant background check on your mom.
她惹过麻烦吗 或是
Has she ever been in any kind of trouble? Or..
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
好了 你是想要基本款
Okay. So do you want the Dex
还是精简版
or the Dexxy Lite?
基本款
The Dex.
好了
Okay. All right.
搞定
Done.
这东西会下载你所有的信息
So this thing's gonna download all of your info,
然后派一架无人机送来 大概要一个小时
and then it'll send you a drone. Probably take about an hour.
谢谢
Thanks.
你以前有见过恐怖袭击吗
So, um, have you ever seen a terrorist attack before?
当然 新闻上一直都在放
Of course. They're on the newsfeed all the time.
不 我是说亲眼看见
No, no. I-I mean like in real life?
没事的 没事的 我慢点来
Hey, it's cool. It's cool. I'll go slower.
不 我
No. I--
我只是 需要帮助
I just-- I needed help.
我不知道
I-I didn't know.
等等 你想让我帮你只是因为
Wait. You wanted me to help you just because?
好吧 我回去了
All right. Well, I'm headed back.
你可以 在外面等无人机
You can, uh, wait outside for the drone.
我怎么回家呢
How do I get back?
我怎么知道 坐磁悬浮或者走回去
Shit, I don't know. Take the Mag or walk, I guess.
你们可喜欢跨过边界了 不是吗
You guys love to walk beyond the Riph, right?
你好啊 福斯特
你的手环
福斯特·李
Foster Lee,
你能听见这条信息吗
can you hear this message?
是
谢谢
Thank you.
你每两到三个月都需要补充耳胶
You will need to reapply Hear Gel every two to three months.
耳胶
每两到三个月补充
请开始使用
关闭
Off.
走开
Go away.
走开 帮助 人
Go away. Uh, help? Hu--
人工帮助
Human help?
你好 这里是实时客户支持
Hi. You've reached live customer support.
您是 福斯特·李吗
Is this, uh, Foster Lee?
-是的 -你好啊 福斯特
- Yeah. - Hey there, Foster.
我发现你刚刚启动了你的第一个手环
Wow, I just see you booted up your very first Dex,
恭喜你 有什么需要帮忙的吗
so congrats on that. How can I help?
我卡在计算器这里了
I'm stuck on the-the calculator.
好的 要关掉任何应用
Okay. Well, in order to close any app,
你只要做这个动作 看到了吗
you just need to give it one of these. Do you see that?
四指蜷向手掌两次
Four fingers in, double-quick squeeze into the palm.
试试看
Try it for me.
就是这样
There it is.
移♥民♥记录里说这是你第一次来东部
The immigration log says this is your first time in the East.
一定很不适应
That must be overwhelming.
是啊
Yeah.
手环对新人来说确实很不容易
The Dex is tough for a newcomer.
但你很快就会适应的
Soon it will all be second nature to you,
在那之前 它就像
but until then, it's a little like--
-像学粤语一样 -没错
- Like learning formal Cantonese. - Yeah, sure.
好的
All right.
有一些基本动作
Well, you have a few basic moves
是你之后使用的基础
that sort of make up your foundation.
这是你的手吗
Is that your hand?
不是 你为什么觉得是我的
No. What makes you think this is me?
小兔子
Pretty bunny.
捏起拇指和食指 这也是个基本动作
The thumb-index pinch. That's another one.
没错 十次里有九次
Yeah. Nine times out of 10,
你会用这个来完成选择功能
that will be your primary select function.
你真是天生就会
You're a total natural.
明天起来估计就忘光了
Bet I forget all of this by tomorrow.
不 我成天指导别人
No, no. Hey, I do these tutorials all day,
从来没见过学这么快的
and I've never seen anybody take to it so fast.
我猜天注定你要来这里
I guess you're meant to be here after all, huh?
你还在吗
You still with me?
在
Yeah.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 只是
I'm fine. It's just...
你真好
you're nice.
还有什么其他需要我帮忙的吗
Well, is there anything else I can help you with, then?
你叫什么
What's your name?
这会违反规定
That's kind of against policy.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
不 太蠢了 我很乐意告诉你
No, it's dumb. I-I-- I'd love to tell you.
不 我理解
Oh, no, I-I understand.
好吧 那么接下来是惯例
Yeah. Um, all right, here comes the boilerplate, then.
女士 您对今天的客户支持需求是否满意
Ma'am, have we fulfilled your customer-support needs today?
是的 一级棒
Oh, yes. A-plus-plus.
有趣 这样的话
Ridiculous. In that case,
记住西米永远会在这帮助你
just remember that Simi's always here for you
那就晚安啦
and have a safe night, okay?
早上好
Morning.
要用几个字来概括整个现代战争史
You want the entire history of modern warfare in two words?
第二十八章
现代战争
藏起来
Better hiding.
每个敌人都学着攻其不备
Every enemy learns to embrace the strategic power of surprise.
雅各布·巴莱瓦 你能找出恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Jacob Balewa, can you spot the terrorist?
福斯特·李 帮帮他
Foster Lee, help him.
等等 我知道这个徽章
Wait. I-I-I know that pin.
那是 他来自迪尔布拉士气泡区
That's-- He's from Deer-Brush-- one of the Bubbles.
没抓到
Ooh, missed him.
这时就需要彼时科技程序了
But that's where the NowTek programs come in.
不再有人工错误
No more human error.
由于过去20年中发生了无数次袭击
Due to countless attacks over the last 20 years,
西米这样的公♥司♥开♥发♥出了
companies like Simi developed systems
能在敌人造成威胁之前辨认出他们的系统
that would identify the enemy before they ever posed a threat.
嫌疑扫描器 温度计量表
Suspicion scanners, temperature gauges,
甚至是你现在戴的手环
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表