剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
And then what am I supposed to do?
和他谈谈 还是...
Talk to him or...
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我...我挺好的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm... I'm fine.
我只是在等朋友
I'm just waiting for a friend.
同时还在自言自语
And talking to yourself?
我在和我的手环说话
To my Dex.
技术人员在帮我解决一些...
Tech support was just helping me figure out some of the...
功能问题
functions.
我只听到了你的声音
I only heard you.
耳胶
HearGel.
"耳胶"
"HearGel"?
你需要帮助之类的吗
Do you need help or something?
不
No.
你手上的是最新型号♥
You have the newest model.
公♥司♥觉得人们可能难以接受耳胶
The company thought that HearGel would be too invasive,
但目前看来 大家挺喜欢它的
but so far, people seem to like it.
我爸爸以前就会自言自语
My dad used to talk to himself.
什么
W... what?
我想停下来
I think I want to stop.
老天 那女孩没戴手环
Jesus, that girl isn't Dexed!
新目标 你现在得跟上她
New target. You need to follow her now.
福斯特
Foster.
她...
She...
我第一天来的时候她帮了我
she helped me on my first day.
等等 她主动接触了你 为什么
Wait, she approached you? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
不是应该专注于卡维吗 我不...
Th... this was supposed to be about Kaveh; I don't...
福斯特 福斯特 听我说
Foster. Foster, listen to me.
这里一定有事发生
There is something going on here.
我不知道是什么事
I don't know what it is,
但我需要你的帮助 拜托了
but I need your help, please.
我们是朋友
As a friend.
我会一直陪着你的
I will be with you the whole time.
她从那道门里挤进去了
She squeezed through that gate.
如果你能让她说话
If you can get her talking,
我就可以锁定基因声音文档
then I'll be able to lock down a genetic voice profile.
有人吗
Hello?
是谁
Who is that?
是我 福斯特
It's Foster.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
算是吧
I guess.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能因为你和其他人都不一样
It's just, you're different from everybody else around here.
你现在不是有一百万个手环朋友了吗
Don't you have, like, a million little Dexxy friends now?
用兔子上对方的小老鼠之类的
Bunny-fucking each other's rat babies
你们都爱玩的那些
or whatever it is you all do.
我没有朋友
Don't have any friends.
从没有过
Never have.
我是米莲娜
I'm Milena.
那敢情好
Hooray for you.
他们就把这里弃置了
They just left it.
多可笑啊
How hilarious is that?
在数字化图书馆出现前 真有过实体图书馆
There really was a time before digitized libraries.
没人费心找我
No one even bothers to look for me.
没有手环 我们仿佛不存在一样 这太棒了
Without a Dex, it's kinda like we don't exist, which is awesome.
问她卡维的事
Ask about Kaveh.
拜托了 福斯特 帮我解决这事
Come on, Foster, help me solve this.
卡维把手环摘了 为什么
Kaveh took his Dex off. Why?
你认识卡维吗
So do you know Kaveh?
原来你不是在跟踪我
You weren't following me.
你真正想问的是什么
What do you really want to ask?
你每天跟他在一起干什么
What do you do with him every day?
我 我看到你们
Uh, I... I saw you...
走进了一个房♥间
You went in... in a room.
我知道他怎么跟别人说你
I know what he's been saying about you.
卡维是个混♥蛋♥ 但他床技不错
Kaveh's an asshole, but his cock works.
这样他就不会来烦我了
It's a good way to get him to leave you alone.
-所以我才跟他上♥床♥ -她在说谎
- That's why I do it. - She's lying.
逼得狠点
Push harder.
再说 用这种方式打发十分钟也不赖
Plus, it's really not a bad way to kill ten minutes.
这不只是与性有关
This is about more than sex.
你必须让她告诉你
You have to make her tell you.
是不是...
Is it...
你在流血吗
Are you bleeding?
我可能被大门划破手了
I guess I cut my hand on the gate.
没事的 没事的 深呼吸
It's okay, it's okay, just... just breathe.
我没事 如果你想走...
I'm fine. If you want to go...
不不不
No, no, no.
没事的 没事的 你很安全
It's all right. It's all right. You're safe.
好吗 你安全无恙
Okay? You're totally safe.
加热要一会儿
Takes a minute to get hot.
我爸从印度买♥♥的
My dad got this in India.
有点让我想起气泡区
Kinda reminds me of the Bubbles.
你去过那里吗
You've been there?
我在轻百合出生的
I was born in Light-Lily.
我爸在我九岁那年带我来这的
My dad and I crossed over when I was... nine?
就你和你♥爸♥吗
Just you and your dad?
我妈留在家乡了
My mom stayed back.
你跟她还有联♥系♥吗
Do you talk to her?
那你父母呢
How about your parents?
我六岁时 我爸去世了
My dad died when I was six.
嗯
Yeah.
你觉得你妈会不会喜欢
Well, do you think your mom would be into
头发灰白的亚洲教授类型
gray-haired Asian professor types?
也许吧
Maybe.
她喜欢花呢衣服
She likes tweed.
来 尝尝这个
Here. Try this.
再喝点
Have some more.
你应该多上来这里
You should come up here more.
如果你不想跟...
You know, assuming you'd rather not spend...
别喝了
Stop drinking!
-操 吓到我了 -去卫生间
- Fuck. You scared me. - Get to a bathroom!
-抱歉 -不不 没事
- I'm... I'm sorry. - No, no, no, it's okay.
-我拿点纸巾... -我得去清理一下
- I'll just grab some paper towels... - I just need to go clean up!
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do that?
-你得净化 -什么
- You need to purge. - What?
催吐出来
Make yourself throw up.
快点
Go do it.
她刚才可能给你下药了 福斯特
She may have just drugged you, Foster.
很好
Good.
很好 做得好
Okay, good, good.
你只喝了一两口吧
You only had a sip or two?
-是的 -好的 好的
- Yeah, yeah. - Okay, okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
声音扫描有结果了
The voice scans came back.
米莲娜的爸爸是卡特·杨
Milena's father is Carter Yang.
-你知道他是谁吗 -不知道
- You know that name? - No.
他是反对大公♥司♥的激进分子
He is a massive anti-corporate activist,
属于一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥团伙
part of the same terrorist cell
他们在二十年前炸毁了世界海关组织
that bombed the WCO 20 years back
开启了过去二十年的连串袭击
and kicked off the last two decades of attacks.
在那之后 杨消失了
And after that, Yang vanished.
-可是... -直到现在
- But... - Until right now.
福斯特 你没事吧
Foster? You okay?
没事 我...我没事
Yeah! Yeah, I'm... I'm fine, I'm fine.
我不知道现在是什么情况
I don't know what's going on right now,
但如果与他有关 那肯定不是好事
but if he's involved, it isn't good.
什么意思
What do you mean?
再发动恐怖袭击还是...
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表