剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
This conversation will be recorded for documentation purposes.
-同意吗 -好 同意
- Consent? - Yeah. Yup. Yes.
我们已确定了情境因素
Now that we've established the situational facts,
接下来就要评估诱发因素
we now are going to assess the predispositional factors.
什么 我不太明白
What? I'm not really clear--
你只需回答是或不是
A simple yes or no is fine.
-家里一切都好吗 -是的
- Is everything okay at home? - Yes.
最近有否感觉到焦虑 沮丧或妄想
Any recent feelings of anxiety, depression or paranoia?
没有 我告诉过你了...
No. I told you--
是否有不明原因的减重
Any unexplained weight loss,
增重 失眠
weight gain, sleeplessness,
-冷漠 -当然没有
- apathy, - God, no.
-强迫性沉迷 -没有 我...很好
- obsessive fixations? - No. I'm...fine.
我提醒一下
I remind you that your veracity
你在诱发评估中诚实回答
in the predispositional assessment is equally important
与对你在情景评估中回答的评定同样重要
to the evaluation of your claim to the situational assessment.
你能数出有多少雪花吗
Can you count the snowflakes?
不行 抱歉 我数不出来
No, I'm sorry. I don't think I can.
你能看到羊吗
Do you see the sheep?
不能
No.
在画面的左上角 你能看到羊吗
In the upper left-hand corner, do you see the sheep?
不能 抱歉 我看不见羊
No, I'm sorry. I don't see these sheep.
你的精神环境中 有发生过变化吗
Has anything changed in your psychic environment?
包括真实的和想象的
Real or imagined?
你的人际关系
In your interpersonal relationships
或职场生活中是否发生过变化
or your professional life that would
影响你理解 处理
impair your ability to absorb,
或回应周遭世界
process or respond to the world around you?
"暂时COV"是什么意思
What does "COV provisional" mean?
就跟听上去一个意思 玛姬
It means what it sounds like it means. Mag.
不 菲尔伯特
No, Philbert, uh-uh,
别这样 你没资格这样
don't do this. You don't get to do this--
我♥操♥ 玛姬 行行好
Fuck, Maggie, please.
我刚刚才被车撞了 好吗
Look, I just got in an accident. Okay?
其实也不是我 是列车被撞了
I mean, I didn't even have an accident. The train did. You know?
我被足足审问了3个半小时
I've been interrogated for the last 3-and-a-half fucking hours.
那场意外根本不是我的错
For an accident that wasn't even my fault.
反正也没办法吊销我的驾照 没事的
There's no knocks on my license what so ever, so it's fine.
但这是暂时的 所以还是...
But it's provisional so there's still--
不 那...他们...
No. It-- They--
操 他们只说了
Fuck. They just said
我有一段时间不能搭乘公共交通工具
I have to stay off public transit for a while.
他们要我驾驶一辆电脑操控的新车
They're putting me in a new computer-operated vehicle.
我们不用
We don't have to ride around
再开这辆20几年的垃圾了
in this 20-year-old piece of junk anymore.
不花我们的钱
No cost to us.
一分钱都不用 就这样 好吗
Zero, zip, nada. Case closed. Okay?
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我下次会更小心点
I'll pay better attention next time.
我们都可以冷静了
We can all just fucking calm down.
一切都会没事的
It's all going to be okay.
你没事 亲爱的 你没事
You're okay, honey. You're okay.
海平面上升与温度急剧升高
Rising sea levels and rapidly increasing temperatures
已长♥期♥影响了...
have long since impacted--
-我们必须解析清楚 -谁给这些人选的衣服
- We have to parse it out. - Who dresses these people?
"屠尽其他人"
"Kill all others."
-什么样的候选人会说出... -听到了吗
- What sort of candidate says-- - You hear that?
这番言论既愚蠢 又与政♥治♥无关
It's unintellectual and it's unpolitical.
我一直在说的就是这个
This is what I've been saying all along.
-亲爱的 -...我们需要的系统性改变
- Honey. - ...the systemic change we need.
我们稍后逐一讨论
We'll get into all of this, folks,
广♥告♥后马上回来
after the break.
他们什么都不说
They're saying nothing.
-亲爱的 -他们什么都不说
- Honey. - They're saying nothing.
亲爱的 就是这些 给你太大压力了
Honey, it's all this stuff. It's too much.
我把咖啡都扔了
Hey, I threw out all the coffee.
咖啡
The coffee?
我把咖啡都扔了
I threw out all the coffee.
-好的 -还有奶酪
- Okay. - And cheese.
都怪我
It's all my fault.
关掉
Off.
那让我分心了
It's a distraction.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不再有噪音 只有我们 关掉
No more noise. Just us. Off.
-只有我们 -好的 宝贝
- Just us. - Okay, babe.
灯
Lights.
-我爱你 玛姬 -我也爱你
- I love you, Madge. - I love you too.
天啊 你看
Oh, Jesus. Look out.
-尼科尔斯女士 -你好吗
- Ms. Nickels. -How are you?
她总在屋外
She's always out there.
就好像她算准了我们出门的时间一样
It's like she times it with our exit.
"让我跟你说说我的烦恼"
"Let me tell you about all my problems."
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away.
正朝普林顿广场跑去
Heading towards Plimpton Place.
我什么都没做
Didn't do anything!
拦住她
Cut her off!
真可怕
Scary.
停车
Stop the car.
我们都不知道是什么事
We don't even know what's--
-停车 -菲尔伯特
- Stop the fucking car. - Philbert!
-这是怎么回事 -菲尔伯特
- What's going on here? - Philbert!
菲尔伯特
Philbert!
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
到底怎么回事
What's going on here?
-退开 我们抓到她了 -为何事抓她
- Back off, we got her. - Got her doing what?
她是"其他人" 我们抓住她了
She's an Other. We caught her.
放开她
Get off her.
-你有什么毛病啊 -你们不能这样袭击别人
- What's the matter with you? - You can't just attack people.
莫斯街和谢里街的交界处 快来
Corner of Moss and Cherry. Hurry.
-你认识她吗 -我不认识她
- You know her? - No, I don't know her.
你放开她
Get off of her.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
警♥察♥来之前 我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere until the cops get here.
他们马上就到了 滚开
They're on their way, buddy, so back off.
你才滚开
You back off.
你不知道这是怎么回事
You don't know what this is about.
我不需要知道 放开她
I don't need to. Get off.
菲尔伯特 我们快走吧
Philbert, let's go. Now.
如果没问题 我要在这看到底 怎么样
If nothing's wrong, I'm gonna see this thing through. How about that?
你就看呗 混♥蛋♥ 我们也要举报你
See it through, asshole. We'll report you too.
你♥他♥妈♥再叫我混♥蛋♥试试
Call me a fucking asshole one more time!
-菲尔伯特 菲尔伯特 别这样 -叫我混♥蛋♥啊
- Philbert. Philbert. Please. - Call me a fucking asshole!
看看他 他是他们中的一员
Watch him, he's one of them.
-谁的一员 -公民们 保持冷静
- One of who? - Citizen, remain calm.
诺伊斯先生 退后
Mr. Noyce, stand back.
你怎么认识嫌犯的
How do you know the suspect?
我没
I-- I didn't--
我没把她当嫌疑犯
I didn't see her as a suspect.
我看见一个女人沿着街跑
I just saw a woman running down the street.
你应该主动远离一切意外事件
You think you'd steer clear of any incidents,
因为你刚刚进过这里
given that you were just here.
我看见她被人追的时候
Look, I was literally on my way to work
真的是要去上班
when I saw this woman being chased.
明白吗 她似乎不该被人追 所以我就出手了
Okay? And it just seemed wrong, and I just reacted.
明白吗
Okay?
这些人会被起诉吗
Are those people being charged?
因为... 他们攻击那个女人
Because... I mean, they assaulted that woman.
我应该知道其中几个人叫什么
I think I know some of their names.
那个大块头瑞克把那女人扑倒
The big guy, Rick, he just tackled that woman.
诺伊斯先生 我不热衷政♥治♥
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表