剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Yes.
我相信 自他返回之日起
I believe she has knowingly and willingly
她就明知故犯
been harbouring a metamorph from Rexor
包庇一个雷克索星的变形虫
since the day he returned.
彼得森女士
Miss Peterson,
你说的情况是要判叛国罪的
what you're saying is tantamount to treason.
法官大人
Your Honour...
我想出庭作证
I would like to testify.
现在是
These are...
困难时期
challenging times.
但我不是你们的敌人
But I am not your enemy.
我是赛拉斯·赫瑞克上校
I am Colonel Silas Herrick.
是的 也许我现在是有点不同
And, yes, perhaps I am different now.
很显然 国家对此有别的想法
Clearly, the state has something else in mind.
你们自己已经有了定论
You have formed your own conclusions,
在你们的匆忙决断中
and in your rush to judgment,
你们打算陷害和危及
you're willing to ensnare and endanger
无辜的人的性命
the lives of innocent people -
我的
mine...
以及我妻子的
and my wife.
如果你们要我认罪 我认就是了
If it's a confession that you need, you'll have it.
但有一个条件
But on one condition -
维拉·赫瑞克要免于一切罪行
Vera Herrick is exonerated from any and all wrongdoing.
如果你们答应这个条件 那么
If you agree to those conditions, then...
那么我就是雷克索人
then I am a Rexorian.
我没有更多要说的了
I have nothing further to say.
赛拉斯·赫瑞克不是人类
Silas Herrick is not human.
我们敦促国家接受被告的条件
We urge the state to accept the defendant's terms.
我们接受
We do.
把他带走
Take him away.
法官大人 请求在法庭上发言
Your Honour, permission to address the Court.
同意请求
Permission granted.
奥林将军明确表示
General Olin clearly stated
雷克索人没有道德准则
Rexorians lack a moral code.
他们毫无同情心
They show no empathy.
本庭是否认同这些宣过誓所做的陈述
Does the Court agree that both these statements
都是真的
made under oath are true?
是的
Yes.
那么 法官大人
Then, Your Honour,
被告不可能是雷克索人
the defendant cannot be a Rexorian.
变形虫永远不会选择牺牲自己拯救他人
A metamorph would never choose his own demise over another's.
然而
And yet...
你们在刚才全都目睹了他为我而放弃生命
you've all just witnessed him forfeit his life for mine.
他愿意放弃他来之不易的遗产
He has willingly given up his hard-won legacy...
允许你们所有人把他想得罪大恶极
allowing all of you to think the worst of him -
甚至被判处死刑
even sentence him to death
也不愿意看我受到伤害
rather than see harm come to me.
他是人类吗
Is he human?
如果牺牲
If sacrifice,
善良和爱
kindness, and love
都不是检验某人是否为人的终极测试
is not the ultimate test of what makes someone human...
那什么才是
then what is?
维拉
Vera?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你不觉得是时候该告诉我你的真名了吗
Don't you think it's time you told me your real name?
恐怕你读不出来
I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to pronounce it.
没法发音
The sounds can't be formed.
既然这样
In that case...
我还想继续叫你赛拉斯
I'd still like to call you Silas...
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
♪Wonderwall (live) - Cat Power♪
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表