剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
我要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
I'm selling the company, OK?
什么 卖♥♥给谁
What? To who?
不重要 卖♥♥给谁都行
Doesn't matter, to whomever.
我们可以卖♥♥掉所有资产 把钱捐给慈善组织
We can sell all the assets, give the money to charity...
怎么处理无所谓
I don't really care.
你疯了
You're crazy.
那要看你怎么定义疯了
All depends on how you define crazy.
好吧
Ok.
-它在哪 -什么在哪
- Where is it? - Where's what?
你心知肚明 在哪
You know what. Where is it?
我以为你不会再那么做了
I thought you weren't going to do that any more.
但我改主意了
But I changed my mind.
我们就不能坐下来好好谈谈吗
Why don't we just sit down and talk about this?
-你不是我的心理治疗师 记得吗 -不
- No, you're not my therapist, remember? - No...
-我是你朋友 -我不需要朋友 宝拉
- I'm your friend. - I don't need a friend, Paula,
我需要耳机
I need my headset.
为什么
Why?
因为我想离开这个世界 这个办法最容易
Because it's the easiest way for me to get out of this world,
然后回归我真实的人生 假期结束了 宝拉
and get back to my real life. I mean, vacation's over, Paula.
我需要回到真实的世界中
I just need to get back to the real world.
这就是真实的世界 乔治
This is the real world, George.
我不相信我坐在这里
I can't believe I'm sitting here
跟一个幻想出来的人争论
having an argument with a fantasy!
告诉我耳机在哪 我好回家 求你了
Just tell me where my headset is, so I can go home, please.
你想回家 还是去陪你妻子
You want to go home? Or to your wife?
去世界上唯一一个
To the one place in the entire world
你的凯特还活着的地方
where your Katie is still alive.
我的耳机呢
Where's my fucking headset?
你的大脑皮层会受到永久损伤
Your cerebral cortex will be permanently damaged.
你可能再也醒不来
You might never wake up.
没关系
That's all right.
因为你猜怎么着
Cos guess what, it turns out
我在这里的人生好得很
I've got a pretty damn good life there.
有点太好了 对吧 乔治
A little too good, isn't it, George?
太过完美了
A little too perfect.
奇怪的是 我跟凯特说过一模一样的话
You know, that's funny, I said the same exact words to Katie...
但她才是真正的凯特
but she was the real Katie.
如果她是真的 那你怎么还需要想象出来的耳机
If she's so real, why do you need a pretend headset
才能见到她
to get back to her?
怎么不是碰碰脚后跟就能见到
And why don't you just...click your heels together or something?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许模拟器出了问题
Maybe something's wrong with the simulation.
凯特说还没准备好公开出♥售♥
Katie said it wasn't ready for the market yet,
但我知道 如果我在这里戴上它
but all I know is I put this thing on here,
等我醒来 我就在真实的世界中了
and when I wake up, I'm in the real world.
抑或它让你逃离真实的世界 乔治
Or it lets you escape the real world, George.
你是模拟出来的
You're a simulation.
你永远都回不来了
You're never coming back, right?
哪怕你承认 只要一按那个键
Even you admit that once you press that button,
你就永远都回不来了
you're never coming back.
-对极了 -在你做那件我们都清楚
- You're damn right. - And before you do something
会成为永久选择的事情前
that we both know will be a permanent choice,
念在旧情的份上 你要最后一次听我说完
you need to hear me out one last time, for old times' sake.
你和我...
You and me...
我们在这个世界有过过去
We've got history in this world.
凯特失踪后 我们曾经偷过情
We were having an affair, when Katie disappeared.
我们一直告诉彼此要结束这段感情
We were going to end it, we kept telling each other.
我觉得我们可能真是那样想的
I think we might have meant it.
你爱你妻子 我也不想成为第三者
You loved your wife...and I didn't want to be the other woman.
但是 在我们有机会
But, before we had a chance to act on
将那一点点道德勇气付诸行动前 她消失了
that one small bit of moral courage...she vanished.
科林 不管他叫什么了
And Colin, or whatever his name is...
想要你为国安局研发的软件
he wanted the software you developed for the NSA.
软件
Software?
有史以来最强大的解密软件
The most powerful software decryption ever developed.
科林知道 如果他能得到
And Colin knew, if he got his hands on it,
就可以做任何事情
he could do almost anything.
黑入整个美国情报界
Hack the entire US intelligence community,
甚至可能得到美国的核发射密♥码♥
maybe even get his hands on the US nuclear launch codes.
你清楚利害关系
You understood the stakes,
所以你不肯让他得到软件
so you wouldn't let him have it.
如果他放了凯特 你答应给他几十亿
You offered him billions to let Katie go.
但他不想要钱
But he didn't want money,
他想向你表明他不会被收买♥♥
he wanted to show you he couldn't be bought.
你就是从那时起 开始开♥发♥汉塞尔
That's when you started developing the Hansel.
也是在那时 你开始说需要假期
That's when you started talking about needing a vacation.
不不不 这不是真的
No, no, no, no, no, this isn't real.
不 这是...
No. This is...
不 回忆一下这些事
No, think about this for a moment.
真正地回忆一下
Really, really think about this.
你就是幻觉 就是幻觉
You're a fantasy, you're a fantasy!
好吧 两个世界里有一个是幻觉
OK, one of these worlds is a fantasy,
基于你自己内心的幻觉
drawn from your own mind.
哪个更可能是真的 乔治
Which is more likely, George?
是一个你因为妻子被残忍♥杀害
A fantasy where you're heartbroken because your wife
而伤心欲绝的是幻觉
has been brutally murdered,
还是一个因为你妻子还活着
or a fantasy where you're happy,
所以你很幸福 一切都很完美的是幻觉
and everything is perfect because your wife is still alive?
这不是 这不对劲
It's not...this isn't right.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
好吧 没关系 这是你的选择
OK, fine, it's your choice.
我不会阻止你
I'm not going to stop you.
你戴上那个东西 就会进入永久性昏迷
You put that thing on, and you could end up in a permanent coma.
至少你可以
Hey, at least you'll be
在某个科幻天堂享受激♥情♥女同性♥爱♥
having hot lesbian sex in some sci-fi paradise.
或者你可以和我留在这儿
Or you can stay here with me,
我们可以在这个真实世界
and we can face the pain and the horror
一同面对这些痛苦和恐惧
of this in the real world, together.
不行 我知道 我的确不擅长说服
No, I'm not really selling this, I know.
也许就是因为这样我选择了医药行业
Maybe that's why I went into medicine,
而不是市场营销
and not marketing.
我...
I don't...
配不上那种人生
deserve that life.
永远配不上
I never did.
我们都配不上
And neither of us do.
我们只配在这里生活
This is what we deserve, to live here.
为我们的罪接受惩罚
Punishment...for our sins.
莎拉
Sarah!
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉 我就在这儿 宝贝
Sarah, I'm right here, baby.
我就在这儿 回到我身边 好吗
I am right here, so you come back to me, OK?
莎拉 我就在这儿
Sarah, I'm right here.
我就在这儿 宝贝
I'm right here, baby,
你敢把我一个人留在这儿
don't you dare fucking leave me here.
她的神经回路已经关闭了
Her neuronal pathways have shut down...
节哀 我们尽力了
I'm sorry, there's nothing we can do.
她为什么会选择那种人生
Why would she choose that life?
她想被惩罚
She wanted to be punished.
为她的罪
For her sins.
现实中的罪和想象中的罪
Real and imagined.
活着的罪
Surviving.
幸福的罪
Being happy.
幸福不是罪
Being happy is not a sin.
我们都是罪人
We're all sinners.
我们都认为自己需要被惩罚
And we all think we need to be punished...
即便那罪并不存在
even if our sins don't exist.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表