剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第六集
地球 2520年
地星 2520年
我在此宣誓 忠于国家
I'll take this opportunity to pledge my loyalty to the state.
我站在诸位面前
I stand before you
慨叹赞美我们伟大星球地星的军事传统
humbled by the military traditions of our great planet, Terra.
我将这份荣誉归于我的部下
I dedicate this award to my men,
其中两位在雷克索四星上牺牲了
two of whom gave their lives on Rexor IV.
我接受这份荣誉 向他们致敬
I accept this in their honour.
谢谢
Thank you.
-恭喜 上校 -谢谢 将军
- Congratulations, Colonel. - Thank you, General.
菲奥娜 你一定很自豪
Fiona, you must be proud.
是的 当然
I am, naturally.
赛拉斯是我们的榜样
Silas is all the things we aspire to be
一个勇敢而坚定不移的领导者
a courageous and unwavering leader.
你说得没错 但是有言道
You're quite right. But as they say,
每个成功的男人背后都有一个伟大的女人
behind every successful man is a great woman.
这一次 是个强大的女人
In this case, a formidable one.
你作为此次行动的指挥官 反应迅速果断
Your quick thinking as director of this mission
因此很多士兵才免于伤亡
saved us many, many casualties.
要我说 这份荣誉属于你们两个
If you ask me, this honour belongs to you both.
谢谢 将军
Thank you, General.
我早就知道他很嫉妒
I always knew he was jealous.
如此卑鄙
So despicable.
一定要在所有人面前贬低我
Had to diminish me in front of everyone.
我觉得他并不是想贬低你
I seriously doubt he meant to diminish you.
今晚 偏偏是今晚
Tonight, of all nights.
我获得终身难遇的荣誉之时
I receive the honour of a lifetime.
我觉得他挺友好的
I thought he was being kind.
-友好 -是的 赛拉斯 我是说对我
- Kind? - Yes, Silas. To me.
不管怎样 我累了 我要睡觉了
Anyway, I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed.
你晚上会耳鸣吗
Do your ears ring at night?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
当你躺下睡觉的时候
When you lie down to sleep...
你会看到你战友的生命
do you see your comrades' lives
就在你眼前消逝吗
extinguished before your very eyes?
-当然不会 -当然不会
- Of course not. - Of course not.
你有过出去寻找你最后两名战士
Did you go out looking for your last two soldiers
连背带拖地把他们弄回舰船上吗
and half carry, half drag them back to the ship?
没有 但这并...
No, but that's hardly...
-怎么 没有意义 -我想说并不公平
- What, the point? - I was going to say fair.
公平 对于那些家庭 这就是全部意义
Fair. Because to those families, that is exactly the point.
-赛拉斯 -别动
- Silas... - No, no.
是你引导那艘舰船回地星的吗
Was that you who piloted the ship back to Terra?
-当然不是 -当然不是
- Of course not. - Of course not.
不是 没错
No, right,
不然我会记得你在的
because I would have remembered you being there...
不是吗
wouldn't I?
人类测试
你早起了
You're up early.
怎么了
What is it?
奥林将军要召开紧急会议
General Olin's calling an emergency meeting.
以现在的大气水平
With our current atmospheric levels,
我们只有不到五个月的空气储备了
we have a little less than five months of air reserves.
我们得回到雷克索四星
We need to return to Rexor IV.
我们应该找一个没有居民的星球
We should be looking to tap the resources of a planet
开采资源
without inhabitants.
雷克索人会
The Rexorian people will naturally
-全力保卫家园的 -它们不是人 维拉
- try and defend their planet. - They're not people, Vera.
它们是个邪恶的物种
They're a vicious species.
-它们残酷固执 -他们只是在保护氢能源
- They're cruel and uncompromising. - They are protective of hydron,
这意味着他们也是有智慧的生物
which indicates they're intelligent beings.
如果我们掠夺他们的星球
If we strip their planet,
就会让他们的命运跟我们现在所面对的一样
we doom them to the same fate we're facing now.
地星快消亡了 我们得趁现在还能 赶紧开采
Terra is dying. We strike now, while we still can.
这会让我们陷入战争 这点你再清楚不过了
This will plunge us into war. You of all people should know that.
我已经考虑过了
I have already come to terms with that.
如果我注定要牺牲在雷克索四星上
If my services should end on Rexor IV,
我早已接受将我的一切献给国家
then I know I will have given everything to the state,
献给地星
to Terra.
汇报会上见
See you at the debrief.
我们刚在雷克索四星的任务中
We just recovered this satellite transmission
恢复了这颗卫星的通信
of our last mission to Rexor IV.
我们都知道这会如何结束
We all know how it ends.
愿他们安息
May they rest in peace.
根据今早的报告 我打算提前行动
Based on this morning's report, I'm moving up the timeline.
我们得回到雷克索四星
We need to get back to Rexor IV.
一定有更好的办法的
There's got to be a better way.
我们应该共同协商
We should be negotiating,
找到能共享资源的办法
finding ways we can share the resources.
一派胡言
This is insanity.
没有氢 我们就无法净化空气
Without hydron, we cannot decontaminate our air.
他们手上有我们需要的东西
They have what we need.
趁他们还没动员军队 我们赶紧拿到资源
We secure it now, before they can mobilise.
同意 雷克索四星很不稳定
Agreed. Rexor IV is unstable,
但他们的氢储量
but they have more hydron
比我们目前开采的六个星球加起来都多
than the half-dozen planets we've mined so far.
为了避免你们被发现
In an attempt to avoid detection,
我只授权由赫瑞克上校
I will authorise only the Musk OV-209,
驾驶马斯克OV-209 秘密行动
piloted by Colonel Herrick on a covert mission.
-你明天出发 -遵命
- You leave tomorrow. - Yes, sir.
-去吃饭吗 -我想先写完这份报告
- Headed to the commissary? - I'd like to finish this report.
-帮我拿一份我平常吃的好吗 -当然
- Grab my usual? - Of course.
我可一点都不嫉妒你今晚和你丈夫共进晚餐
I don't envy you, having dinner with your husband tonight.
还能糟到哪里去呢
Like it could get any worse.
他从不放过任何一个打击我的机会
He never misses an opportunity to undermine me.
深表同情
I'm so sorry.
娅柔
Yaro?
谢谢你对我的支持
Thanks for having my back.
电梯下行
Going down.
居住舱层 92层
Pod level, 92.
赛拉斯
Silas?
怎么了
Yes?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
我正在下载呢
I'm downloading.
电梯下行
Going down.
请使用呼吸设备
Deploying breathing apparatus.
迷宫层 底层
Maze level, ground floor.
你昨晚在外面待到很晚
You were out late.
飞船已经在待命了
The spacecraft is on stand-by.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
这么快吗
Already?
11A 116层
11A, level 116.
电梯上行
Going up.
发送信息给赛拉斯
Message Silas.
赛拉斯 是我
Silas, it's me.
我会去监督发射
I'll be overseeing the launch.
在外面小心点
Be careful out there.
赛拉斯 是我 我会去监督发射
Silas, it's me. I'll be overseeing the launch.
这个情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on?
至少20分钟了
20 minutes, best we can tell.
我们完全被包围了 杂种
We're completely surrounded! Bastards.
我们被压制得只能防守
We're restricted to defensive positioning only.
申请许可...
Request permission...
他们已经开采到氢了
They've secured the hydron.
飞船已装满
Ship's at full capacity.
导弹已就位
The warhead's in position.
但飞船能承受炸♥弹♥的冲击吗
But will the ship withstand the blast?
假如我们转到自动驾驶模式并赶在引爆前发射
If we switch to autopilot, and launch prior to the detonation,
那飞船也许可以成功飞回来
the ship might make it back.
那船员呢
And the crew?
我们快挺不住了
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表