剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
It'll kill him.
你想让他难受吗
You know? Is that what you want?
你想怎么办
What do you want?
我搬到车♥库♥住好了
Maybe I'll move into the garage.
车♥库♥
The garage?
至少我还在家附近
At least I'd be around here.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
糟了
Shit.
查理·克泰尔 明天见吗
迪伦·派瑞蒂 我哥说他要逮住我们 往死里打 别迟到 不然计划就毁了
我不会迟到的
你这狗可真怪
You're a very strange dog.
快啊 回家吧
Come on. Go home.
去捡
Get.
你做了吗 成功了吗
Did you do it? Did it work?
真棒
Yes.
我不知道你怎么忍♥得了你哥
I don't know how you put up with your brother.
亨利这么混♥蛋♥
Henry is such an asshole.
你们听过说黛拉·霍莉布的事了吗
Did you guys hear about Della Holleb?
-没有 -她和兰迪·泰尔文爱
- No. - She's been sexting with Randy Thall.
给他发泳衣照
She sent him pictures of her in a bathing suit.
-那又怎样 -她有胸
- Yeah, so what? - She has boobs.
她去参加齐普纳的住宿营
She went to sleep away camp at Chipinaw
回来胸就变大了
and came back with big ones.
是啊 在威斯康辛就是会这样
Yeah, that kind of stuff happens in Wisconsin.
大胸之州
It's the land of boobs.
没错 我表哥住在密尔沃基
True. My cousin lives in Milwaukee.
连他都有胸
Even he has them.
这是怎么了 大家都去哪了
What's going on? Where is everybody?
周末休三天
Three-day weekend?
这不公平
That's not fair.
我明天也请病假
Maybe I'm gonna be sick tomorrow.
我们明天都请病假吧
Maybe we're all gonna be sick tomorrow.
把周末作业交上来
Pass up your weekend assignments.
维京时代
The Viking age is the period
从八世纪末期到十一世纪中叶
from the late eighth to the mid-11th century.
虽然维京人被视为野蛮的掠夺者
And although the Vikings were seen as brutal raiders,
许多历史文献表明
many historical documents suggest that
他们之所以入侵
their invasion was a retaliation
是为了报复对异教♥徒♥暴♥力♥相向的基♥督♥徒
in response to the violence from Christians toward pagan peoples.
放学后要不要出去玩
You guys wanna hang out after school?
不行 我得回家
I can't. I got to be home.
有点担心全明星赛
Kind of nervous about All-Stars.
克泰尔先生
Mr. Cotrell.
-嗯 -1066年
- Yeah? - 1066.
1066年
1066?
对
Yes.
英国人历尽艰辛打败维京海盗
The year the English beat the Vikings against all odds
把他们赶回老家
and sent them back to their own home
维京人的300艘海盗船只剩下24艘
in just the remaining 24 of the 300 long ships.
完全准确 克泰尔先生 一点不差
Precisely, Mr. Cotrell. Precisely.
这一仗史称史丹福德桥之战
It was called the Battle of Stamford Bridge.
讽刺的是 三周后
Now, ironically, three weeks later,
英军在黑斯廷斯战役中战败
the English army was defeated in the Battle of Hastings.
洗手 查理
Wash your hands, Charlie.
妈妈 我不吃东西 只喝而已
Mom, I'm not eating. Just drinking.
写作业
Homework.
芝加哥青年棒球队
外野手
查理·克泰尔
太棒了
Yes. Yes.
Yes.
连接迪伦
-我入选了 -惊喜哦
- I made it. - Surprise.
迪伦呢
Where's Dylan?
他一个月不准碰电子设备
He's off electronics for a month.
有人乱改我的手♥机♥闹铃
Seems someone fucked up my iPhone alarm,
害我上学迟到
and I was late for school.
要我转告他什么吗
You want me to give him a message?
其实 我有话要告诉你
Actually, I got a message for you.
什么
What?
明天 我要抓住你 往死里揍你
Tomorrow, I'm gonna catch you and beat the shit out of you.
通话结束
查理
Charlie?
我要饿死了
I am starved.
我不知道你要和我们一起吃
I didn't know you were joining us.
可以吗
Is that okay?
可以
Yes.
来吧 查理
Come on, Charlie.
宝贝 快坐下吧
Honey, why don't you go sit down?
你要站着吃吗
You gonna eat standing up?
我在考虑圣诞假期
You know what? I was thinking about Christmas vacation.
我觉得
It occurred to me,
我们应该好好旅个游 真正散散心
maybe we should plan a big trip, really get away.
享受家庭团聚
Family time.
你觉得加拉帕戈斯群岛怎么样
What would you think about the Galapagos Islands?
加拉帕戈斯群岛
The Galapagos?
生命的摇篮
The cradle of life.
你想去加拉帕戈斯群岛吗
You want to go to the Galapagos Islands?
我依稀记得
Well, I vaguely remember
你一直都想去加拉帕戈斯群岛
you always wanting to go to the Galapagos.
你觉得呢 查理
What do you think, Charlie?
换一个吧
The other one.
什么 宝贝
What, honey?
把藜麦递给我好不好
Can you pass the quinoa, please?
他怎么了
What's up with him?
拜托 查理
Come on, Charlie.
打开门
Open the door.
我不知道你为什么这样
I don't know why you're acting like this.
我们就不能谈谈吗
Can't we talk about it?
查理
Charlie.
马修
Matthew.
给他点空间
Give him his space.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
Thank you?
谢谢你今晚愿意试一试
For trying tonight.
为什么我会不愿意
Why wouldn't I try?
我洗吧
Why don't you let me finish this up.
你们在这干什么 笨蛋
What are you doing here, dickhead?
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's going on,
不然我就打死你们
or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.
让我搞搞清楚
Let me get this straight.
你老爸双眼发出射线
Your old man shot rays out of his eyes?
不是我爸 是这玩意
Not my dad, this thing.
这玩意就是你♥爸♥
This thing that's your old man.
没错 这玩意长得像我爸
This thing that looks like my dad, yes.
这个长得像你♥爸♥的玩意双眼发出射线
This thing that looks like your dad shot a ray out of his eyes?
不是他的眼睛
Not his eyes.
它把你♥爸♥吃了
And ate your dad?
算是吧 我不确定
Kind of. I don't know.
你要么看见他吃了你♥爸♥ 要么没看见
Either you saw him eat your old man or you didn't.
我不确定我看见的是什么
I'm not sure what I saw.
至少你还有个爸
Hey, at least you got a father.
我们的爸爸去纽约追寻"另一种生活"之后
Dylan hasn't been the same since our old man left for New York
迪伦就像变了个人一样
to pursue "an alternative lifestyle."
一个字都不说 是吧 迪伦
Won't say one fucking word, right, Dylan?
你们在下面吗
Are you boys down there?
-在 妈妈 -查理的爸爸来了
- Yes, Mom. - Charlie's father is here.
该死
Shitballs.
白宫今日确认
The White House today confirmed--
第二修正案
The second amendment--
我丈夫不是我丈夫
人们都不一样了
为什么我父母行为诡异
为什么我家狗不愿意出门了
还有人注意到行为奇怪的人吗
为什么我家狗不愿意出门了
为什么我同事很异常
网络连接中断
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表