剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
我爸爸被换掉了
My father's been replaced.
"换掉"
"Replaced"?
他看起来像我爸 但其实不是
He looks like my father, but he's not.
他是谁
Who is he?
一只怪物
A monster.
它从哪来
And where did this monster come from?
我不知道 但它不是我爸
I don't know, but it's not just him.
是邻居 邮差还是快递员
It was the neighbors and the mailman and the UPS man.
-查理 -不止是这里
- Charlie. - But it's not just here.
全城都有人
There are people all over the city
-都说着同样的话 -我懂 查理
- with the same story. - I understand, Charlie.
你不是第一个
You're not the first person to report
上报出事的人
that there's something going on.
你怎么知道我叫查理的
How did you know my name was Charlie?
稍等我一下
Excuse me one second.
你们想怎么处理他
What do you want to do with him?
该怎么做就怎么做
We're gonna do what we gotta do.
救救我
Help me.
笨蛋
Dickhead.
是谁 亨利
Who is it, Henry?
迪伦的朋友 你想干什么
Dylan's little friend. What do you want?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你可别唬我们
You better not be bullshitting us.
它明明就在这儿
It was here.
-好吧 -不 它真在这
- Okay. - No, really, it was here.
今天是周二 收垃圾的日子 蠢货
Today is trash Tuesday, dickface.
抱歉 查理 你是对的
I'm sorry, Charlie. You were right.
我不明白 怎么会这样
I don't get it. How does it work?
我不知道 我不是科学家
I don't know. I'm not a scientist.
我只知道它在蔓延
All I know is that it's spreading.
不知道鲍勃·舒维克是不是
I wonder if Bob Shulvock is one of--
他有三个乳♥头♥
He's got three nipples.
舒维克一直都有三个
Shulvock has always had three nipples.
对 但它可能是先遣队的一员
Yeah, but maybe it was part of an advance team.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
他没事
He's fine.
跟住在这附近的朋友玩
Playing with his friends in the neighborhood.
这不是他第一次玩得忘了时间了
It's not the first time he's forgotten about the time, is it?
再等一小时 要是他还不出现
Let's give it an hour. If he doesn't show up,
我们就开车找找
we'll drive around the neighborhood.
我都快忘了被你抱着是什么感觉了
I've almost forgotten what this is like.
那玩意想把你妈妈抽筋剥皮
That thing's here to try to bone your mom.
我们得救她
We need to save her.
我们得把他从她身边赶走
We need to get him away from her.
我们怎么知道她不是怪物
How do we know she's not like him?
她不是
She's not.
但我们怎么确定
Yeah, but how do we know?
因为她闻起来还是我妈妈
Because she still smells like my mom.
-对 但是 -她一直让我把地上衣服捡起来
- Yeah, but-- - She keeps telling me to pick up my clothes.
好 她是你妈妈
Okay. She's your mom.
好
Okay.
行动吧
Let's do this.
时间到了 查理
Time's up, Charlie.
我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
但我真的很怕
But I'm really scared.
不用害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我告诉过你 这是个机会
I told you, this is a real opportunity for you.
想得美 查理
Nice try, Charlie.
你撒谎了 查理
You lied to me, Charlie.
放了他
Let him go!
跑
Run!
操
Fuck.
我知道你在 查理
I know you're here, Charlie.
躲起来是没用的
There's no use in hiding.
你只会让事情变得更难办
You're only making it more difficult.
她真美
She's beautiful, isn't she?
别碰我们
Leave us alone.
查理 你妈妈和我永远爱你
Charlie, your mother and I will always love you.
我永远不会离开你
And I will never leave you.
你要是停止反抗会容易得多
It'll be a lot easier if you stop fighting.
但你不是他
But you're not him.
棒
Yeah!
糟了 糟了
Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
那是什么
What the hell is that?
解决你了
Gotcha.
我最好的朋友的哥哥亨利叫他们
My best friend's brother Henry calls them
"太空来的蠢货"
"Dickheads from space."
你没事吧
You okay?
我不知道他们从哪来 想干什么
I don't know where they come from, or what they want,
但他们无权搅乱我们的世界
but they have no right to mess up our world.
我爸爸曾经告诉我 人是由内在塑造的
My father used to tell me that what made a person is the insides.
内在是最重要的
That it's the insides that matter the most.
查理
Charlie.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我看着我爸爸的眼睛
And when I would look in my father's eyes,
就知道他人品如何
I could tell what kind of a man he was.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your father?
他是个好人
A good man.
我解决了
I took care of it, Mom.
一切我都解决好了
I took care of everything.
我们会在家里战斗
We'll fight them in our homes,
我们会在学校战斗
and we'll fight them in our schools.
我们抗争不止 奋斗不息 你们也该一样
We will never stop fighting, and neither should you.
我觉得我爸爸会为我骄傲的
I think my father would be proud of me.
#反抗
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表