剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Nothing I'd complain about.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
他只是...
He's just...
不一样了
different.
怎么个不一样法
Different, how?
我说不好 就是...
I don't know. It's...
很难解释
hard to explain, really.
让我有点害怕
It scares me a little.
你觉得雷克索星人控制他了吗
You think the Rexorians got to him?
当然不是
Of course not.
维拉 听我说 雷克索星人非常危险
Vera, listen to me, these Rexorians are extremely dangerous.
你必须提高警惕 保持警觉
You need to keep your guard up. Be vigilant.
你的晚餐凉了
Your dinner's cold.
我还以为你要是晚归 会先跟我说一声
I thought you would let me know if you were going to be late.
我工作有事耽搁了 你也该想到了
I got held up at the office, you had to assume.
不 我... 不重要
No, I... It's... It's not important.
你一定饿坏了
Well, you must be starving.
-我帮你热一下 -谢谢
- I'll warm up your plate. - Thank you.
我去换下这身衣服
Go and change out of these clothes.
-你想要我吗 -想
- Do you want me? - Yes.
你这是什么表情
What's that look?
我不记得你有这样抚摸过我
I can't remember you ever touching me like that.
住手
Stop!
住手
Stop!
住手 否则我开枪了
Stop! I'll shoot!
住手
Stop!
别把我妻子扯进来
Leave my wife out of it!
我丈夫是一级上校
My husband's a Level One Colonel.
赫瑞克上校 你被捕了
Colonel Herrick, you're under arrest.
国家赋予你的一切权力将暂停
All powers granted by the state are suspended
直至另行通知
until further notice.
这到底是怎么回事 那样闯入我的家
What the hell is going on? Bursting into my home like that?
是奥林将军的命令
General Olin's orders.
-他在哪儿 -在会议室
- Where is he? - In the conference room.
你做好心理准备 情况有变
Prepare yourself. There's been a development.
列兵马修斯 你睡觉时说梦话
Private Matthews, you've been talking in your sleep.
你的伴侣前几天晚上录下来了
Your partner caught some of it the other night.
-好奇怪 -其实并不
- How bizarre. - Not really.
这是一个请求 让你的战友们起死回生
It's a plea to bring your comrades back from the dead...
用雷克索语说的
in Rexorian.
你说谎
You're lying!
他是变形虫 占据了我们士兵的身体
He's a metamorph, inhabiting one of our men.
我们从未在雷克索星见过变形虫
We've never seen a metamorph from Rexor.
我们清楚看到有两个雷克索人潜入了马斯克号♥
We very clearly saw two Rexorians infiltrate the Musk.
所以他们才在爆♥炸♥中幸免于难
It explains how they survived the blast.
这个生物不是你丈夫
This being is not your husband.
我再问你一遍
I'm going to ask you one more time.
名字和军衔
What is your name and rank?
赛拉斯·赫瑞克 一级陆军上校
Silas Herrick, Level One Army Colonel.
不 你在雷克索星上的名字和军衔
No, your Rexorian name and rank.
这是诱我上钩吗
Are you fishing?
想要诱导人认罪可真...
Trying to induce a confession is...
真荒唐
It's ridiculous.
你肯定累了
You must be tired.
说实话 我就让你舒舒服服地休息
Tell me the truth, and I will let you rest comfortably.
你叫什么
What's your name?
赛拉斯·赫瑞克
Silas Herrick.
你和你妻子怎么相遇的
How did you meet your wife?
国家让我们结成夫妇
We were paired by the state,
就在《义务生育法》生效后
after the Procreation Mandate went into effect.
她自信十足地
She walked into our...
走进了安排好的见面室
arranged meeting room with such confidence and...
但她的眼里
But there was such...
满含温柔
tenderness behind her eyes.
我只记得她的温柔
That's what I remember - the tenderness.
记忆力真好
Impressive recall.
但好记性也救不了你
But it won't save you.
因为你的战友出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Because your fellow soldier gave you up.
什么
What?
他是一级上校 我们不能不经审判就处决他
Because he's a Level One, we can't terminate without a trial.
就看你的证词了
We will be counting on your testimony.
好的
Of course.
我忠于国家
My loyalty is to the state.
开始吧 律师
Won't you begin, Counsel?
好的
Certainly.
这不是赛拉斯·赫瑞克上校
This is not Colonel Silas Herrick,
而是一个雷克索四星上的变形虫
but in fact a metamorph from the planet Rexor IV.
请奥林将军上庭
The state calls General Olin.
关于变形虫你知道什么
What do you know about metamorphs?
它们冷酷无情
They're ruthless.
诡计多端 没有同情心也没有道德准则
Conniving beings, with no empathy or moral code.
我们已经看到了 它感染了列兵马修斯
As we have witnessed with the infecting of Private Matthews...
它们对占据的生命毫不愧疚
they have no remorse for the lives they've taken.
我们只能想象他们来地星有什么企图
We can only imagine what they intend here on Terra.
一只变形虫能完全占据人体
A metamorph inhabits a human being completely,
让DNA相混合
melding with their DNA.
它们能获得宿主的思想和记忆
They acquire their host's mind and memories.
从你的专业角度来看
In your esteemed professional opinion,
坐在我们面前的 是赛拉斯·赫瑞克吗
does Silas Herrick sit before us?
不是
No.
赫瑞克指挥官 请到证人席
Director Herrick, please take the stand.
据一位同事称
According to a colleague,
你丈夫从雷克索四星回来后
you had doubts about your husband's behaviour
你对他的行为有所怀疑
after his return from Rexor.
为什么
Why is that?
他离开前
He was...
很紧张
tense, before he left.
焦虑不安
Disconnected.
他回来后举止就变了
His demeanour changed when he came back.
你有没有想过他是雷克索人
Did it ever occur to you he could be a Rexorian?
没有
No.
他被捕的时候 你惊讶吗
Were you then shocked when he was arrested?
极其
Very.
但...仔细想想
But...in retrospect...
我可以理解
I can understand it.
地星正处在紧急状态之下
Terra is in a state of emergency,
许多人难以抑制恐惧
and many of us have difficulties keeping our fears in check.
你相信 坐在那里的那个人
Do you now believe that the man sitting right over there
是你丈夫吗
is your husband?
相信
Yes, I do.
还有其他问题吗 律师
Any further questions, Counselor?
没有了
Uh, no.
你可以下去了
You may step down.
法官大人 我想与政♥府♥官员交换意见
Your Honour, I'd like a moment to confer with the state official.
请娅柔·彼得森上庭
The state calls Yaro Peterson.
你跟维拉·赫瑞克相识多久了
How long have you known Director Vera Herrick?
我们共事已经有十年多了
We've worked together for over a decade.
我把她当成朋友
I consider her a friend.
上校从雷克索四星回来后 她状态如何
How did she seem after the Colonel's return from Rexor IV?
失魂落魄
Distracted.
要我说 很不安
Troubled, I'd say.
在此期间
During this period of time,
维拉和你说过她有怀疑吗
did Vera ever tell you she had suspicions?
说过
Yes.
她透露过他不太一样
She confided he was a different man.
怎么不一样
Different how?
她没有直说
She was evasive.
似乎她在保护他
It seemed she was protecting him.
你在暗示维拉·赫瑞克一直都知道
You're suggesting that Vera Herrick knew all along
被告是变形虫
that the defendant is a metamorph?
是的
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表