剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
Too many notes.
好 我在外面等
OK. I'll just wait outside.
跟其他疯小孩一起待着
With all the other crazy kids.
我很担心山姆
I'm concerned about Sam.
精神病发作得越来越频繁
With the psychotic episodes becoming more frequent,
暴♥力♥倾向越来越严重...
and the violence getting worse...
他的病情很有可能在恶化
it seems likely that his condition is deteriorating.
我们得开始考虑如何应对了
We need to start talking about how to prepare for this.
他吓到你了吗
Does he frighten you?
我是为他担心
Well, I'm frightened for him...
他有吓到你吗
But does he frighten you?
有些时候确实...
Sometimes, yeah...
他吓到你了吗
Does he frighten you?
他是我儿子 我不怕我儿子
He's my son. My son doesn't frighten me.
你还记得...
Do you remember...
你还记得我们第一次相遇
Do you remember when we first met,
那个谁介绍我俩认识
we were introduced by...
-忘了她的名字了 -在火车上
- I've forgotten her name. - On a train?
她说"这位是艾德 在火车站工作"
And she said, "This is Ed, he works in trains,
"这位是玛丽 正在坐火车"
"and this is Mary and she's on a train."
然后她笑个不停 尽管那并不好笑
Then she burst into hysterics even though it wasn't that funny!
努力了快两个月才约到你出来喝咖啡
It took me almost two months to convince you out for a coffee!
但我知道 我会和你
But I knew, I knew that you were somebody
发生些什么
I could build something with,
-结果... -他让我想到你
- and it's turned out... - He reminds me of you.
所以我能跟他说话
That's why I can talk to him.
真正的你
The true you.
而不是那个满脸假笑的你
Not the one with the fake smile spread across your face.
好吧
Ok.
还有其实...
And, actually...
比起他
I'm more frightened of you
我更怕假笑的你
when you've got that fake smile on than I am of him.
好吧
Ok.
六站台进站的列车将于9点19分出发
The train now approaching Platform Six is the 9.19 train
经过沿途所有站点 终到奥尔顿
calling at all stations to Alton...
计时器
不 我不是查票的...
No. I'm not collecting tickets...
我只是一名乘客
I'm just a passenger.
没错先生 我们这都是乘客
Yes, sir. We're all passengers here.
请问
Excuse me?
不好意思 你不能...
Excuse me! You can't...
等等
Wait! Wait!
等等我
Wait for me!
我们会到桌服务
We do a table service.
您先请坐 需要点什么
Take a seat. What can I get for you?
-有茶吗 -要怎样的
- Tea? - How'd you like it?
加奶 一块糖
Milk, one sugar.
马上就来
I'll bring it right over.
加了奶 一块糖
White, one sugar.
还有一块我自己做的苹果蛋糕
And a piece of some apple cake I made.
免费的 感觉你需要来上一块
No charge. You look like you could do with it.
是啊 谢了
Right, thanks.
非常感谢
Very much. Yeah.
我从没见过被我做的食物吓成这样的
I've never seen someone look so frightened by my cooking.
-说实话 太非凡了 -非凡
- Actually, It's just divine. - Divine?
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢非凡
I like divine.
太好吃了
It's delicious.
你刚来这里吧
New in town?
是的
Yes.
不是说我自卖♥♥自夸什么的
Well, not that I speak on behalf of the town or anything,
但我觉得你能在这里找到很多非凡的东西
but I think you'll find a lot of things divine around here.
抱歉 我们刚订婚
Oh, I'm sorry. We're just engaged.
这真是 真是太美妙了
It's kind of... It's glorious.
恭喜了
Oh, well, congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
-她答应了 -我们订婚了
- She said yes! - We're engaged!
你好
Hello!
一个男人独自坐着 看着孩子们玩耍
A man sits alone watching children play.
假如是在另一个世界里 我会很担心的
In another world, I'd be worried.
他让我想起了我儿子
He reminds me of my boy.
-哪一个 -后面那个
- Which one? - The one at the back there.
不是很好动 是吧
Not very physical, is he?
我是病了吗
Am I ill?
你是我生病的征兆吗
Or are you a symptom of my illness?
你瞧 这是个典型的负面反应
You see, that's a classic negative response,
出自一个典型的负能量的人
from a classically negative man.
你怎么不看看这个地方的可能性
Why not see the possibilities of the place?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
梅肯高地
Macon Heights.
梅肯高地不应该存在
Macon Heights is not supposed to be here.
那块苹果蛋糕尝上去像是假的吗
Did that apple cake taste imaginary?
那些孩子看上去像是假的吗
Do those kids look imaginary?
这地方是存在的 艾德
It exists, Ed,
你只是不想相信这种地方能够存在
you just don't want to believe it can exist.
因为这里让你很快乐 而你不习惯快乐
Cos it makes you happy, and you're not used to being happy.
也许世界本来应该是这个样子的
Maybe this is the world as it should be.
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
也许这正是你需要的世界
Maybe this is the world that you need.
你回家的火车7:20出发
Your train home leaves at twenty past seven.
尽量在你离开前好好享受梅肯高地
Try to enjoy Macon Heights until it does.
上来
Up you get.
今天如何
Good day?
很离奇
Strange day.
去休息休息吧
Go put your feet up.
我在做晚餐吃的鸡肉派
I'm making a chicken pie for dinner.
-犒劳一下 -是啊
- A bit of a treat. - Right.
还记得我们粉刷这个房♥间的时候吗
Remember when we painted this room?
我一直都以为我们会生个男孩
I always thought we'd have a boy.
我猜总是有一些事会发生
Things happen, I guess.
而有一些事不会
Or they don't.
我爱你
I love you.
话说回来
Still, though,
我还记得我们努力尝试的时候可好玩了
seem to remember we had fun trying, though.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you, all.
任何无人看管的行李...
Any unattended baggage...
梅肯高地准备建设新城镇
议案已提交当地政♥府♥
嗯 我想联♥系♥你们的一位记者
Yeah, I'm trying to locate a reporter of yours.
梅肯高地开♥发♥
争当英国最新镇
我貌似没找到你们的电邮地址
You don't seem to have an e-mail contact address.
不 她叫玛汀·詹金斯
No, her name is Martine Jenkins.
我需要知道关于这个地方我所能知道的一切
I need to know everything about can about the place.
为什么
Why?
为了做一个项目
It's for a project.
你清楚我是个记者吧
You do understand I'm a journalist?
我们这一行是快要绝种了
We're a dying breed,
但我们都有非常敏锐的嗅觉
but we generally have an unerring sense of smell
闻得出什么是屁话
where bullshit is concerned.
你去过多少次
How many times have you been?
-一次 -不错啊
- Once. - Oh, I'm impressed.
一般来说 人们得去八♥九♥次
Normally, people have been eight or nine times
才会来找我
before they look me up.
什么 这么说我不是第一个人
What? I'm not the first, then?
以我的经验而言
In my experience,
我解释得越少越好
the less I explain, the better this is.
这都是关于一个不存在的小镇的
This is for a town that doesn't exist.
是关于一个差一点就存在的小镇
It's a town that almost existed.
我觉得这两者是有些区别的
I think that's somehow different.
关于它 有太多可说的
There was such a lot to say about it.
遗憾的是 没有哪里愿意刊登完整详尽的文章
The pity was, I just couldn't get a big piece printed up anywhere.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表