剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
菲利普·迪克的电子梦
第一季第四集
♪Flow My Tears - John Dowland♪
恒星燃烧殆尽
The stars are burning out, there.
宇宙愈加冰冷
The universe has grown cold.
再无热量
No heat.
再无能量
No energy.
万物腐♥败♥
Everything decays.
万物凋亡
Everything dies.
但只需两个蛋[卵子]But all it takes is two eggs.
只要两个
Just two.
两个密不可分的粒子
Two particles that become so closely entangled,
就像它们是同一事物
it's as if they're the same thing.
便可再无衰退
And there's no atrophy.
再无腐♥败♥
No decay.
再无凋亡
No death.
但现在只有我 艾德
But there's only me, Ed...
我快没时间了
and I'm running out of time.
♪Octopus - Syd Barrett♪
疯狂的钻石
我回来了
I'm home.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
-有意思吗 -甲板差不多弄好了
- You have fun? - I almost finished the decks.
我真幸福
I'm a lucky man.
有人来了
We have a visitor.
她想劝我们办人寿保险 双重赔偿
She wants to talk to us about life insurance double indemnity.
这是我丈夫 艾德
This is my husband, Ed.
-这是吉尔 -你好 莫里斯先生
- This is Jill. - Hello there, Mr Morris.
七天前
危险的洪水和严酷的天气
Dangerous flooding and severe weather conditions
已经逼得上百人从家中撤离
have forced hundreds to evacuate their homes.
环境局有信息表示
Environment Agency information suggests
在接下来的一百年中将会有七千栋住♥宅♥
7,000 homes will disappear due to coastal erosion
因海岸侵蚀而消失
over the next 100 years,
现在这些住♥宅♥的主人面临着
and home owners living in them now face the prospect
被迫转移到安全地带的境地
of being forced to move to safer ground.
亲爱的 你知道索尔特家的房♥子
Honey, you know the Salters' house
掉进了赛德斯特兰德的海中了吗
fell into the sea over at Sidestrand?
-是吗 -他们知道会有这么一天
- Yeah? - They knew it was going to happen.
远程访问
总有一天我们的也会
It will happen to us one day.
那时候我们早就不在了
Oh, we'll be long gone by then.
我们会横跨七大洋到达未知之地
We'll be sailing the Seven Seas to Ultima Thule
黄金国 极乐世界
El Dorado, the Elysian Fields.
你说什么
What did you say?
我们要踏上去安乐乡的旅途
We will set a course for the land of Cockaigne,
-你和我 -艾德 好主意
- you and me. - Ed, it's a nice idea.
我看过一个广♥告♥ "挤时行乐"[榨干每一天]I saw an ad... "Squeeze the day".
我们都应该挤时行乐
We should all squeeze the day.
你是说 "及时行乐"[抓住每一天]You mean, "Seize the day".
不 这只是个玩笑
No, it was a joke.
不 因为我们也活不了多久了
No, because we don't have long
老想着死亡也太折磨自己了 所以
and that thought's just too terrible to be serious about so...
天哪 艾德 这些蛋
Oh Ed, the eggs.
它们已经过期了
They've expired already.
看看它们 这才放了两天
I mean, look at them. These are two days old.
你们得多留心留心
You folks know better than that.
注意保质期
Watch your food expiration.
我承认 我的错
Hands up... my fault.
把握今天 艾德
Live for today, Ed!
必须的
I most certainly will.
嵌合体农场
早上好 苏
Good morning, Su.
早上好 女士
Good morning, madam.
在精神磨坊
Here at the Spirit Mill,
我们想营造一种去邻家做客的和睦气氛
a warmer more neighbourly atmosphere is encouraged.
没有眼部识别扫描 只有传统的掌纹扫描
So, no eye recognition, just good old sweat and print...
以及成熟的声纹识别
and a reasonable vocal range.
现如今我们都对嵌合体习以为常
These days we take cognitive chimeras for granted.
到处都有杰克 吉尔和其他意识嵌合体
Jacks, Jills and other sentient fusions are everywhere...
工作时 玩耍时
at work, at play.
也许在我们中就有
Maybe we have some amongst us right now.
你察觉不到的
How would you know?
量子意识或者说QC的植入
The surgical implanting of a quantum consciousness, or QC,
彻底变革了我们与他们的关系
has revolutionised our relationship with them.
意味着他们变成了我们
It means they have become us.
实际上 我要承认
In fact, I have a confession...
我自己就是个杰克
I'm a Jack myself!
我车开得怎么样
How's my driving?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
请各位自♥由♥参观
Feel free to look around.
太美了
They're so beautiful.
量子意识是人与猪基因的结合体
A QC is a fundamental entanglement of human and porcine genetics,
怎么会不美呢
why wouldn't it be beautiful?
它们能思考吗
Can they think?
能做梦吗
Can they dream?
它们还没经历过
Well, they have no experience.
它们还有无限可能 无限潜力
They're possibility, latent potential.
人们所说的精神或者灵魂
What people used to call the animus, or soul.
量子意识赋予肉体生气
These QCs animate the body.
你是这一行的吗
Are you in the field?
我吗 不是
Me? No.
我是干保险的
I'm in insurance.
这些是实物的投影图
Well, these are projections of the real thing
但实际上 它们很微小
but, actually, they're very small.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
当然
Sure.
我们叫它们浆果
Well, we call these berries.
每一颗浆果里都有...
And... each berry holds...
一个量子意识
a QC.
它完全可以自给自足
That's completely self-contained.
拥有生存必备的一切东西 像一颗蛋
It has everything it needs to survive, like an egg.
如果你把量子意识放出来呢
Supposing you released one?
它就会消失
The QC would vanish.
然后呢
Then what?
然后...什么也不会发生
Then... nothing.
量子意识没了生命也没了
No QC, no life.
谢谢 手指头不好使
Thank you. Numb fingers.
-艾德华 -主管先生
- Edward. - Mr. Director, sir.
你好 女士
Excuse me, Miss.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
两个杰克 两个吉尔
Two Jacks, two Jills.
没有QC 他们只是躯壳
Without QCs, they're shells, really.
尽管懂技术有情感有知识
Despite skills, emotions and knowledge,
却没有自我意识
they have no self-awareness.
没有活力 不会共情
No spark. No empathy.
-你感觉如何 -我感觉...
- How are you feeling? - I feel...
很不错
good.
我感觉很棒
I feel fine.
你好
Hello.
告诉我你此刻正在想什么
Tell me what you're thinking right now at this moment.
我在想...
I'm thinking...
我在想...
I'm thinking...
思考这件事本身
I'm thinking about thinking.
元认知
Meta-cognition.
该热泪盈眶了 不是吗
Makes you well up, doesn't it?
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'll be fine.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
要是你错过巴士了 我可以捎你一程
If you missed the bus, I can give you a lift.
谢谢
Thank you.
我叫艾德 艾德·莫里斯
I'm Ed by the way, Ed Morris.
吉尔
Jill.
我是一个吉尔
I'm a Jill.
我猜到了
I guessed.
不是我们的
Not one of ours.
我来自精神磨坊城
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表