剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
even the Dexxes you're wearing today.
无处可藏 对不对 但等等
There's nowhere left to hide, right? But wait.
如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不知道自己是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呢
What if the terrorists didn't know they were terrorists?
如果他们被瞒过了
What if they were even hidden from themselves,
直到自己被最终激活才知道呢
with no idea that they'd eventually be activated?
那是最厉害最危险的隐藏
That would be the best, most dangerous hiding of all.
我是在说精神控制
I'm talking about mind control.
手环不错啊
Nice Dex.
谢谢 你是金 对吧
Thanks. It's Kim, right?
我能给你点建议吗
Can I give you some advice?
你看起来很善良
You seem really sweet,
但你得解决卡维的问题
but you got to fix your Kaveh problem.
什么
My what?
你让他帮你搞到了手环 但你拒绝了他
You led him on, got your Dex, and then shut him down?
不 不 我只是
No, no, no. I just--
他是这么说的
Well, that's what he's been saying.
到今天晚上 每个人都会知道
By the end of the day, everybody's gonna know
你的手环是从妈妈那儿偷来的
that you stole that Dex from your mom.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
跟他上♥床♥ 不然你就惨了
Do him, or else you're screwed.
卡维会让你生不如死
Kaveh can make your life a living hell,
因为这件事他会的
and for this, he will.
我懂了 我知道你们在气泡区里得小心翼翼
I get it. I've heard how careful you need to be in the Bubbles,
但我们现在很安全
but we're safe.
卡维在用避孕产品 在这可以找点乐子
Kaveh's on Steriles. It's okay to have fun here.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey. Can we talk?
好
Okay.
昨天 我 慌了
So yesterday, I've... I panicked, and...
那不是我对你的真实感觉
it's just not how I actually feel about you.
对我的感觉
Feel about me?
好吧 我明显不擅长这个
Okay, I'm not good at this, obviously.
所以我们能不能
So could we just...
我想要
I want to.
我大概会拒绝
Yeah. Think I'm gonna pass.
洗手池
Sink.
水 快给我打开
Water. Just turn the fuck on.
福斯特 你还好吗
Whoa, Foster. You all right?
你的生命体征刚刚猛增
Your vitals just spiked like crazy.
你怎么
How did you...
我设了个警报
I set up an alert,
只是为了确保你今天没事
just to make sure that you were doing okay today.
所以
So...
怎么了
hey, what's going on?
这地方讨厌我
This place hates me.
什么都不行
And nothing works.
看起来你好像刚跟一个叫
Looks like you were just talking to someone named...
卡维的人说话了
I think Kaveh?
跟他有关吗
Does this have anything to do with him?
他刚才故意
Just humiliated me
羞辱我
on purpose.
起先他想勾搭我
First, he wanted to hook up with me,
现在他
and now he's--
天哪 高中啊
Oh, God, high school.
我记得很清楚 流言蜚语满天飞
I remember it very well. Dirt is everything.
幸运的是
Well, fortunately for you,
你有个从事安全工作的朋友
you do have a friend in the security business, yeah?
让我帮你查查这孩子
Let me look into this kid for you.
看看我能不能找到什么 帮你扳回一局
I'll see if I can find something that might even things up.
这合法吗
Is that legal?
帮你个小忙而已
Aw, it's a favor.
不过是...
It's just--
伊森罩自己朋友福斯特 对吧
You know, it's Ethan looking out for his buddy, Foster, all right?
而且你也不需要委身于我之类的 我保证
And we won't even have to hook up or anything. I promise.
伊森
Ethan.
很好
Okay.
好吧 快把那滑稽的笑容挂回脸上
All right. Well, just slap that ridiculous smile back on your face
祝你度过一级棒的一天
and have an A-plus-plus day.
重大新闻
Breaking news.
我们又在边界挫败了一起恐怖袭击
Another terrorist attack was put down today on the Periphery line.
袭击的原因以及袭击者的身份
The origin of the attacks and the identities of the attackers
都尚不清楚
are not yet known.
所以这次所谓的袭击
So it's just a coincidence
发生在我们和委员会协商的第一天
that this supposed attack happens
只是个巧合是吧
the first day we sit with the committee?
你是以为我们有多蠢 奥丁
I mean, how fucking stupid do you think we are, Odin?
李太太 如果你真的觉得
Mrs. Lee, if you honestly believe
这次暴♥力♥事件和你有关...
this violence has anything to do with you...
根本没有什么暴♥力♥事件
There was no violence!
这是明目张胆的政♥治♥宣传
This is blatant propaganda.
你们需要一个反面形象来...
I mean, you people need bogeymen to...
让你们的政策显得合理
to justify your policy positions,
而气泡区已经给你们当了太久的替罪羊了
and the Bubbles have been your scapegoats for way too long.
说实话 这真是...
Frankly, uh, that's, uh...
令人困惑的说法
a bewildering statement.
去死吧
Fuck you.
听着 改革不是为了
Look, the Reformation was not intended to
让国内自相残杀
pit our country against itself.
人♥民♥理应自♥由♥选择阵营
People were supposed to choose what side they wanted to be on
并且接受该选择带来的好处和局限
and accept the benefits and limitations of that choice!
现在这是公民教育吗
Is this a civics lesson now?
但是你们越逼我们
But the harder you push us,
我们的反抗就越剧烈
the harder we are gonna push back!
福斯特 你在吗
Foster, you there?
伊森 你好呀
Ethan, hi!
很抱歉花了这么长时间
I'm sorry I took so long.
我被一个很疯狂的发现缠住了
I got sucked into a pretty crazy rabbit hole.
什么意思
W... what do you mean?
-和卡维有关吗 -是的
- About Kaveh? - Yeah.
我去查了他的记录
I started checking his records
想找找他的人格缺陷或者恶习之类的
looking for personality defects or vices or whatever.
但我发现了一件很奇怪的事
But what I found was weird.
两周前 卡维开始在学校里取下手环
Two weeks ago, Kaveh starts taking off his Dex at school.
他每天都会把它取下来一次 不多不少15分钟
He leaves it off for 15 minutes exactly once every day.
那违反了规定吗 还是...
And that's against the rules, or...
没有 也算吧 但小孩子总是这么做
No. Well, sort of. Look, kids do it all the time.
通常是他们考试作弊或者抽东西的时候
They're cheating on a test or smoking Iso's,
反正就是他们不希望被记录下来的时候
really whatever they don't want recorded.
奇怪之处在于这里
Here's the weird part.
卡维每次下线的时候
Every time Kaveh went offline,
另外13所不同学校里的13个学生也会一起下线
so did 13 other kids at 13 different schools.
也就是在两个不同时区的同一时间
That is 14 kids slipping off their Dexes
有14个学生一起取下了手环
at the exact same moment across two time zones
都是在大白天的时候
in the middle of the day.
这点很可疑
That feels suspicious.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但是 福斯特...
But, Foster...
我也许需要你的帮助
I may need your help.
怎么帮
With what?
我需要有人去跟踪这个卡维
I need somebody to follow this Kaveh kid,
搞明白他在哪以及为什么取下手环就好
just to see where and why he's taking off his Dex.
我不想把这事上报给我上司
I don't want to present all this to my boss
最后却发现只是个愚蠢的新游戏
only to realize it's some dumb new game app.
但假如我的直觉是对的
But if my instincts are right,
这可能就是你能用来扳倒他的污点
this could be the dirt you needed to shut him down.
再也没人惹你了
No more trouble.
好 他刚刚下线了
There, he just went offline.
去门那里看看
Go check the door.
十三分钟
Thirteen minutes.
他应该很快就会出来了
He should be coming out soon.
然后我该怎么办呢
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表