剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
This is how the world really works!
你要是不听 会死很多人的
And people are gonna die unless you fucking listen!
你到底在听吗
So are you listening?
在
Yeah.
激进的西部恐♥怖♥分♥子♥想要破坏
Radical Western terrorists want to undermine
东部社会的价值观
the values of Eastern society.
他们把认证过的安全区当成目标
By targeting our certified Safe Zones,
妄图动摇公共信仰
they will rattle public faith.
但我们没想到他们竟然会用自己的亲生孩子
But we never thought that they would use their own kids to do it.
能够穿越边界 没有颠覆行动记录的无辜者
Innocents who can cross the border with no subversion record!
不然她为什么带你来这儿
Why else would she have brought you here?
但我不会发动恐袭的
But I would never do that.
但要是我没找到你
But what if I hadn't found you
没告诉你真♥相♥会怎么样
and shown you what was really going on?
你自己说过
You said it yourself.
"这地方讨厌我" 对吧
"This place hates me." Right?
她想让你也恨他们 想让你攻击他们
She wanted you to hate them back so you would want to lash out,
然后会用一种化学药剂引爆你
and then they'd use a chemical agent to trigger you.
米莲娜的爸爸抚养她就是为了这个
Milena's father has raised her for this.
精神控制就是个原理 福斯特
That is how mind control works, Foster.
还有像贾斯汀一样的12个孩子
And there are 12 other kids out there
可能也会像他一样被引爆
just like Justin who have probably already been triggered.
那就阻止他们啊
Well, then stop them!
-关掉学校 -不行
- Close the schools! - We can't.
我们稍有动作 他们就会改变计划
We tip our hand, they will shift plans,
我们就会失去仅有的优势
and we would lose the only advantage that we have.
什么优势
What advantage?
我吗
Me?
为了斩草除根
In order to cut the head off this cell,
你得试图进行恐怖袭击 被我们抓个现行
we have to catch you attempting to commit an act of terrorism,
就是我们已知的
that very same act we now know
他们会逼你做的那次恐怖袭击
they were gonna force you to commit.
但我没有手环
But I... I don't even have a Dex.
-我怎么 -你妈妈拿走了
- How could I... - Your mom took it.
她本来应该还给你的
She could've easily given it back.
但我们不能再等了
But we can't wait for that.
我们得自己掌控一次恐袭 这样才能阻止它
We have to control an attack ourselves so that we can stop it.
你想让我发动恐袭
You... want me to attack?
我们不会让你伤到人的
We won't let you hurt anybody.
福斯特 我们相遇的那晚
Foster, the night that we met,
我告诉你 你属于这里
I told you you belonged here,
我是真心的
and I meant that.
把笔记本拿出来
Take out your notebook.
好 我需要你完全按指示做
Okay, good, I need you to follow these instructions exactly.
敬这难熬的一周
Here's to a rough week.
但最后 我们母女还是团圆的
But in the end, we're still you and me.
还有纸杯蛋糕
And cupcakes.
听着 我知道我...
Listen, I know that I've been...
很严苛
harsh.
我昨晚一夜没睡
I was up all night last night,
意识到不该对你关心不够
and I realized it's a bad idea
不该对你太专横
to be less present and overbearing.
这两样加在一起太糟糕了
It's a bad combo.
我很抱歉
So I'm sorry.
手环的事
The Dex thing...
我知道它很有吸引力
...I get the appeal.
我知道
I get it.
但我就是担心
But I am just worried that
你太年轻 不知道自己放弃的是什么
you're too young to understand exactly what you're giving up.
你用独♥立♥
I mean, you are trading...
换来的是你并不需要的安全
independence for security that you don't need.
想想那天的新闻
I mean, look at the news the other day,
边界恐怖袭击的新闻
the news about the terrorist attack at the border.
事实可能是 有人包里放着拆信刀
I mean, the truth is, somebody probably crossed
想要穿越边界
with a letter opener in their purse,
然后就被传成了刀 又被传成了枪
and then it becomes a knife, and then it becomes a gun.
一个月之后
And then, a month later,
官方报告出来了
the official report comes out,
他们抓住了一群
and they've caught a bunch of insurgents
想要炸掉全世界的反叛者
who are intent on blowing up the whole world.
他们对我这样的人恨之入骨
And they hate people like me
因为我们戳穿他们的谎言
because when we call them out on their lies,
就等于挑战他们对真实的垄断
we challenge their monopoly on reality.
更别提现在
Not to mention that right now,
站在他们和半个洲的权力利益之间的
we are the only thing standing in between them
就只有我们了
and half a continent of more power and profit.
-但问题是 -妈妈 我
- But the thing is... - Mom, I...
我有事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
好 但我必须说这句话 真的
Okay, but I have a point. I really do.
我打心底相信
I believe in my core
独♥立♥和自♥由♥思考值得我们为之奋斗
that independence and free thought are worth fighting for,
我愿为这些理想牺牲一切
and I would sacrifice everything for these ideals,
但我不能把这些强加给你
but I cannot force them on you.
你住在这儿 你已经16岁了
I mean, you live here. You're 16 years old.
我得尊重你的决定
I have to respect your decisions.
你想问我什么
What did you want to ask me?
我...懂了
I... I just... I understand.
我明白你为什么拿走了
I understand why you took it.
我觉得应该再不戴一天
And I... I think I'm gonna try another day without it
看看会怎么样
just to see how it goes.
太好了
Yes!
你遗传了你♥爸♥爸的好多地方
You got so much from your dad.
他最好的地方
The best parts.
福斯特
Foster?
福斯特
Foster!
你没事吧
You okay?
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
离远点
Move away!
好了 抓住了
Good. Grab it.
安全
All secure.
谢谢你 福斯特
今天
As of today,
我可以证实伦西特高中的恐怖袭击已被挫败
I can confirm that the thwarted attack at Runciter High
该恐袭是由一名
was perpetrated by a lone radical
来自橙晨气泡区的激进分子发动的
from the Bubble community of Orange-Morning.
我们认为 艾琳·李是单独行动
We believe that Irene Lee acted independently,
精神虐待其亲生女儿
mentally abusing her own daughter...
让其同意
until she agreed to carry out
发动自杀式爆♥炸♥袭击 但未遂
what would have been a suicide bombing.
今天
So today,
我很高兴地宣布两项重大新政策
I'm happy to announce two major new policies.
首先 我们将授权
First, we will be granting
西米 彼时科技系统
西米公♥司♥在管制区
Simi Corp permits to implement
推广彼时科技系统
their NowTek systems throughout the Riph.
其次 将推出
Second, there will be a mandatory
强制性学生追踪及保卫政策
student tracking and security policy
联邦政♥府♥将为其提供财政支持
financially supplemented at the federal level.
现在
Now, to, um...
想让大家进一步了解这一历史性行动
tell you a little more about this historic action,
我将请上一位非常特别的嘉宾
I'd like to bring up a very, very special guest.
各位都认识她
You all know her by now.
福斯特
Foster?
过去的两个月 是我人生中
The past two months have been the most challenging
最有挑战性的两个月
of my entire life.
大家第一次见我时
When you all first saw me,
我很害怕
I was scared,
紧张 困惑
nervous, and very confused.
因为你们见到的不是我
That's because the person you saw was not me
而是一台摧毁性的邪恶机器上的某个不情愿的齿轮
but rather an unwilling cog in an evil and destructive machine.
我妈妈将会用余生赎罪
My mother will spend the rest of her life atoning for her crimes.
但有了西米公♥司♥的帮助
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表