剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
怎么 他们不让吗
What, they stopped you?
不是 不是什么阴谋
Oh, no. There was no conspiracy,
他们只是觉得没意思而已
they just didn't think it was interesting.
一个梦想家做了一场豪华大梦
A dreamer dreams big,
梦碎了他死了
blows up, and he dies.
-他死了吗 -他中标了
- He died? - He won the bid,
但当时出现了金融违规行为
but there were financial irregularities.
不是腐♥败♥ 只是财力不足
Not corruption, just incompetence.
我尝试过去看看
I've tried to visit, you know.
我当然试过
Of course I have.
理想中的小镇
An ideal town...
永远保持理想状态
that stays ideal...
永远不受现实影响
that can exist untouched by reality.
但它的门不愿为我敞开
But the door wouldn't open for me.
这是谁
Who's this?
这是他女儿 琳达
That's his daughter, Linda.
她在树林里找到了他
She found him in the woods.
他用药过量
Overdosed.
出事的两周前 他们拿走了他的项目
Two weeks after they took the project away from him
把项目给了下一个竞标者
and gave it to the next bidder.
你不准备给个解释吗
You're just saying nothing, are you?
-什么 -你在高峰时间之前就突然消失了
- What? - You fuck off just before rush hour,
去世的建筑师之女失踪
梅肯高地的未解之谜
让我不知所措 可你却什么都不说
leave me on my Jones, and you're just saying nothing?
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
你在干♥你♥不该干的事吗
You doing something you shouldn't?
不 不
No, no.
一旦家庭破裂 就无法修补了
Once a family's broken, it doesn't get mended.
三个不同母亲生的孩子 记得吗
Three kids by three different mothers, remember?
-三个孩子 -对
- Three kids? - Yes.
我知道自己有几个孩子
I think I know how many children I've got.
我得走了
I have to go.
-我会请年假的 -什么
- I'll take it as annual leave. - What?
艾德 艾德 我来不及安排人接替
Ed? Ed, it's too late for me to arrange cover.
你不能就这么走了
You can't just go!
艾德
Ed!
艾德 停车
Ed! Stop the train!
很上瘾 是不是
It's quite addictive, isn't it?
什么
Sorry?
看着世界飞逝
Watching the world go by.
-你回来了 -是的
- You came back. - I did.
我真高兴 我今天做了姜饼
I'm so pleased. I made a ginger cake today
你肯定会喜欢
that you're going to love.
那我就要一份姜饼
Then I will have that...
而且 我还想点一杯热巧克力
and... I was about to say a cup of hot chocolate.
热巧克力和姜饼这组合太美味了
Hot chocolate and ginger cake is a tasty combination.
感觉好些了 是吗
Feels better, doesn't it?
警告 真的会上瘾
Warning, this can get quite addictive.
是说我的姜饼啦
My ginger cake.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我们刚订婚
Oh, sorry. We're just engaged.
这真是 真是太美妙了
It's kind of... It's glorious.
-抱歉 我不明白 -谢谢 谢谢
- Sorry, I don't understand. - Thank you! Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
爸
Dad.
玛丽
Mary.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我只是在想可能会怎么样
Just thinking about what could have been.
可能会怎么样是不存在的
What could have been doesn't exist.
只有现在怎么样 那就是我和你
There is only what is, and that's you and me.
这对我来说就够了
And that's good enough for me.
家人 8月5日
山姆4岁生日聚会
睡不着吗
Couldn't you sleep?
你摆弄这些做什么 这些都是什么
What are you doing with all these? What are all these?
还记得我们第一次相遇吗
Do you remember when we first met?
在火车上
On a train?
一个女人介绍我们认识
A woman introduced us and she said,
说"这位是艾德 在火车站工作
"Here's Ed, he's in trains,
这位是玛丽 正在坐火车"
"and here's Mary, she's on one."
后来怎么了
And what happened after that?
我们相爱了 不是吗 就这么简单
We fell in love, didn't we? Simple as that.
艾德 你没事吧
Ed? Are you ok?
艾德
Ed?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
艾德 艾德 贝辛斯托克站出了点问题
Ed? Ed, there's been a problem with Basingstoke.
去他的贝辛斯托克
Fuck Basingstoke.
没错 但真的急需解决
Yeah, but it does need sorting.
能不能调整一下预计到达时间
Can we get some ETAs on?
我说了去他的贝辛斯托克
I said fuck Basingstoke!
你愤怒吗
Are you angry?
难过
Or upset?
疯狂
Or mad?
理智
Or sane?
艾德 你现在是什么感觉
What are you, Ed, do you think?
打扰一下 我在找琳达 你认识琳达吗
Excuse me, I'm looking for Linda, do you know Linda?
不 她生前不叫琳达 她叫珍
No, she wasn't called Linda, she was called Jane.
-是肺癌 -什么
- Lung cancer, you see. - What?
-肺癌 -这很重要
- Lung cancer. - This is important.
我在找琳达
I'm looking for Linda.
抱歉 但你把我和别人搞混了
I'm sorry, but you have me mixed up with another man.
他们说回家吧 然后我找到了家
Go home, they said, and then I found home.
他们说你能帮忙
They said you'd be able to help?
他们说你是新来的 乐于助人
They said you were new and helpful.
你乐于助人吗 他们打算让他死 不是吗
Are you a helpful man? They're going to let him die, aren't they?
他们为什么要任他死去
Why would they let him die?
是你 谢天谢地
It's you, thank God!
拜托 帮帮我 我在找琳达
Please, help me, I'm looking for Linda.
这里出了错
A mistake has been made.
你看起来有点慌乱 不是吗
You're looking in a bit of a mess, aren't you?
我给你拿块蛋糕和一杯热巧克力
I'll fetch a cake and one of your hot chocolates.
拜托 求你帮帮我
Please, please, help me.
你知道我在哪里能找到琳达吗
Do you know where I can find Linda?
不知道 说真的我也不确定我能找到
No, love. I'm not sure I can find much at all, really.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
-梅肯高地 -但这里发生了什么事
- Macon Heights. - But what's happened to it?
你影响了这里
You did.
真♥相♥影响了这里
The truth did.
我们想让这地方回到以前的样子
And we want it back the way we had it.
我只想找到琳达
Well, I-I just want to find Linda.
我只想找回我儿子
I just want to get my boy back.
他告诉我 他有刀
He told me he had a knife.
他告诉我 我必须跟他走
He told me I had to follow him.
一个年长的男人带我离开主路
This older man, he took me off the path.
我当时14岁 正穿过公园走回家
I was 14, I was walking home just through the park
栅栏有个缺口
and there was a bit in the fence that was broken
他拉我从那儿出去 把我拉到铁轨边
and he pulled me through, pulled me by the railway tracks.
他开始摸我 摸我的胸部
He started to touch me, he started to touch my breasts
从来没人碰过我那里
and no-one had ever touched me there before.
我想我需要告诉你我的故事
I think I need to tell you my story.
抱歉 我不想听你的故事
Sorry, I-I-I don't want to hear your stories.
我觉得你内心深处想听
I think a part of you does.
你内心深处 迫切想弄明白
A part of you has to... understand it,
弄明白这里是什么地方
understand what this place is.
她带走了我儿子
She took my son.
我得把他找回来
I need to get him back.
他痛苦吗
Was he in pain?
她很擅长消解痛苦
She's very good with pain.
之后我恋爱了 我试着...
When later I fell in love and I tried to...
但行不通 这样...这样更好
It just didn't work and this... this is better.
你儿子叫什么名字
What was your son's name?
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表