剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
做试管婴儿不需要丈夫
Well, you don't need a husband for IVF.
她只是想要孩子而已 这很普通
She just wants to have a baby. It's normal.
她不是普通人 她是个吉尔
She's no normal. She's a Jill.
我知道
I know.
-你知道 -她需要我们帮忙
- You know? - She needs our help.
莎莉
Sally.
你干什么
What do you think you're doing?
-担心我的健康计划吗 -你想怎样
- Worried about my health plan? - What do you want?
我想怎样
What do I want?
我要活下去
I want to live.
那帮人抢走了一切
Those cowboys took everything.
我们得找到他们 把那些量子意识拿回来
We need to track them down and take the QCs back.
我帮不了你 抱歉
I can't help you. I'm sorry.
告诉我 你不是为了我才做的
Tell me part of you didn't do it for me.
就一点
Just a little bit?
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我不想跟你有任何瓜葛
I don't want anything to do with you.
你已经跟我扯上瓜葛了 艾德
You already are to do with me, Ed.
你的掌纹
Your handprint.
你的汗
Your sweat.
你的信息素
Your pheromones.
现在呢
So, now what?
你可以告发我
You can turn me in.
你找错人了
You've got the wrong man.
这不是我
This isn't me.
我只是尽好职 过我的生活 就这样
I just... I do my job, I live my life, and that's it.
不 你要去远航
No! You sail the high seas.
你要去无人涉足之地
You go where nobody goes.
-脑中幻想而已 -是心中 艾德
- In my head. - In your heart, Ed.
没有你我做不到
I can't do this without you.
我不需要某个杰克
I don't need some Jack...
我需要你
I need you.
你回来晚了
You're late.
也没打电♥话♥
You didn't call.
我偶然碰见了几个人
I met up with some of the guys.
你谁都不认识
You don't know any of the guys.
现在认识了
I do now.
我想签那份保险单
I want us to go for that insurance policy.
什么保险单
What insurance policy?
双重赔偿 吉尔卖♥♥的那个
The double indemnity, the one Jill's selling.
我被她说服了
She's, um, convinced me.
-你去见她了 -我们一起喝咖啡来着
- You saw her? - We had coffee together.
什么时候
When?
你对她不太友好
Well, you were so unfriendly to her
我觉得应该弥补她
I thought I should make up for it.
-她说什么了 -就是一些
- What did she say? - Oh, just stuff...
关于保险的 关于她的
about the policy, about her.
我喜欢她
I like her.
她只是个推销保险的吉尔
She's just a Jill hard-selling insurance.
我觉得不止 艾德
Oh, I think she's more than that, Ed.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
艾德 你真好
Ed. That's sweet of you.
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
最后警告 莫里斯先生
Last warning, Mr Morris.
什么
For what?
假若所有人都自己种
Supposing everybody grew their own.
那我们本地经济会怎样
Where would that leave our local economy?
你不是一座孤岛 莫里斯先生 没人是一座孤岛
You're not an island, Mr Morris, no-one is.
并非不可能
It isn't impossible.
也是违法的
It's also illegal.
我们需要的一切我都带来了
I've got everything we need.
也许我做不到
Maybe I can't do this.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What is it?
我快不行了
I'm failing.
看着我
Look at me.
-我快不行了 -我不在乎
- I'm failing. - I don't care.
我们干完这一票 就都能崭新开始 对吗
We do this heist, we both get a new start. Right?
我在这儿 我跟你一起
I'm here. I'm with you.
天啊 你从哪弄到的
Jesus. Where did you get that?
你知道怎么用吗
You know how to use it?
*如此珍贵*
*With play so precious*
*我渴望躺在死神怀抱*
*Where I yearn to lie in death*
差点没认出来你 姑娘
Almost didn't recognise you, girl.
诺亚在等你
Noah's waiting for you.
巴雷特先生 那个人
Mr Barrett. The man.
你怎么对灵魂这么感兴趣 希德
What's your interest in spirits, Syd?
我卖♥♥杰克和吉尔
I trade Jacks and Jills.
不卖♥♥修过的 第一代
No retreads. First-generation.
-质量 -我有十个健健康康的婴儿
- Quality. - I've got them ten babies safe and sound.
他们是处于正确的稳态中吗
Are they in correct homeostasis?
他们每天都越来越干 但他们会没事的
Well, they are drying out daily, but they'll be okay.
-要是你想继续的话 -我们想
- If you want to move on it. - Yeah, we do.
你等不及了 对吧 尚蒂伊
You can't wait, can you, Chantilly?
你快不行了 姑娘
You're failing, girl.
别碰
No touching.
-你越来越老 -我得检查一遍
- You're getting old. - I'll need to examine them.
你想耍什么把戏
You've got your bag of tricks.
这里不是无菌环境
Well, this is hardly a sterile environment.
我们有无菌环境
We've got a sterile environment.
我们在这里进行胚胎植入 授精
This is where we do embryo transfers, inseminations,
诸如此类的
all that sort of shit.
够无菌了吧 希德
Sterile enough for you, Syd?
脱水的早期征兆
Early signs of desiccation.
没问题的 它们没事的
They're fine. They're all cool.
-我需要检查 -用她检查吗
- I'll need to test it. - On her?
要是没问题的话 我们就买♥♥
It checks out, we buy it.
你们用过就得买♥♥
You use it, you buy it.
你们哪儿都别想去
You ain't going nowhere.
你之前做过的吧 希德
You have done this before, right, Syd?
得先把老的摘出来 对吧
You took the old one out first, didn't you?
不是的
It doesn't work like that.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
感觉如何
How do you feel?
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔
Jill?
希望那量子意识别是掺假的
That QC better not be adulterated.
没事的 她很好
It's all right. She's fine.
我感觉很好
I feel good.
艾德 量子意识
Ed, the QCs.
*跟随微风 轻声哼唱*
*Now sings the breeze or sings this song*
*和死亡相媲美*
*Can with the corpse compare*
谢谢 艾德华
Thank you, Edward.
她真的很性感 是不是
She is hot, isn't she?
我们那些 她都学会了
She learned all our ways.
比如怎么撒谎骗人
Like how to lie and cheat.
你以为能单干 小吉尔
You thought you'd go solo, Jilly?
你以为能跟我不告而别
You thought you'd run out on me?
别听他的 艾德
Don't listen to him, Ed.
那些是我的
Those belong to me.
你是说 是公♥司♥的 对吗
You mean the company, right?
-它们属于磨坊 -交出来 艾德华
- They belong to The Mill. - Hand them over, Edward.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
照做 艾德
Do it, Ed.
九个
Nine.
少了一个
One's missing.
非要我给你一枪崩出来吗
Do I have to blow it out of you?
等等 住手
Wait, wait, wait! Stop! Stop!
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表