剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表
I didn't understand it. They made me train.
他们逼我训练
They made me train to...
着火啦
Fire.
着火啦 着火啦
Fire, fire.
着火啦 着火啦
Fire, fire.
等等
Wait.
没有其他出路了 奥诺尔
There's no other way out, Honor.
你撒谎了
You lied to me.
我们都撒谎了 不是吗
We both lied, didn't we?
你把读心人引到这儿
You brought the Teeps here.
不不不 我没有
No. No, no, no, I didn't.
-我没法阻止 -我们都可以拥有秘密
- I couldn't stop that. - We're all allowed to have our secrets,
这是我们的权利 你的权利 我的权利
that's our right. Your right and mine.
我本不想伤害你的
I didn't want to hurt you.
屏蔽你不是我选的
It wasn't my choice to block you.
你不能相信他 奥诺尔
You can't trust him, Honor.
那让我读你
Then let me read you.
我读了就知道真♥相♥了
I'll know the truth if I read you.
罗斯 让我进去
Ross, let me through.
原谅我
Forgive me.
你真是个天才
You're a major talent.
其实 你是个奇迹
Actually, you're a miracle.
我们只能和你冒这个险
You're the only one we can risk doing this with.
看看那个该死的读心人
Look at that fucking Teep.
坐在脑内密室里
Right in the inner sanctum.
你们假装搭档 你看紧她
So, you play partners and keep her close.
作为变种人还挺可爱 我可能会跟任务跑掉
Cute for a mutant. Might run away with the assignment, ma'am.
用尽一切必要手段 赢得她的信任
Do whatever you have to to win her trust
找出那些读心人在街上策划什么
and find out what the Teeps are planning on the streets,
找出一切你能找出的
find whatever you can.
我会让它俯首帖耳 唯命是从
I'll have it eating out of the palm of my hand.
是她
Her.
她是女人
It's a her.
奥诺尔
Honor...
真遗憾 奥诺尔
I'm sorry, Honor.
我确实和任务跑了
I did run away with the assignment.
我爱上了你
I fell for you.
我们可以逃出这座城
We can get out of the city.
我们可以躲进山里
We can go to the mountains.
你可以读人思想 但你没法读我的心
You can read minds, but you can't read my heart.
求你相信我 奥诺尔
Please believe me, Honor.
求你
Please.
我现在坦诚了
I'm an open book now.
就像我爸爸一样
Just like my dad.
你可以相信我 奥诺尔
You can trust me, Honor.
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor...
奥诺尔
Honor!
奥诺尔 我们得彼此信任
Honor, we have to trust each other.
不然还有希望吗
Or what hope is there?
我们可以远走高飞
We could go far away.
剧集 | 电子梦:菲利普·狄克的世界(2017) | 导航列表