剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
这一球力道可不小啊
That one had a little bit too much spice on it.
既然黛娜已经不用上我的课了
Hey, since Dinah has no need for my lessons anymore,
也许我可以成为你的教练 玛可欣
perhaps I can coach you, Maxine.
我比较喜欢打高尔夫球
I'm more of a golf gal.
我都叫你别这么用力了
I told you to take it easy.
你想打架 来打啊
You wanna go now? Come on, come on.
不要
No!
天啊
Oh, God!
黛娜 快去给我拿冰块 - 够了
Dinah, get me ice! - Stop it!
你真幼稚 你们都很幼稚 天啊
You're childish! All of you! God!
艾迪 - 闭嘴 派瑞
Eddie! - Shut up, Perry!
快去给我拿冰块
Get me some ice!
我去看看她怎么了
I'm gonna go check on her.
撩我老公 认我情夫当教练
Flirting with my husband, taking lessons from my lover.
果然要时刻警惕初来乍到的女人
It's always the new girl you have to watch.
再过一阵子 他就会在你耳边轻声说 “我爱你”了吧
How long before he's whispering, "Te amo mi patata" into your ear?
不会 黛娜 你完全误会了 我爱的人是道格拉斯
No, no, Dinah, it's not like that at all. I love Douglas.
我也爱艾迪啊 可是他不想再跟我在一起了
And I love Eddie, but he wants nothing to do with me.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他刚刚还想干掉你老公呢
He just tried to kill your husband out there.
在我看来 这是真爱的表现
That's true love if you ask me.
艾迪确实热情如火 但他也是非常虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Eddie's so passionate, but he's so Catholic.
万一被他发现我怀过...
If he knew I'd been pregnant--
那就发誓永远不让他知道啊
Cross your heart you'll never tell him.
有时情人之间藏着秘密也能增添情趣
Secrets between lovers can be sexy.
道格拉斯并不完全了解我
Douglas doesn't know everything about me.
留点想象空间才是最强的催情剂 相信我
Incuriosity is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Trust me.
你认为即使我对艾迪有所隐瞒 我还是可以过得幸福
So you think I can still be happy with Eddie if I keep him in the dark?
亲爱的 很遗憾 唯有这样 你才能跟他幸福地在一起
Honey, that's the only way to be happy with him, I'm afraid.
戴娜
Dinah!
戴娜 - 是
Dinah! - Yeah.
我还差一位推荐人 才能成为俱乐部的正式会员
I'm still one sponsor short in cementing my position at the club.
你能不能帮我说服伊芙琳 成为我的第三位推荐人
Do you think maybe you could talk to Evelyn in being my third?
傻瓜 你还真是聪明一世 糊涂一时啊
Oh, silly goose. So wise about some things, so na?ve about others.
戴娜 - 来了
Dinah! - Coming!
再见
Toodles!
你考虑考虑吧
Think about it!
这位子有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
别客气 坐吧
Make yourself at home.
我叫玛可欣
Maxine.
我叫安妮 - 安妮 你好
Ann. - Hello, Ann.
安妮 你的脚趾头真好看
Ann, you have such lovely toes.
什么
Excuse me?
又长又细 洗尽铅华 是名副其实的罗马脚
Long, sincere, positively Roman.
没人这么说过吗
No one's ever told you that?
人们通常只会夸赞我的个性
People usually praise my personality.
我相信你的个性也很讨人喜欢
I'm sure that's lovely too.
你是刚搬来的吧 - 被你说中了
You're new in town. - Guilty as charged.
那个庸脂俗粉
That vulgar woman,
不断围着诺玛打转 活像秃鹰在死兽上盘旋似的
hovering over Norma like a buzzard over roadkill.
“我和道格拉斯每天祈祷奇迹出现”
"Douglas and I are just praying for a miracle."
她能走到今天才是奇迹
The only miracle is that she's made it this far.
你们应该看看 她怎么在葛雷曼那边模仿我的穿搭
You should have seen her at Grayman's aping me.
真没品 毫无修养
Absolutely no taste, no couth.
是谁让她加入俱乐部的
Who let her in in the first place?
是戴娜 如今连玛丽也为她背书了
Dinah. And now, Mary has seconded her.
有得必有失 为了帮助纤维化病患 我在所不惜
We all make sacrifices. Anything for fibrosis.
她绝对找不到第三个推荐人
Well, she'll never get a third.
诺玛跟我吐露过心声
Norma confided in me.
在她中风前吗
Before she embolized?
是啊 玛丽 在她中风前 很早前了
Yes, Mary, before she embolized. Long before.
是 还用说嘛 - 她说:“那个小贱♥人♥...”
Yeah, right of course. -"That little tramp," she says--
不好意思
Excuse me...
这里的空气热得有点令人窒息啊
a little too much hot air in here.
“骗道格拉斯跟她结婚
"Tricked Douglas into marrying her.
他认为有义务娶她”
He thought he had to."
你是说她当时怀孕了
So, she was pregnant.
是啊 玛丽 你又猜对了
Yes, Mary. Right again.
取悦所有人 别与人为敌
Please everyone, alienate no one.
找一件东西送去拍卖♥♥ 还要面带微笑 玛可欣 笑啊
Find an item for the auction and do it with a smile, Maxine. Smile.
别激动 这只是意味着 她们无法忽视你的存在
Don't sweat it. It just means they noticed you.
我相信民众对越战态度两极化的一大原因
I believe that one of the reasons for the deep division about Vietnam,
是许多美国人已经
is that many Americans have lost confidence
对政♥府♥承诺的政策失去信心 美国人...
in what their government has told them about our policy. The American--
诺玛 我没骗他 我对他是真心的
It wasn't trickery Norma, it was love.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
诺玛 刚刚是你在说话吗 你能听见我说话
Norma? Did you say something? Can you hear me?
天啊 你不能这样对家人啊
Oh, God. It's just not the way to treat family.
如今大家都认为我是骗子 是老千
Now everyone thinks I'm a liar and a fraud.
她们认为我在虎视眈眈 在等着你断气
They think I'm circling, waiting for you to die.
难道不是吗
Aren't you?
诺玛
Norma.
不是 当然不是
No! Of course not.
就算是又怎样
What if I am?
只要我敢用这个枕头闷死你
Answer to all my problems
我所有的烦恼都会迎刃而解
would be if I could smother you with this pillow.
那你试试看啊 你没有这种勇气
I dare you to try it. You don't have it in you.
你没有这种胆量和魄力 也没有置之死地而后生的精神
You don't have the guts, the pizzazz, the do-or-die sparkle.
但我可以鼓起勇气啊
But I could have it in me.
去死吧 诺玛 你怎么老不死呢
Die! Why won't you just freaking die, Norma?
去死吧 诺玛
Fucking die already! Norma!
瞧 都说你没有这种勇气了
See? You don't have it in you!
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我绝对不会做出这种事 玛可欣很坏 坏死了
Of course I would never do that! Bad Maxine, bad!
这项议题的问题不是 约翰逊的战争怎么变成我的战争
The question of the issue is not, "How did Johnson's war become Nixon's?"
但你确实没让我省点心
But you sure have made things so much harder for me.
这房♥里也没有任何好东西足以让我
And there is not a gosh darn thing in this room
带到拍卖♥♥会上筹款
for me to donate for this auction.
...才是根本问题
...The fundamental issue.
为什么美国当初要加入越战 在什么情况下加入越战
Why and how did the United States become involved in Vietnam in the first place?
不行 - 15年前 中♥共♥分子为北越
Fifteen years ago, North Vietnam, - No.
提供后勤支援
with the logistical support of communist China--
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
琳达 你在跟踪我吗
Linda, are you stalking me?
该换我问你吧
Are you stalking me?
我来探望我老公的姑姑 她是诺玛德拉科特
I'm just visiting my husband's aunt, Norma Dellacorte.
是啊
Of course.
我来探望我爸的
I'm here visiting my father.
但那是伊芙琳罗林斯老公的房♥间
But that's Evelyn Rollins's husband's room.
没错
It is.
但如果...
But if--
我帮你搞清楚状况 伊芙琳是我继母 - 你继母
Let me help, Evelyn's my stepmom. - Your stepmom?
我很久以前就跟随母姓了
I took my mom's maiden name a long time ago.
借过 玛可欣 我快迟到了 - 等等 琳达
Excuse me, Maxine, I'm late. - Wait, Linda.
你是不是...她是...
Did you-- She's--
你是 伊芙琳罗林斯的继女
You're Evelyn Rollins's stepdaughter?
你终于搞懂了 - 但你的衣着打扮像个
Now you got it. - But you dress like a...
身无分文的门诺派铁路女牧者
indigent Mennonite railway priestess.
我只是拒绝受制于企业对女性的审美标准
I am just not a slave to corporate ideals of feminine beauty.
但你可是富家女 也瘦得很好看
But you're so rich. And wonderfully thin.
财产都掌控在我继母手上 她只想把财产占为己有
My stepmother controls the estate, and she's not very generous with it.
抱歉 玛可欣 我快迟到了 好吗 我要赶去主持聚会
Sorry, Maxine. I'm late, okay? For my circle.
我最喜欢参加聚会了 介意我加入吗
I love circles. You mind if I join?
好 可以 - 好极了
Oh, okay. Yeah. - Great.
姐妹有难了
Sister in need.
你先进去
After you.
随便坐吧 想吃什么自己拿
So, you can sit anywhere and help yourself to the food.
抱歉 我们迟到了 - 不要紧的 你太客气了
Sorry we're late. - It's okay. You're so welcoming.
琳达
Linda.
你的朋友看起来不高兴 也许你不应该带我来的
Your friend seems upset. Maybe you shouldn't have brought me.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表