剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah. You're breeding frogs?
青蛙 你还真风趣啊
Frogs! You're such a pip.
不是 我认识几个卢森堡的投资人 这是一项国际投资项目 本地也有
No, it's my Luxembourgian investors. It's a global venture, but local too.
再换
And switch again!
要换舞伴了 - 是啊
Have to switch. - Yeah.
好吧 再见
All right, toodles.
再换一次舞伴
And switch your partners one more time!
如果落单了 就来个“三人行”
If you get left out in the cold, make a little threesome.
整个“古巴三明治” 火腿 猪肉和奶酪各一小片 好耶
A Cubano sandwich. That's a little ham, a little pork and a little cheese. Hey!
罗伯特 - 嘿 拉蔻儿
Robert! - Hey, Raquel.
拉蔻儿 这项链真好看
Oh, Raquel, what a beautiful necklace.
是粉哥送给她的 那是从哪里弄来的呢
Pinky gave it to her. I wonder where he got it from.
玛可欣 - 为什么大家都在讨论
Maxine. - Why is everyone talking
我的项链呢 - 一起跳舞吧
about my necklace? - Shall we?
你看 我好像已经学会了
Check it out. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this.
可不是嘛
Absolutely.
你听我说 我在想 派瑞的生意暂时还没着落
Listen, I was thinking. Since Perry's deal is still brewing,
你就贸然辞职 这会不会冲动了点
maybe it was a bit of a rash decision for you to quit,
你还是回去跟高层说你改变主意了
and you should go back and tell them maybe you're having second thoughts?
太迟了
It's too late.
说“我做错了决定”这句话 永远不会太迟
Well, it's never too late to say, "I made a mistake."
选择了你 选择了这个人生 怎么可能会错呢
How could this be a mistake? Choosing you. Choosing this life.
瞧我们玩得多开心啊
Look at all the fun we're having.
况且能有什么问题呢
Plus, what could go wrong?
介意我走开一下吗 我去去就回来 你继续跳
Could you excuse me just for a minute? I'll be back. Just keep doing that.
蜜丝
Mitzi.
玛可欣 我太开心了 这是我入行当模特后第一个活儿
Maxine. I'm so excited. This is my first modeling gig.
亲爱的 严格说来 这不是模特的活儿
Sweetie, this isn't really a modeling gig.
这里有好多条件很好的男人 我都忘记我的男朋友了
And there's so many eligible men. I've already forgotten my boyfriend.
看来这活儿还是不错的
Oh, well. I guess there's good news in that.
嗨 朋友
Hello, friend.
玛丽
Mary.
我一直在找你呢
I've been looking for you.
你在跳男伴的舞步 - 我以前是读女校的
Wow, you're dancing the boy part. - Well, I went to a girls' school.
全校有半数女生需要学习用左脚跳舞 另外半数则学习用右脚跳舞 我是左脚
Half of us had to learn on the left foot. Half on the right. I was a left-foot girl.
这刚好派上用场
Oh, well-- How handy.
有件事说来你一定不信
You'll never believe what happened.
你给纤拍大会开的支票 上演了“跳票”这出大戏
You wrote me a funny check for the Fibs. It bounced like a red rubber ball.
最近我要同时处理多个银行账户
I'm just juggling so many accounts these days.
可能写错银行账户了
I probably just wrote it from the wrong one.
是啊 这种事常有
Oh, yes. That happens to all of us.
我明早会吩咐会计师去解决
Guess I'll have my accountant sort it out in the morning.
一言为定 - 好的
See that you do. - Okay.
你应该不希望名声受损吧 - 知道了
You wouldn't want to get a reputation. - Okay. Well--
毕竟海滩晚宴近在眉睫
With the Beach Ball coming up.
你瞧 我的手提包在那边 我找了好久
Look, there's my purse. I've been looking for that.
我去拿些薄荷糖备用
I just gotta get some mints for later.
你好高啊
You're so tall.
是吗
I guess.
有的男人会对太高的女人感到威胁
You know, some men would be intimidated by that.
我可不会
I, however, am not.
我想了好久
I've been thinking.
诺玛付你多少 我愿意付你双倍
Whatever Norma paid you, I'm willing to double it.
我不需要你成为我的推荐人
I don't need your sponsorship.
看来你的心还是属于诺玛的
I guess you still belong to Norma.
知道还有什么东西是属于诺玛的吗
You know what else belongs to Norma?
什么东西
What?
这条项链是从诺玛德拉科特那边偷来的
That necklace was stolen from Norma Dellacorte.
你这是在诬告我丈夫偷窃吗
Are you accusing my husband of theft?
不是 我只是想跟你要回来 不再追究责任
I just want it back. No questions asked.
如果粉哥又得再去“度假”一趟 那真是太遗憾了
It would be a shame if Pinky had to go back on vacation.
对吧
Wouldn't it?
拉蔻儿 我来
Raquel. I'll fix it.
什么事 玛可欣
What is it, Maxine?
没事 没事了
Nothing. Nothing.
玛可欣 你有笔吗
Maxine, do you have a pen?
我认识了一个大帅哥 他跟我要联络号♥码
I met a really cute guy, and he wants my number.
这身衣裳没有口袋
These things don't have pockets.
好 拿去
Okay. Here.
谢谢 - 好的 小心点
Thank you. - Okay. Be careful.
(棕榈滩警局 汤姆桑卡警司)
是汤姆桑卡警司吗 我是玛可欣德拉科特
Sergeant Tom Sanka? Maxine Dellacorte.
我要举报 有件珠宝被偷了
I'd like to report a stolen jewel.
没错 法官大人 这是经我宣誓属实的书面陈述 从中可见
Indeed, your Honor, as you can see by my sworn, typed affidavit,
这条红宝石项链在哈瓦那之夜现场被寻获
this ruby necklace was recovered from the Havana Nights Gala
接着就出现在迪亚兹先生的口袋里
and then found in Mr. Diaz's pocket.
也是这位迪亚兹先生 当初走上法庭争取当事人的监护权
The same Mr. Diaz who came to this very court asking for conservatorship.
没错 各位女士们 先生们 这条珍贵的红宝石项链
Yes. This precious stone, ladies and gentlemen,
正是从德拉科特家被偷走的
was in fact stolen from the Dellacorte home
迪亚兹先生还口口声声说 他在屋里任职当事人的“看护”
where Mr. Diaz purportedly worked as a "caretaker."
今天算你走运了
It's your lucky day.
有人给你付了保释金
Somebody posted bail for you.
但是 在我心底深处 我知道迪亚兹先生精神状态不稳定
And yet, in my heart of hearts, I know Mr. Diaz is a troubled man.
如果我获得诺玛的监护权和财产
Shall I be granted conservatorship, on behalf of Norma and her estate,
我们会网开一面 选择不起诉他
we have generously decided not to press charges.
我相信这也是诺玛想要的结果
I know she would want it that way.
针对诺玛德拉科特
In the matter of Norma Dellacorte,
法庭裁定将其独家监护权
the court hereby grants sole custody and conservatorship
授予道格拉斯德拉科特太太
to Mrs. Douglas Dellacorte.
也因此 当事人全部信托 银行账户
And as such, all trusts, bank accounts,
保险柜和所有海外资产
safety deposit boxes and any offshore assets
将归她监管和处理 从即日起生效
shall immediately be transferred to her control and discretion.
但有个前提
Under one condition.
为了诺玛姑姑 法官大人 我什么都愿意
Anything. Anything for dear Aunt Norma, Your Honor.
你确定要把她带回家里吗 这可是很重大的责任啊
Are you sure you want to keep her here? It is a big responsibility.
我们可以的
We're up to it.
有一股难闻的味道
That smell is kind of unpleasant.
不知道从哪散发出来的
I don't know where exactly it's coming from.
道格拉斯 还不知道她听不听得到呢
Douglas. We don't know what she can hear and not hear.
疗养中心的医生说 她处在一种意识朦胧的状态中
The home says she's in a "twilight stupor."
据我所知 就是一种接近昏迷的状态
Which, from what I understand, is catty-corner to coma.
她会说话
Well, can she talk?
她怪可怜的 只会呻♥吟♥和咿咿呀呀
Oh, well, poor dear can sort of moan and yodel,
辅音就不行了
but consonants are off the table.
我不知道该说什么才好 让她接受专业医疗照护更合适吧
I don't know. Shouldn't she be under the care of medical professionals?
不用 没必要 听好 我们只需要每隔30分钟给她翻一次身
No, no, no. Look, all we have to do is flip her over every 30 minutes
确保她血液循环顺畅 每六个小时给她打一针就好
to keep her blood flowing, give her a shot every six hours.
疗养中心的人教过我怎么做了
The home showed me how to do it.
不会吧
Seriously?
虽然我和诺玛相处的时日不长
You know, in the short amount of time I've spent with Norma,
但我已经跟她越来越亲近了 她怪可怜的
I've grown kind of close to her. Poor dear.
待在那种地方 她只会独自凋零 郁郁而终
She got a rotten deal withering away in that place.
我们要给她最周全的照护
We are gonna show her the best care we can.
这是我们起码能为她做的事
Well, I guess it's the least we can do for her
看在她全部财产将来都归我们所有的份上
considering all the ka-ching that's coming our way.
说到财产
About that.
道格拉斯 有件事我必须告诉你
Douglas, there's something I have to tell you.
玛可欣
Max?
我在处理诺玛的监护权期间
Well, while I was attending to Norma's guardianship,
发现了一件足以影响你情绪的事
I became aware of something that will disturb you.
洗耳恭听
Uh-huh.
她过世后 全部财产将捐给一个猫咪收♥容♥所♥
When she passes, her estate is going to a cat sanctuary.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
我相信她在做这个决定时肯定神智不清
I'm sure she was non compos mentis when she made that decision.
我是她最疼爱的侄儿 也是唯一的侄儿
I'm her favorite nephew. I'm her only nephew.
我还以为她是爱我的 - 她爱你 她是爱你的
I thought she loved me. - She did. She does.
我们俩都知道她不喜欢的人一直都是我
We both know it was me she never liked.
我要杀了她
I'm gonna kill her.
不行 别说这种话
No. No! Don't say that.
眼下最要紧的是尽可能地延长她的寿命
It is of the utmost importance that we keep her alive as long as we can.
为什么
Because?
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表