剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
因为这是我们该做的事
Because it is the right thing to do.
再来 往好处想
And because, silver lining,
如今你们俩有时间好好修复关系了
the two of you now have time to work on your relationship.
再来 身为她的合法监护人
And because, as her legal conservator,
我有权利向我们发放 与她的照护程度相等的工资
I have permission to pay us a salary commensurate with her level of care.
你是说只要她处在意识朦胧的状态中 她的钱就归我们所有
So as long as she's in a stupor, we get the checkbook.
如果她死了 钱就归猫咪收♥容♥所♥所有
And if she dies, it goes to the cat place.
是棕榈滩纯种猫保护协会
Palm Beach Pedigree Feline Conservancy.
我只是想等事情都办妥后才告诉你
I just wanted to have it all figured out before I told you.
报喜不报忧嘛
You know, cushion the blow and all that.
你竟然为了我 为了我们吃了苦头
I can't believe you did this for me. For us.
该为她翻身了
Time to flip.
快点 过来 被单拿开
Come on. Here. Maybe we take this down.
怎么说呢 说真的... - 该怎么做
I don't know. To be honest... - How we gonna do this?
我觉得她有点恐怖
...she's kind of creeping me out.
她是不是在盯着我们看 - 道格拉斯 她搞不好听得见你说话
Is she looking at us? - Douglas, maybe she can hear you.
数到三 一 二 三
On my three. One, two, three.
不会吧
I don't believe it.
是那把钥匙
The key.
是什么
The what?
虽然不是四季酒店 但勉强还行
It's no Four Seasons, but here we are.
可以了
There we go.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you so much for helping me out.
没问题 不客气
Yeah, sure.
法庭竟然没把监护权判给你 真是难以置信
I can't believe they didn't give you conservatorship.
你才是真心爱护诺玛的人
You're the one that really loves Norma.
像我这种人已经习惯了这种待遇
Seems to be the way for people like me.
像你这种人
People like you?
对啊 像我这种人
Yes. People like me.
像你这种人可能会喜欢7号♥走道的读物
People like you might really like reading material in aisle seven.
看来胜利终于离我们不远了 恭喜你啊 玛可欣
It seems we're on the cusp of victory after all. Congratulations, Maxine.
我只希望你和琳达能够和好
My one hope is that you and Linda can mend fences.
我两个最要好的朋友关系紧张 我不喜欢这种感觉
I hate that there's tension between my two closest friends in town.
亲爱的 她的真名叫佩内洛普
Her name's Penelope, dear.
“琳达”是个矫揉造作的名字
The Linda business is a pompous affectation.
她很清楚地表明自己叫“琳达”
She's been quite clear that she identifies as Linda.
到头来 你还真把她当成好朋友
You're an awfully good friend to Linda, all things considered.
到头来
All things considered?
两位女士 钥匙在谁手上
Ladies, who has the key?
7号♥
Seven.
(7号♥走道 同性恋研究)
7号♥...
Seven, seven, seven.
(《乔凡尼的房♥间》 詹姆斯鲍德温著)
(来狠狠把我♥操♥坏吧)
(想放松 找拉瑞)
(想在1969年款野马中解放吗 找大莱诺约翰)
(佩内洛普罗林斯 佛州西棕榈滩克莱马蒂斯街)
(门牌3991号♥ 邮编33411)
(又名琳达萧 曾企图自杀)
那是什么 - 没什么
What's that? - Nothing.
那你在藏什么
Is that why you hiding nothing?
我没藏什么
I got nothing to hide.
是吗
Clearly.
该死的
Hell.
我看都在这里了
I think that's everything.
我在外面 需要帮忙叫我
If you need anything else, I'll be right outside.
请帮我转告诺玛 说我祝她早日康复
Please tell Norma to get well soon.
谢谢 - 我会的
Thank you. - I will.
好了
All right.
天啊
Wow.
诺玛的喜好向来都很奇葩
Norma was always eclectic.
到下一个箱子里找找看
Let's look in the next box.
好的
All right.
诺玛每年都会戴着这顶王冠出席海滩晚宴
Norma wears that every year at the Beach Ball.
今年也一样
And this year will be no different.
肯定在那个箱子里 快去
Must be in that one. Come on.
准备好了吗 请看
Are you ready?
是空的
It's empty.
有第四个箱子吗
Is there a fourth box?
没道理啊 - 糟糕
Well, this is unconscionable. - Oh, no.
她只有可能藏在这里
There's no place else she would've kept it.
这名片架可能跟其他贵重物品放在一起 只是我没找着
Well, unless I missed it amongst the other valuables.
岂有此理 玛可欣 你真没用
For fuck's sake, Maxine. You really are completely useless.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
有朝一日我会戴上的
Someday.
(诺玛德拉科特)
诺玛
Norma.
你原来是个出色的枪手
Quite the gunslinger.
“斯基特罗林斯诚挚地邀请您
"Skeet Rollins cordially requests the pleasure of your company
出席其亲爱的闺女佩内洛普罗林斯与...”
at the wedding of his beloved daughter Penelope Rollins to..."
道格拉斯
Douglas!
道格拉斯
Douglas!
道格拉斯达比德拉科特西蒙斯 道格拉斯
Douglas Darby Dellacorte Simmons! Douglas!
诺玛
Norma?
诺玛 你刚刚在说话吗
Norma, did you say something?
什么
What?
我不知道“哇哇”是什么意思
I don't know what... is.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表