剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Smart move on your part.
过奖了 - 要时刻拟定后备计划
Thank you. - Always good to have a backup plan.
嗨 拉蔻儿
Raquel, hi.
可以私下聊一下吗
Can I just steal you for a minute?
黛娜 很高兴你找到对象了
Dinah, I'm so glad you met someone.
嗨 艾克索 - 嗨
Hello, Axel. - Hi.
你的苏格兰肉丸碰也没碰过
You haven't touched your haggis.
天啊 不会吧
Oh, man, seriously?
你的丈夫犯罪经验丰富
Your husband is a seasoned criminal.
万一...这么说吧
What do you do-- let's just say--
万一粉哥再出事的话 你们会怎么应对
Pinky were to find himself in trouble again?
那要看究竟出什么事了
Well, that depends on exactly what kind of trouble.
比方...听好 我是指类似会导致某人
Let's just say-- again-- it would be the sort of trouble
吃20年牢饭 甚至终身监禁的事
that might land someone in the slammer for 20 years to life.
要避免牢狱之灾 是吗
You want to avoid the clink?
有两个方法 一是孝敬送礼 二是以旧换新
You got two options. You pay up or you trade up.
孝敬送礼 什么意思
Pay up, meaning?
买♥♥通警员 律师和法官
Bribes to police, lawyers' fees, bribes to the judges.
区区五十万美元就能办妥
Easily half a million.
那“以旧换新”是什么意思
The trade-up option is?
如果警方抓到了一条小鱼 那你就送他们一条大鱼
If the police have a little fish, you throw them a whale.
假如没有财力 手上也没有鱼 那该怎么办
What if one has neither finances nor fish?
那只能等死了 对了 这是你的晚宴支票
Well, then you're fucked. Speaking of, here's your ball check.
是诺玛的晚宴支票才对
Norma's ball check.
随你怎么说吧 玛可欣
Whatever you say, Maxine.
拉寇儿 你有没有多余的肩带
Do you have an extra sash? Raquel?
这短裙挺好看的 你应该会成为狱友们的“宠妻”
Nice skirt. You'll make a pretty prison wife.
什么
What?
多纳休楼♥盘♥丑闻的黑锅总要有人背
Somebody's going down for this Donahue shit.
那个人绝对不是我
It's not gonna be me.
你是指那个人会是我
You're saying it's gonna be me?
对啊 如今只剩我们俩还没倒下
Yeah. We're the only two standing here.
听好 道格拉斯 我欣赏你们夫妇俩
Look, I like you, Doug. I like your wife.
你们是新生代 老一代都在迅速枯萎
You're a new breed. These old guys are dropping like flies.
棕榈滩需要新的皇帝
Palm Beach needs new kings.
我都要饱受牢狱之苦 哪还有这种心思
What does it matter, if I'm rotting in prison?
放聪明点 我会罩住你的
Play your cards right, and I'll take care of you.
这样新生代就能上位掌权了
Then maybe the new guys will take care of Palm Beach.
你有种吧
You got the cojones, right?
有
Yeah.
没错 就是它 - 我刻意穿大尺码的衣服
Yes, that's it. - I size up for comfort.
很好 天啊
Great. Wow.
我可没叫你们带走雷诺阿的画
I didn't say take the Renoir.
我只是顺手牵羊 - 不行 这幅画不能偷
I improvised. - No, we can't steal that.
完了 我们要坐牢了
This is bad. We're going to prison.
我们要坐牢了 - 不会的
We're gonna go to prison. - No.
我们不会坐牢的 没事 - 但玛可欣的老公会的
We're not gonna go to prison. It's okay. - Maxine's husband is.
我听见她说了 她...
I heard her talking. She's--
什么 - 琳达
What? - Linda?
天啊 琳达
Oh, Linda.
琳达 谢天谢地
Oh, Linda, thank God.
告诉我你有多余的肩带 或是苏格兰格纹衣物
Tell me you have an extra sash, a tartan.
只要有格纹就好 我需要你帮忙
I'll take anything plaid. I need your help.
我七年前 就把格纹衣物和无钢圈胸罩一并烧了
I burned my tartan seven years ago along with my Cross Your Heart bra.
那个小玩意呢
What about that little thing?
那是我三岁那年穿去出席我妈丧礼的
I wore that to my mom's funeral when I was three.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我可以借来穿吗 我知道很小 但我已经走投无路了
Can I borrow it? I know it's tiny, but I'm desperate.
天啊 真有必要的话 我甚至不介意带走那只熊
Heck, I'll even take that little bear if I have to.
我最不喜欢不合群了
I hate not fitting in.
你们都懂我的意思的
You ladies know what I'm talking about.
可以让我们俩私下聊聊吗
Why don't you give us a minute?
好吧
Okay.
好奇怪的一帮朋友
Strange friends.
真有意思
This is fun.
你的女伴话很少嘛
Your date's a woman of few words.
你的女伴也是啊
Well, so is yours.
我去给两位美女拿两杯鸡尾酒过来
I'll fetch the lovely ladies some cocktails
活络活络气氛
to liven up the mood.
我去去就回来
I'll be right back.
可以帮我看顾她吗
Can you please take care of her?
就一下 谢了
One minute. Thank you.
玛可欣 你不能继续沉浸在幻想里了
Maxine, you need to start living in real life.
西尔维娅跟我说道格拉斯可能会坐牢
Sylvia told me Douglas might go to jail.
道格拉斯是不会坐牢的
Douglas isn't going to jail.
他什么都没做过 他是被陷害的
He didn't do anything. He was tricked.
你总是对他持有负面的看法
You always think the worst of him.
芬恩说你在这里
Fern told me I would find you here.
嗨
Hey.
节哀顺变 - 谢谢你来了
So sorry for your loss. - Thanks for coming.
我只跟他有过一面之缘 但他给我带来了很大的影响
I mean, I barely got to know him, but he made such a big impact on me.
他生前也很欣赏你
You know, he really liked you too.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
你看起来怪怪的 我不是指你的外套和裙子
You look funny. And I'm not talking about that jacket and skirt.
好吧 我有对象了 就这样
Okay, I met someone. That's it.
真的
True.
是 就这样 - 过来 说来听听
Yeah, that's it. - Here. Tell us.
我在7号♥走道发现他的联络号♥码
I found his number in Aisle 7.
好甜啊
I love that.
那他是哪位
So, who is he?
他的身份非常保密
Well, he's very discreet.
是的 - 保密
Yeah. - Discreet?
是啊 - 但你终于找到对象了
Yeah. - But you met somebody.
我真希望你能公告天下
I want you to be able to shout it from the rooftops.
我做不到
I can't.
你懂的 我做不到
You know I can't.
可是 罗伯特 你并没有错
But, Robert, there's nothing wrong with you.
只是嘴有点贱
He is a bit mouthy.
玛可欣 - 我只是实话实说
Maxine. - I'm just being honest.
重点是现今社会还没有进步到能够接纳你
The point is, the world just hasn't caught up to you yet.
只要你坚持真我 也许总有一天会被接纳
You being your truth, maybe eventually it will.
也许他并不想成为社会运动的一部分
Maybe he doesn't want to be a movement.
我只想当个普通人
I just want to be a person.
我能理解的
I get that.
是啊 我也能理解
Yeah, I get that too.
节哀顺变
I'm really sorry for your loss.
谢谢你的安慰
Thanks.
我要去跟我的对象聊聊了 回头见
And now I'm gonna go and catch up to my date. Bye.
什么 等等 他在这里 - 等等
Wha-- Wait, he's here? - Wait a minute.
天啊 能介绍一下吗
Oh, my God, can we meet him?
真逗
Tease.
琳达 快出来 大家都在等了
Linda, get your ass out here. Everyone's waiting!
我恨她 也恨这种毫无意义的排场
I hate her. And all this bullshit pageantry.
嘿 这排场怎么会没意义呢
Hey, pageantry is not bullshit.
你要出去站在众人前 然后向你♥爸♥致敬 纪念他的一生
You go out there and you honor your father's life.
这是你必须为自己和他做的事
You owe that to yourself and to him.
但在那之前 我想问你一件事 - 问吧
But first I need to know something. - Yeah?
这只熊对你而言有多重要
How much does that bear mean to you?
宣读遗嘱期间 请欣赏棕榈滩历史悠久的风笛队
As the will is read, please enjoy the soothing sounds
为大家带来抚慰人心的演奏曲
of the Palm Beach Bagpipers of yore.
嗨
Hey.
楼♥盘♥大亨
Mr. Condos.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Mr. Cocksucker.
把二十五万美元还给我
I want my $250,000 back.
全都汇入我在瑞士的银行账户了
It's already in my Swiss bank account.
楼♥盘♥...怎么说呢 烂尾了 也不是我能帮得上的事
I can't help if your condos went-- how do you say-- titty up?
你以为我无法扭转局势吗
You think I can't still make things happen?
你以为我没种吗
You think I don't have cojones?
你当然有种 看得出就藏在你裙底下
Of course you do. I can see them under your skirt.
老兄 你有病吗
What's the matter with you, man?
这才是我想看到的皇帝
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表