剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
He's a local quasi-celebrity
跟政♥府♥有来往 我们都知道...
who's got ties to the government-- we all know that--
但他不至于是那种权倾中外的人
but he's not at the very tippy, tippy top.
所以他是最适合的测试对象
He's your perfect test case.
那我想我那在《迈阿密先驱报》 工作的朋友应该有意了解
Well, I guess my friend at the Miami Herald might like to hear
尼克松刚任命的卢森堡外交官 有哪些“经商之道”
about the business practices of Nixon's brand-new ambassador to Luxembourg.
你说什么 - 真的
What on earth are you talking about? - Yes.
道格拉斯和伊芙琳的继女订过婚
Douglas was engaged to Evelyn's stepdaughter?
琳达 对啊 - 什么时候
Linda, yes! - When?
20年前 你真不知道吗
Twenty years ago. You swear you didn't know?
毫不知情 但是 玛可欣 说真的
Hadn't the foggiest. Bu-- Honestly, Maxine,
我何必在乎一件发生在20年前的事
why should I know or care about anything that happened 20 years ago?
况且我和派瑞才刚结婚不久
I've only been married to Perry for three seasons.
我只是觉得大家都知道 她们都在背后对我议论纷纷
I just feel like everyone knows, and they were just talking behind my back.
没人值得我相信 我被人耍了又耍
I can't trust anyone. I've been made a fool ten times over!
看着我 以我为例 我先前对这事一无所知
Look at me. I, for one, was in the dark,
也从没听任何人说起过
I never heard anything about it from anyone.
好 - 说句安慰你的话吧
All right. - And if it's any consolation,
我从你语气中听出 你很清楚谁不值得你相信
it sounds to me like you know the person you can't trust.
谁啊 道格拉斯吗
Who? Douglas?
需要什么
Can I get you anything?
别偷听 - 别再偷听了
Stop listening to us! - Would you stop listening to us?
我没偷听你们说话 真的 天啊 别紧张
I wasn't listening to you, please. Oh, my God, relax.
别紧张 - 只是我留意到一点
Relax. - But I did notice,
既然你和德拉科特先生都在这里 那谁在照顾诺玛呢
if you're here and Mr. Dellacorte is here, who's taking care of Norma?
诺玛很好 她在舒舒服服地洗澡
Norma is fine. She's taking a nice bath,
在一个插电的吹风筒旁两下子就睡着了
fast asleep right next to a plugged-in hair dryer.
天啊
Jeezy creezy.
她在家 有个非常能干的美甲师在看顾她
She's home, being cared for by a very competent manicurist.
总之不关你的事
Not that it's any of your business.
她在给诺玛做指甲
They do nails.
他竟然给你露出那种表情
What was that look he gave you?
瞧他那臀部 - 他开车离去的背影真帅啊
Look at his butt though. - He looks good driving away.
他走的时候比来的时候好看
He's better going than coming!
总之 派瑞从没跟我提起过 任何有关那场婚礼的事
Anyway, Perry's never said anything to me about a wedding.
我们绝口不提过去
We don't talk about the past.
对我而言 我对“黛前”的事都不感兴趣
I, for one, am not interested in anything BD.
“黛前”是
What's BD?
“黛娜来到棕榈滩前”
"Before Dinah."
我也建议你向我学习
And I suggest you take a page out of my book.
所以我也不应该对 “玛前”的事耿耿于怀
So, I shouldn't be interested in anything BM?
说得太对了
That's exactly right.
每年回报率达25% - 不错嘛
A yearly 25% rate of return. - Yeah.
考虑考虑
Think about that. Huh?
明摆着送钱来的
Practically free money.
如今诺玛的资产随你挥霍
With Norma's estate at your disposal,
在我看来
it'd be criminal, in my opinion,
不善用这笔钱 简直就是罪过啊
not to take advantage of it.
所以 你怎么看
So... what you thinking?
不得不说 确实非常诱人
I gotta admit, it does sound pretty good.
能提前进场的机会不多
Well, it's not every day a fella gets the opportunity to be first money in.
不错嘛
Nice.
我喜欢
I like it.
是吗 - 我决定加入
Yeah? - I'm in.
好吧 我们有福同享
All right! Well, we're gonna have fun!
好一句“有福同享”
Darn tootin' we are!
但还棋差一着 - 说吧
There's one thing though. - Fine.
为了确保交易成行 我还需要满足一个条件
In order to cement the deal, I'm gonna need one more element.
我需要找个有头有脸的大人物来背书
Need to get the imprimatur of somebody super classy--
有头有脸
Classy!
这项房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥计划是在西棕榈滩
Well, the development is in West Palm Beach.
因此需要一个大人物来背书
Hence why we need the fancy person.
没有大人物背书 房♥产就很难卖♥♥出去
I mean, we won't get any buyers without a marquee tenant.
不如我们
So, what do you say
去一趟华盛顿特区
to a little trip to Washington, D.C., huh?
坐那架私人飞机
In the old private jet?
这主意听起来不错
I "like-y" the sound of that.
两位女士 在练习“撸杆”吗
Hello, ladies! Working on your strokes?
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, babe.
谢了 - 两位 请慢用
Thank you. - Enjoy your drink, fellas.
谢了
Thank you.
你就别再揭旧伤了
You need to stop picking at the emotional scab.
是啊 我就是在揭旧伤
You're right. That's what I do.
揭旧伤 - 我在揭旧伤
Pick. Pick.- I pick. I'm a picker.
你在揭旧伤
You're a picker.
我不断地揭旧伤 其实问题并不存在 这点我可以确定
Pick, pick, pick, pick, and there's never anything there. I can tell you that much.
嘿 罗伯特 可以给我调一杯绿蚱蜢吗
Hey, Robert! How about you make me a grasshopper?
鲜奶油不耐晒
The cream went bad with the sun.
那能给我调一杯果味鸡尾酒吗
Can you just make me something fruity then?
罗伯特 能麻烦你再调一杯吗
Robert, will you be a peach?
你知道我给艾迪买♥♥了一间小公♥寓♥吗
You know I bought a little pied-à-terre for Eddie?
什么 真的吗
What? You did?
真的 那是个充满诗意的地方
I did. And it's been poetry.
我最喜欢诗了 随便一句我都喜欢
I love poems. Any old stanza.
那我建议你也包养一个吧
Then I suggest you do the same.
在这里工作的男人都一个样 付钱就给你包养
All the guys that work here, pfft, they're the same. Rent to own.
不行 - 行
No. - Yeah.
每个人的爱情观不同 我认为感情的前提是爱情
To each their own. I just think relationships should be about love,
而爱情不能被当成交易
and they shouldn't be a transaction.
感情的前提是权力
They're about power.
你必须找个情人 将他掌控在手中
You need to get yourself a lover where you have the upper hand
这样你就不会把自己逼疯
and stop driving yourself crazy.
不再费心胡乱猜测
Get out of your head with all these what-ifs,
不再纠结于破案和那些无关痛痒的小事
and whodunits, and how-now-brown-cows.
今天下午的天气真好啊
Well, it's been a peach of an afternoon.
你们玩得开心
You boys have fun.
可别把飞机撞进首都啊
Don't crash into the capital.
知道了 机长
Aye-aye, Captain.
再见 亲爱的
Bye-bye, pussycat.
再见 道格拉斯太太
Bye-bye, Mrs. Dougly-diddy-do.
搞什...不要
Wha-- No, no.
我还没消气呢
You're still in the doghouse.
这趟行程需要一点好运
We need a little good luck for our trip.
那你亲他去啊
Go kiss him on the lips.
走吧 派瑞 去尿尿 - 玛可欣
Let's go, Perry. I gotta take a leak. - Maxine.
不如你和两个男孩一起坐车回去俱乐部
Why don't you get a ride back to the club with the boys?
我要到艾迪那边骑“古巴导弹”了
I'm headed to Eddie's to ride the Cuban missile,
我得先回去清洗一下
and I need to pit stop at my bidet.
可我还没消气呢
But I'm still mad at him.
我不想跟他同坐一辆车
I don't wanna ride with him.
帮个忙嘛 求你了 - 黛娜
Be a pal. Please. - Dinah!
去玩吧 希望不会引发“古巴危机”
Have fun. Hope it's not a crisis.
等我 派瑞 两位
Wait! Perry! Guys!
两位 等我
Guys, wait!
道格拉斯 嘿 出远门期间不准跟别人结婚
Douglas! Hey, don't marry anyone while you're gone!
看来我只好自己走路回去了
I guess I'll just find my way back using the stars.
嗨 道格拉斯
Hello, Doug.
没想到吧
Surprise.
佩内洛普 最近好吗
How have you been, Penelope?
我现在叫琳达
It's Linda now, actually.
这名字适合现在的你
Suits you now.
能在这里重逢还真“不错”啊
Well, this is a fine place to meet.
没想到你竟然回来了
Can't believe you're back here.
是啊 我离开很长一段时日了
Well, it's been a long time.
20年很长 很多事都变了
Twenty years is a long time. Things change.
这是个自♥由♥的国度 随便你想待多久
Well, it's a free country, and you can stay however long you want.
但如果我没记错的话 我们有个协议 这协议还有效吧
But if memory serves, you made a deal, and it still stands, right?
天啊 瞧你这表情
Wow. Look at that face.
希望你对她比对我要好
Hope you treat her better than you treated me.
行了
All right.
不错嘛 你以前总是说谎 你怎么能那样
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表