剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Evelyn Rollins is in the building.
没见过你垫这么多枕头睡觉
I've never seen you nap with so many pillows.
这样会阻碍呼吸吧
That can't be good for your breathing.
我在冥想嘛
I'm meditating.
看来琳达来过了
I see Linda's already been here.
她也太不顾你的健康了吧
She can't be too concerned about your health.
好啊 有事就怪琳达 什么过错都怪在她头上好了
Sure. Let's beat Linda up again. Beat the shit out of her.
这可是一整盒蛋糕啊 - 天啊 我就爱吃奶油蛋糕
Well, it's a box cake. - Jesus Christ. I love buttercream cake,
夫人 她请我吃奶油蛋糕 是因为她知道我吃了会开心
and she gives it to me just because it makes me feel good, ma'am.
那一大块都是被你吃掉的吗 - 我都86岁了 饶了我吧
Did you eat all of that? - I'm 86. Give me a fucking break.
琳达把枪的事告诉我了
Linda told me about the gun.
诺玛是为了我们好
Norma was doing what was best for all of us.
她很清楚我是真心爱你的
And she knew that I loved you so very much.
斯基特 我只想当个问心无愧的女人
I only wanted to be an honest woman, Skeet.
当你的女人
I wanted to be your woman.
我必须确保自己余生都能待在你身边
And I knew I had to make sure that I spent the rest of my life with you at your side,
来保护你免受你那爱玩枪的小文青伤害
protecting you from that gun-crazed little hippie.
但你余生都在用我的钱
But you spent the rest of your life spending my money
来保护你自己的利益
protecting your interests.
我先澄清一下 那是我们的钱
First of all, it's our money.
我们已经结婚了
We're married.
没错
Yes.
第二 你是爱过我的 我知道你爱过我
And second of all, you loved me once. I know you did.
还记得卡普里岛吗
You remember Capri?
还记得马斯蒂克岛吗
Mustique?
亲爱的 还记得阿卡普尔科吗
Honey, Acapulco.
记得 但那把枪把我们困在牢笼里
Yeah, but the gun made all of us prisoners.
婚姻不是牢笼
Marriage shouldn't be a prison.
但我们终究还是被困在牢笼里
And yet here we are.
你该不会是想“申请假释”吧
You wouldn't be thinking of seeking parole?
“申请假释”
Parole?
搞什么 我都熬过这么多年了
What, do you think after all these years of my life,
还要跟你离婚
that I'm gonna divorce you?
我压根没想过 天啊
That's out of the question, for Christ's sake.
如果你以为我临终前还要...
If you think I wanna spend my final days--
别说了 别说“临终”这种话 - ...打官司
No. Don't speak of final days. - In litigation...
别说“临终”这种话 别说了 - 我是不会打官司的
Don't speak of final days. Don't speak-- - I'm no-- Litigation's out.
拜托你别再猫哭老鼠 别再演戏了
Save the histrionics and the theatrics, please
过去18年来 你都在策划我的“世纪葬礼”
because you've been planning my goddamn funeral for 18 years.
望着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
斯基特 你这样说不对啊 我一直都很用心地照顾你
That is not fair, Skeet. I have done nothing but take care of you.
是啊 安排护士们照顾我 - 这...
With a proxy of nurses. That's true. - Well--
夫人 你信不信都好
And, madam, despite the fact you probably don't believe it,
等时候到了 我也会安排人“照顾”你
I will take care of you when the time comes.
你这是在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
玛可欣
Maxine.
我以为桑拿室没人 不打扰你了
I didn't think anyone was in here. I'll let you be.
不用 别走 留下吧
Oh, no. Stay. I insist.
4号♥红宝石之吻
Ruby Ray Kissed number four.
什么 - 你的指甲油色号♥
Come again? - Your polish.
你十只脚趾头等于十个小吻
Your toes are ten little kisses.
又再讨论我的脚趾头 是吗
We're talking toes again, are we?
这...
Well...
第一次见到你时 我觉得你是一股清流
You know, when I first met you, I thought, "Well, there's a breath of fresh air.
是个好人 如果好人赢了 那就再好不过了吧
Someone nice. Wouldn't it be great for nice to win?"
我不也对你报以好意吗
Well, I was nice in return, wasn't I?
对啊
You were.
但我总觉得你在躲避我
I just get the feeling that you've been dodging me.
我在写一篇报道 有件事我需要求证一下
Something I'd like to clarify for the article I'm writing.
1943年奥科伊市小姐是埃莉诺赞西
Miss Junior Ocoee '43, Eleanor Zanzy.
1949年查塔努加市小姐是爱丽丝坎宁安
Miss Chattanooga '49, Elise Cunningham.
米纳勒尔布夫小姐... - 是布拉夫
Miss Mineral Buff-- - Bluff.
“布拉夫”是指悬崖
You know, it's like a cliff
或沙丘什么的 - 也是“吹牛”的意思
or a sand dune or-- - Like a bluff?
没错
Yeah.
她们的名字我都听过
I knew I'd heard their names before,
于是我开始排查《辉煌报》的过刊
so I combed through back issues of The Shiny Sheet.
这些冠军佳丽都是已逝的棕榈滩社交名媛
All those winners, they're all dead Palm Beach socialites.
不是你想的那回事
Well, it's not what you think.
你是指哪回事
What do you think I think?
这些女人是我杀的
Maybe I killed those ladies
如今你得知我的黑料 我也要将你灭口
and now that you know my secret, I'm gonna kill you too.
这些女人在你出生前就过世了
Those women died before you were even born,
我也很肯定 她们都没涉足过田纳西州这片大地
and I am certain none of them ever set foot in the great state of Tennessee.
玛可欣 到底怎么回事
Just what is going on, Maxine?
我是冠军
I am a winner.
我打扰你们说话了吗
Am I interrupting anything?
没有 我正准备要走
No. I was just leaving.
我要赶稿
I'm on deadline.
好姐妹 你宣告你是冠军时太大声了 我不想听到都难啊
I couldn't help overhear you declare yourself a winner, friend.
我敢说你确实是我那场宴会上的赢家
I dare say that you were referring to my gala.
你是指纤拍大会
The Fibs.
对 纤拍大会 至今还没收到捐款呢 真的
Yes, the Fibs, who remain in financial limbo. Yes.
玛可欣 交出我那七万五千美元
I need my $75,000, Maxine.
没问题
Course.
就今天
Today.
否则我只能认为你手上没有七万五千美元
Or I will be forced to conclude that you don't have $75,000.
玛可欣 如果你敢在纤拍大会上行骗 那有没有可能也骗了其他人呢
And if you would deceive the Fibs, Maxine, who else might you deceive?
名声是很重要的
Reputation is everything.
特别是在当前的情况下 你既没有筹码 也没有特别来宾
Especially now, with no leverage nor guest of honor.
玛丽 钱你一定会收到的
You will get your money, Mary.
第一笔转账数额是五十万美元 总共12张支票
The first wire is 500,000. These 12 checks.
我还得开一张二十五万美元的现金支票 记住是二十五万美元
And then I need a cashier's check for 250. That's 250,000.
我去准备好让你签名 - 谢了
I'll prepare these for signature. - Thank you.
等等
Wait.
我可以再开一张支票吗
Could I get one more?
收款单位是棕榈滩纤维化病患基金会
Make it out to the Palm Beach Fibrosis Foundation,
收款人是玛丽戴维索
care of Mary Davidsoul.
款额是七万五千美元
For 75,000.
(人生阅历 自己掌控)
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
好吧 我只是想打声招呼 怎么说呢
Yeah, I just wanted to say, "Hey," and, I don't know,
我想知道能不能跟你要一些迷幻药
see if you know where I could score some LSD.
是给我爸的
It's for my dad.
芬恩经常有货
Fern's always holding.
我好像欠你一个道歉
And I guess I owe you an apology.
派瑞多纳休的黑料随时上报
The Perry Donahue exposé is hitting newsstands any minute now.
我们终于可以改变世界了
We're finally making a difference in the world.
是吗 是吧
Right. Oh, yeah.
这不是你想要的结果吗
Ain't that what you wanted?
是啊
Course.
那为什么要把名片架烧掉
Then why'd you burn the Rolodex?
我知道揭发黑料是我出的主意
I know it was my idea in the first place.
维吉妮亚 真要这么做吗
But really, Virginia?
惩罚派瑞这种行为真的合适吗
Is that really the great idea? Kneecapping Perry?
危及他人真的好吗 我是指无辜的人
So we're endangering other people? Innocent people?
你是指你那奇怪的朋友玛可欣吗
You mean your weird friend Maxine?
别说了
Oh, please.
听好 跟你说句难听的话
Look, I hate to break it to you,
玛可欣也是父权社会的傀儡
but Maxine, she's a tool of the patriarchy too.
她确实有点不切实际 这点不假
She's a skosh delusional that's for sure.
但说她是傀儡 别开玩笑了 还差得远呢
But a tool? Hardly. Come on.
一旦开始了 什么时候才会结束
Once we start, where is this ever gonna stop?
期间还会有谁受到伤害
And who else is gonna get hurt along the way?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能是所有一直都在伤害别人的人吧
Maybe all the people that's been doing all the hurting up until now.
比方说阿格纽 尼克松 等名字出现在名片架上的人
Agnew, Nixon and whoever else was in that damn Rolodex.
我懂 我真的懂
I get it. I do.
我现在压力很大 好吗
I'm going through a lot of stuff right now. Okay?
是吗 你知道别人都以为 是你给我钱开店的吗
Are you? Did you know that people think you gave me the money for this place?
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表