剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
道格拉斯
Douglas!
你回来了
There she is.
你没在未经我的同意下 把我们的房♥子卖♥♥掉吧
You didn't give away our house without talking to me about it first,
是不是
did you?
亲爱的 - 少来 别叫我亲爱的
Honey-- - No, no, no. Don't you "honey" me.
是不是
Did you?
我本来打算告诉你的
I was going to tell you about it
只是你反应太激动
but then you went overboard.
别赖在我身上
Don't you dare put this on me.
真不敢相信 我还以为这次会不一样
I can't believe I thought this time was gonna be different.
你闯祸 我收拾烂摊子
You fuck up. I clean up.
放下过错 重新开始
We move and start all over.
我以为给了你这一切后
I actually thought if I gave you all of this
也许你就会转性
then maybe you'd change.
玛可欣 我很努力地避免闯祸了
Max, I'm trying to not fuck up.
我这么做是为了我们
I did this for us.
我感受不到
It doesn't feel like it.
亲爱的 你配得“棕榈滩女王”的头衔
Honey, you deserve to be queen of Palm Beach.
棕榈滩女王
Queen of Palm Beach?
别忘记当初你也极力阻止 我得到“查塔努加市小姐”的头衔
Says the man who made sure I wasn't Miss Chattanooga.
嗨 玛丽 其他人呢
Hi, Mary. Where is everybody?
被关进拘留所了
They took them to jail.
警♥察♥把她们抓起来送上囚车
They rounded them up in a paddy wagon.
那些臭条子
Those bastards.
知道囚车何以叫“囚”车吗
Do you know why they call it a paddy wagon?
因为上车后只能自“求”多福
Because it's padded.
这说法好像不对吧
I don't think that's the reason.
不是 我很熟悉这种厢型车
No, I know this van.
我丈夫戴维戴维索 生前曾把我送上囚车
My husband, David Davidsoul, put me in one of those
每年好几次
a couple of times a year.
我想起了 只要我在家里发出一点声音
Oh, yes. If I even made a noise in the house,
戴维就会叫囚车过来
David would call the paddy wagon.
一切都是尼克松的错
And this is all Richard Nixon's fault.
我听不懂
I'm not following.
要不是尼克松决定出席玛可欣主办的晚宴
If Nixon wasn't coming to Maxine's party,
特勤局就不会抓走我们的女勇士
the secret service wouldn't have rounded up our lady warriors--
我们应该提出抗♥议♥ - 我们应该杀了他
We could have protested. - We could have killed him.
什么
What?
杀了他
Killed him.
而且还来得及杀了他
And we still can.
天啊 玛丽
Wow, Mary.
你不是说他害死了数以千计人吗
Didn't you say that he was responsible for the deaths of thousands?
我相信你是出于道义 但是 相信我
I'm sure your heart's in the right place. But trust me,
在棕榈滩 你绝对不想被贴上“疯婆子”的标签
you do not want to be the woman seen as crazy in this town.
那会导致你失去仅剩的力量
You will lose the only power you have.
这话充满浓浓的父权意味
You're sounding very patriarchal.
我没有压♥迫♥你的意思
I'm not trying to oppress you.
你现在显然无法♥正♥常思考
Obviously, you're not thinking clearly right now.
我这辈子从来没有像此时此刻这么清醒过
For the first time in my life, I am entirely clear-headed.
别让我在逼不得已之下报♥警♥
Well, I don't wanna have to call the cops.
我也不想...
Neither do I...
让你逼不得已之下报♥警♥
want you to call the cops.
所以我劝你不要轻举妄动
So, you're not gonna do anything rash.
好吧
Right.
答应我 好吗
Promise?
好的
Of course.
我觉得这个社交季把我的精神搞垮了
I think the season has gotten to me.
也许我需要去度假一下
Maybe I need a little vacation.
也许我会去一趟巴拿马
Perhaps I'll visit Panama.
或是秘鲁 - 是啊
Or Peru. - Sure.
好了 玛丽
Okay, Mary.
对不起 琳达 很抱歉
I'm sorry, Linda. I am so sorry.
我来早了 希望你不会介意
I hope it's okay I got here a little early.
我只想再排练一遍
Just wanted to go over it one more time.
每次登场前 我都会紧张
I get nervous, well, before anything.
真的吗 你也会紧张
Really? You?
真希望有个词能形容 这种“总觉得自己不够好”的感受
I wish there was a term for always feeling like an impostor.
这种心态不难理解
Seem pretty straightforward to me.
记得我小的时候 望着天上的月亮
I remember when I was a little boy, staring up at the moon.
当时我站在院子里 穿着睡衣的身体瑟瑟发抖
I stood in the yard, shivering in my pajamas.
我看到的是一张女人的脸吗
Is that a woman's face I see?
还是一块奶酪
Or is it made of cheese?
我问自己:“难道这就是月亮 ”
And I thought to myself, "Is that all there is to a moon?"
你真幽默啊
You're funny.
你真可爱啊
You're sweet.
我很喜欢钢琴
I love the piano.
我以前一直希望 在选美赛的才艺环节中演奏钢琴
I always wanted to play it in pageants, you know, for the talent portion.
结果我学会了逃脱术
But I learned how to escape instead.
我相信你一定能弹得很好的
I'm sure you're great.
也许你只需要对的老师
Maybe you just need the right teacher.
你来 一起弹 跟我一起弹吧
Here. Come on, play. Come on, play with me.
很好
Yeah.
还行
Okay.
很好
Yeah.
你瞧 弹得多好啊 不用我教
See, you're great. You don't need me.
对不起 我是不是会错意了
I'm sorry. Did I read the signals wrong?
会错意
Signals?
你说我是你的英雄
My hero.
你邀请我出席宴会
The invitation.
还选了这首歌♥
I mean, this song.
这不是婚姻走向尽头的隐喻吗
Isn't this a metaphor for your dying marriage?
这首歌♥要表达的是人要接受自己的命运
This song is about accepting your fate
无论是好是坏
for better or worse.
格兰特 我...
Grant, I--
我爱的是我的丈夫
I love my husband.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我需要去喘口气
I need some fresh air.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你要离开了
You're leaving?
是的
Yeah.
你听我说 我...
Look, I--
我以前也是斯基特的情人
I used to be a secret too with Skeet.
他不想公开我和他的关系
He didn't want anyone to see me.
可是我现在希望能公开我们俩的关系
But now I think I kind of want people to see me with you.
我...该死的 我不是这方面的高手
I-- Hell. I'm not very good at this.
你愿意跟我一起出席晚宴吗
Do you wanna go to a party?
好啊
Yeah.
哈乐黛小姐 没事的
Ms. Holiday. You're okay.
我在哪里 发生了什么事
Where am I? What happened?
我们必须检查你的胰脏
We need to check your pancreas.
搞不好长了肿瘤
There could be a tumor.
你入院时 全身都是胰岛素
Your body was flooded with insulin.
我没长什么肿瘤
There's no fucking tumor.
哈乐黛小姐 你是运气好才能活下来
Ms. Holiday, you're lucky to be alive.
拿去 拿着 - 这位女士
Here. Hold that. - Ma'am.
这位女士 你还在打点滴
Ma'am. You're still hooked.
快拆掉这些该死的东西 我要去赶稿了
Get these damn things off. I'm on deadline.
我得穿上裤子才行 天啊
I gotta put my pants on. Oh, my gosh.
等等 我来帮你吧
Here. Let me help you with that.
你知道为什么我有时很难意识到
You know why sometimes it's so hard for me to see
明摆在眼前的事实吗
what's right in front of my face?
因为这么多年来 每次望着镜子时 我只会看见
Because for years, all I would see when I'd look in the mirror
一个不被爱 被人抛弃的女孩
was a girl that nobody loved enough not to leave her behind.
玛可欣 我爱你
I love you, Max.
从见到你的那一刻起 我就知道你是个不平凡的人
From the minute I first saw you, I knew you were a star.
是我追不上你的脚步
I'm the one who couldn't keep up.
过去20年来
For 20 years,
我一直等着你意识到这点
I've been waiting for you to figure that out.
你说得对 是我自私
You're right. I've been selfish.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表