剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
你真不知道这座石雕的价值吗
You really don't know the value of this, do you?
轮到第13号♥桌位 有请道格拉斯德拉科特太太
Table 13. Mrs. Douglas Dellacorte.
玛可欣德拉科特的拍卖♥♥品是一座稀珍石雕
Maxine Dellacorte is putting up a rare stone offering
这是古埃及巴丝特女神
to the Egyptian goddess Bastet,
是女性的守护神 也是太阳神之妻
protector of women and wife to the Sun God.
世上只有两座价值与其同等的雕像 分别陈列在大英博物馆
The only other two comparable statuettes are at the British Museum
以及纽约大都会博物馆
and the New York Metropolitan.
我想了又想 还是不卖♥♥...
On second thought, maybe I should hang onto--
我出价一千美元
I'll bid a 1,000.
看来你有伊芙琳罗林斯想要的东西
Seems like you have something Evelyn Rollins wants.
我出价一千两百美元
I'll bid 1,200.
一千三百美元
1,300.
1301美元
1,301.
很好 让她以高价拍到这座石雕
Nice. Bid her up and then let her have it.
一千五百美元
1,500.
我退出
I'm out.
一千六百美元
Sixteen.
1601美元
1,601.
两千美元 - 我退出
2,000. - I'm out.
两千美元
$2,000?
这座石雕有没有可能以两千美元成交呢
$2,000 for this old stone puss?
有人出价两千五百美元吗
Do I hear $2,500?
两千五百美元第一次 第二次
$2,500 going once, going twice...
两千五百美元
2,500.
让给她吧
Let her have it.
五千美元
5,000.
一万美元
10,000.
两万美元
20,000.
七万五千美元
$75,000!
第一次
Going once.
第二次
Going twice.
玛可欣德拉科特成功得标
Sold to Maxine Dellacorte.
伊芙琳
Evelyn.
有得必有失
You win some, you lose some.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
不错嘛
Well played.
嗨 安妮
Hello, Ann.
你认识我的朋友安妮
You know my friend Ann?
谁都知道 她是来自《辉煌报》的安妮哈乐黛
Everyone knows Ann Holiday of the Shiny Sheet.
《辉煌报》 但所有撰稿的名字我都知道啊
The Shiny Sheet? But I know every byline.
我是社会版新来的编辑
New editor, society column.
是什么驱使 你决定竞拍自己捐赠的拍卖♥♥品
So, what possessed you to bid on your own auction item?
安妮 在场只有你看出这座石雕的价值
Ann, you were the only one to recognize its worth.
其他人都看不出来
No one else did.
我绝对不能让它以低♥价♥出♥售♥
I simply couldn't let it go undervalued.
最重要的是 这笔钱将一并捐给纤维化病患
And, of course, all the money goes to the Fibs.
纤维化病患
The Fibs.
玛可欣
Maxine.
琳达 你怎么来了
Linda. What are you doing here?
你俨然成为今晚的大明星了 恭喜你
You made quite a splash in there. Congratulations.
琳达 我搞砸了一切
Linda, I've ruined everything.
道格拉斯一定会离开我的
Douglas is gonna leave me for sure.
什么 怎么说
What? Why?
因为我在23岁那年怀孕 婚后我就流产了
Because I was 23 and I got pregnant and we got married and I lost the baby,
大家都说我为了套牢他才刻意怀上孩子
and everyone said I did it on purpose just to trap him,
因为他曾宣布
because he would tell everyone
他总有一天会继承百万遗产
that one day he was going to inherit millions of dollars.
但我并没有刻意怀孕啊 我发誓我真的没有
But I didn't do it on purpose. I swear, I didn't.
玛可欣 别担心
Don't worry, Maxine.
如果像他那样的男人要走 他早就走了
If a man like that was gonna fly away, he would have done it a long time ago.
他确实想待在你身边 - 不是的
He wanted to come home to you. - No.
不是的 琳达 这才是他该待的地方
Oh, no. Linda. But he was supposed to be here!
这是他该待的地方
He was supposed to be here!
没错 他嘴上不说 但我看得出他向往以前住在这里的生活
No, he never said it. But I could see it. He was yearning for this. His old life.
后来我在《辉煌报》上 看到诺玛中风的消息
And when I read about Norma's embolism in the Shiny Sheet,
我知道我必须帮他一把
I just knew I had to give this to him.
按理这是双赢的局面
And it was supposed to be a win-win.
我打算搬来这里照顾诺玛
I was gonna come here. I was going to take care of Norma,
之后自然而然地融入这里的新生活
and then we were just gonna seamlessly slip into this new life.
道格拉斯以为我有办法 其实我没有
Douglas, he thought I had a plan, but I didn't have a plan.
我没有办法
I didn't.
我只是...
I just--
我只是有个...
I just had a--
玛可欣
Maxine.
我只是有个想法而已
I just had a feeling.
他在开飞机接送美国企业家往返各地
And while he's off flying American businessmen from coast to coast,
我则在这里以七万五千美元 竞拍一座难看的穆♥斯♥林♥猫神石雕
I'm here bidding $75,000 that we don't even have
我们连这笔钱都没有 我搞不好能顺利继承那座石雕呢
on a tacky Muslim cat that I'm probably gonna inherit anyway.
古埃及人不是穆♥斯♥林♥
Ancient Egypt wasn't Muslim.
琳达 我懂地理
I know my geography, Linda.
你真的想要这种生活吗
You really want all this, huh?
这是我这一生最想拥有的生活
More than anything I've ever wanted in my whole life.
有笔吗
You got a pen?
笔 - 是的
A pen? - Yeah.
应该有吧
Think so.
推荐卡给我
Give me your card.
这里是我从小常来的地方
I've been coming here since I was a little girl.
一日会员 终身会员
Once a member, always a member.
伊芙琳不敢投你反对票的
Evelyn won't dare blackball you.
你叫“佩内洛普罗林斯”
"Penelope Rollins"?
这是我的“前世”
The old me.
家族姓氏是我的负累 所以我决定改名 以换取自♥由♥
My family name was a burden. So, I changed it so I could be free.
我懂 但为什么是“琳达”
Yeah, but, Linda?
“琳达”有什么不好吗
What's wrong with Linda?
不是 没什么不好
No, nothing.
你知道那是“美女”的意思吧
You know it means pretty?
感觉不错吧
Feels good, doesn't it?
再见 玛可欣
Goodbye, Maxine.
好好过日子
Have a good life.
再见
Bye.
(皇家棕榈泳池和网球俱乐部提名会员)
(第三位推荐人 佩内洛普罗林斯)
谢谢你
Thank you.
诺玛 很抱歉我最近都没来看你
I'm sorry I haven't been here, Norma.
我不知道你想不想见到我
I didn't know if you wanted me.
有人在吗
Hello?
我来把梅贝尔的石雕放回原处
I was just putting Stoned Mabel back where she belongs.
我刚去看了诺玛 没想到吧
You should be thrilled to know that I just visited Norma,
她的病情还奇迹般地好转了
and she's taken a miraculous turn.
她已经能够自主呼吸了
She's breathing on her own.
还睁开了眼睛
She even opened her eyes.
诺玛醒了
Norma's awake?
不是 医生说那是一种意识朦胧的状态
No, the doctors called it a twilight stupor.
她这种状态 可能会延续几周 几个月 甚至几年
Apparently she could go on like this for weeks, months, years even.
这是好事
Great.
看来我走不了了
So, I'm not going anywhere.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你看什么看
What are you lookin' at?
(逾期住宿费 370.80美元)
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表