剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
戴上这种小帽子后 所有宇航员不都看起来一样吗
Don't all astronauts look the same in those little hats?
那不是帽子
That's not a hat.
重点是 不会有人发现的
The point is, no one would ever know.
你就当不是为了尼克松
And don't think about it as doing something for Nixon.
而是为了诺玛
Think about it as doing something for Norma.
她已经被社交季遗忘了
The season has left her behind.
虽然她嘴上不说 但我知道她心里很难受
And she doesn't let on, but I know it's hard for her.
大家都想见一见那位宇航员 如果有他在诺玛身边
Everyone wants to meet that astronaut, and if he's with her,
整晚陪伴在侧 她就会成为全场的焦点
by her side all night, she still gets to be center stage.
你想得真周到啊
That's very thoughtful of you.
求你答应吧 就当是为了诺玛
Please agree. For Norma.
不要
No.
是为了你们俩
For the two of you.
你真是的
Oh, you!
谢谢 谢谢你 罗伯特
Thank you. Thank you, Robert.
那天
The other day...
我站在露台上 你...
when I was on the patio and...
你离开前对我说了一声“我爱你”
you said you loved me as you walked away...
是啊 我记得
Yes, of course.
我只想告诉你 我也爱你
Well, I just wanna tell you that I love you too.
我先走了
As I walk away.
这位全场最漂亮的女人是谁啊 我还真是何等幸运
Who is the most stunning woman here? And how did I get so lucky?
幸运的是我才对 谢了 艾迪
I'm the lucky one. Thank you, Eddie.
你这狐狸精
You snake!
有请黛娜多纳休小姐 与未婚夫艾克索罗森赫普斯入场
Miss Dinah Donahue and her betrothed, Axel Rosenhips.
黛娜 你应该认识我的男伴艾迪吧 他是俱乐部的网球教练
Dinah, I believe you know my date, Eddie. From the club.
幸会
Pleasure.
各位 请听我说几句话 你们都玩得开心吗
Attention, everyone! Y'all having fun?
很好 我好开心啊
Good. I'm so glad.
希望你们都爱吃肉酱三明治和乡村奶酪
Hope you're enjoying your sloppy joes and the cottage cheese.
还有布恩农场的红酒
And the Boone's wine.
我们准备了大量的布恩红酒 想喝多少就有多少
There's lots of Boone's. Bottomless Boone's!
现在 请容我借你们的掌声 有请今晚的贵宾登场
Now, if you would please help me welcome the man of the hour,
欢迎格兰特赫尔基蒙少校
Major Grant Herkimer.
也就是把本人从深海上救起的宇航员
The astronaut who saved me, yours truly, from the watery deep!
他穿着宇航服出场了
There he is! In his suit.
他就是宇航员赫尔基蒙
Astronaut Herkimer.
他原本打算今晚在台上致词
He was planning on giving a speech tonight
提醒大家海岸保育工作的重要性
about the importance of coastal preservation,
可惜
but unfortunately,
他从外太空回来后患上了严重的喉炎
he has come down with a very sudden and nasty case of space laryngitis.
他不想传播病菌
He doesn't wanna spread any germs.
因此 今晚
So, for the rest of the evening,
他会一直戴着头盔 以当初出任务的造型出席晚宴
he'll keep his visor down in the deployed position.
但他本人就在里面
But he's in there.
对吧
Right?
他出不了声
He can't say.
真的吗 天啊
Really? Oh, my.
刚刚那位先生跟我说: “总统将在90分钟后抵达会场”
"T-minus 90 till the president arrives." That's what that man just said.
请大家找到自己的席位坐下
So, if you could please find your tables.
我们会端上晚餐 也就是肉酱三明治
Dinner will be served. Sloppy joes.
节目将在总统抵达后开始
The president will arrive, and the show will begin.
谢谢
Thank you!
嗨
Hi.
我房♥里挂着你的海报呢
I got a poster of you in my room.
嘿 别紧张 是我 有我在
Hey, don't panic. It's me. I'm here.
你搞什么鬼 怎么穿上宇航服了呢
What in the hell are you doing in that getup?
帮玛可欣啊
Helping Maxine.
我想把房♥子 钱等全部财产都交给你
I want you to have everything, the house and the money.
只是你必须在我和玛可欣之间做出选择
But you're going to have to choose between her and me.
赫尔基蒙少校
Major Herkimer?
我们的席位在这里呢
Here's our table.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
没想到我们会坐在一起
I had no idea we'd be sitting together.
这也太好了
But how cozy.
我知道这些席位名卡是谁做的
I know who made these place cards.
这种潦草的字迹 一看就知道是谁的
I'd recognize your fourth-grade cursive anywhere.
我们这些老朋友就不能好好用餐吗 就当是双人约会吧
Can't old friends enjoy a meal? Like a double date,
还有玛丽
plus Mary.
宇航员不错吧 不知道他喝不喝橙汁
How about that spaceman, huh? Wonder if he drinks Tang.
玛可欣 来一起坐
Max, come join us.
你玩得开心吗 - 很开心
You having fun? - Oh, yes.
我家女王来了
There's my queen.
玛可欣 我们想上台致词五分钟
Maxine, we would like to have the mic for five minutes.
介意告诉我原因吗
You mind if I ask why?
我们打算今晚宣布创立新的俱乐部 - 好主意
We're announcing the club tonight. - What a swell idea.
何必这么着急呢
What's the big rush?
社交季来到尾声了
It's the end of the season.
今晚过后 不会再有人在乎外面的风风雨雨
No one will care about anything that happens after tonight.
我们还没正式签约呢
Well, we haven't officially signed our paperwork yet.
起码我还没签
Well, I haven't, anyway.
我才是诺玛的监护人
I'm Norma's conservator.
还有很多问题待理清
There are lots of kinks that require some ironing out.
问题 - 对
Kinks? - Kinks.
玛可欣
Max.
我们不是说好了吗
We talked about this.
哪有 道格拉斯 是你擅自作主 我可没答应过什么
No, Douglas, you talked about this. I didn't agree to anything.
诺玛的房♥子我们不能随便卖♥♥掉 你要她住哪里啊
We can't just get rid of Norma's house. Where is she gonna go?
我们大可把她送回运景豪华公♥寓♥啊
Well, we could put her back in Destiny Vistas.
我觉得她住在那边更开心
I think she was happier there.
你不能在未经我同意下擅自作主啊 这是你说的
You cannot do anything without my say-so. You said so.
那我要怎么跟粉哥交代啊
What do I say to Pinky?
你凭什么 贱妇 竟然在背后捅我一刀
How dare you? You backstabbing strumpet!
你这骚浪贱 - 两位女士
You adulterous titmouse. - Ladies.
不如到屋里继续谈吧
Why don't we take this in the house?
亲爱的 我去去就回来 - 走吧 小声点
Shall we? Quietly. - Be right back, darling.
好了
Okay.
你是故意的 - 够了
You're being mean! - Stop it!
别这么幼稚了 - 我们可是好姐妹啊
Stop being such a child! - You are supposed to be my friend.
得了吧 我们才不是好姐妹
Please. We are not friends.
除了社交季之外 我们什么时候见过面了
When have we even talked to each other in the offseason?
你这贱妇 - 什么
You're a whore. - What?
够了 - 贱妇
Okay. - Whore.
我们别动辄就指责别的女人
Let's not just go straight to blaming the other woman.
艾迪不想给一个满口木假牙的男人作配
I can't help it if Eddie doesn't wanna play second fiddle
我也没办法啊 - 那是树脂假牙
to a man with wooden teeth. - They're resin!
加上我的条件也比你好
I simply have more to offer.
你只有一辆停在萨勒诺港的露营车
A trailer in Port Salerno?
一旦他发现你没钱后 你说他还会留在你身边多久
How long do you think he'll stick around once he realizes you're broke?
别自欺欺人了
Let's be honest.
我们都知道这不是伊芙琳的错
We both know this is not Evelyn's fault.
她没钱 也无依无靠
She's poor and alone.
等等 你说得对
Wait, you're right.
一切都是你的错 玛可欣 - 我的错
This is all your fault, Maxine. - My fault?
要不是你害派瑞被逮捕 我就不用经历这种鸟事
If you hadn't gotten Perry arrested, I wouldn't be in this mess.
拜托别提那个人♥渣♥的名字
Please don't even mention that sludge pig's name.
他简直就是渣中之渣
He is a cad of the worst sort.
实话实说 我赞同黛娜的话
I hate to admit it, but I agree with Dinah.
玛可欣 这都是你的错
This is your fault, Maxine.
你情难自禁关我什么事
How is your libido my fault?
我压根不想理会
I don't even wanna think about your libido.
你洋洋洒洒地闯进棕榈滩 扰乱了原有的秩序
You flounce into town, turn everything upside down,
瞧我现在的模样
and now look at me.
成了寡妇 家被一大群嬉皮士占据
Left with a dead husband, a house full of hippies
被迫跟一个白♥痴♥协办海滩晚宴
and having to cohost the Beach Ball with a nitwit.
假如艾迪是我的安慰 那就说明我时来运转了 该死的
And if Eddie is my consolation prize, well, then goddamn it, it's my turn.
我忍♥了斯基特罗林斯20年 还失去了一条鲸鱼
After putting up with Skeet Rollins for 20 years and losing a whale,
我值得跟一个“大雕男”在一起
Evelyn Rollins deserves some wonderful cock!
两位 求你们别在我的宴会上 说出“大雕”这个词
Let's, please, not yell the word "cock" at my party.
大雕 - 真受够了
Cock! - It's so wonderful.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表