剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
这事诺玛从来没说过
Norma has never said a word about that.
因为她昏迷不醒啊
'Cause she's in a coma.
这是我们第四次见面了吧
This is our, what? Fourth interaction?
我到现在才知道你竟然认识我老公的姑姑
And the first indication that you even know my husband's aunt.
还真是有点可疑呢
I find that a tad suspect.
你是爬窗户进来的 你才可疑吧
You're the one climbing through windows, suspect.
身为德拉科特家的人 我要你告诉我你在这里的目的
As a Dellacorte, I demand to know your purpose.
我是这房♥子和诺玛的管家
I take care of the house and Norma.
真勤快
Some job you're doing.
她都快死了
She's on death's door.
她的病情恶化了吗
She's gotten worse?
她的血凝块已经转移了
Her embolism has traveled.
我们该为她准备身后事了
We should prepare ourselves.
不会的 她会好起来的 你不了解诺玛 她会康复的
No, she'll get better. You don't know Norma. She'll be fine.
等等
Wait a minute.
这就是你一直问我 打算在棕榈滩住多久的原因吧
This is why you were asking how long I was staying around here.
原来你在担心你的安乐窝不保
You're worried about your digs.
好家伙 你给我听好
Well, you listen to me, pal.
诺玛过世后 麻烦你也带着你湿答答
When Norma goes, so does your wet,
闪闪发光 饱满挺翘 粗壮结实的屁♥股♥
glistening, rippling, tight behind.
滚到街上去
Out on the street.
别把这里当自己家 可有可无的泳池管家
So don't get too comfortable, conditional pool boy.
西蒙斯太太
Mrs. Simmons?
西蒙斯太太 我必须找你商量账单的问题
We really need to discuss the bill, Mrs. Simmons.
西蒙斯太太
Mrs. Simmons?
是德拉科特
Dellacorte.
我知道你在房♥里
I know you're in there!
我们计划结束战争 - 西蒙斯太太
There's a plan to end this war... - Mrs. Simmons!
致力于促进和平 - 西蒙斯太太
...and serve the cause of peace. - Mrs. Simmons!
不仅要促进越南的和平 也要促进太平洋 乃至全世界的和平
Not just in Vietnam, but in the Pacific, and the world.
当天的重点活动自然是拍卖♥♥会
The auction, of course, is the main event,
但每个贵妇都有自己的装扮仪式
but every woman has her own preparatory ritual.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
这顶假发好看 谢谢
She looks beautiful. Thank you.
亲爱的 快点 我还有很多事要处理呢
Hurry along, dear. I've got a lot of things to attend to.
葛雷曼
Grayman?
可以麻烦你弄一颗催眠镇静药给我吗
Could I trouble you for a quaalude?
请转移视线
Avert your gaze.
举手之劳罢了
It's no trouble.
亲爱的 能过来帮我拉拉链吗
Darling, would you come zip me up?
这群贵妇已经掌握了装扮的艺术
The art of getting ready has been perfected by these women.
这是神圣的仪式
These rituals are sacred.
她们既是艺术作品 也是艺术家
They are both the marble and the Michelangelo.
今晚我一定能加入这个圈子
And tonight I will take my place among them.
德拉科特太太 很荣幸你把这场重大晚宴的装扮交给我
Mrs. Dellacorte, I'm honored that you trust me with your special night.
请叫我玛可欣就好
Maxine, please.
你确实让我想起了不久以前的自己
You do so remind me of me, not so long ago.
真希望我以后能跟你一样
I'd love to be you when I grow up.
嘿 模特学院怎么样
Hey, how's modeling school going?
我男朋友说我的样貌 不适合出现在时尚型录上
My boyfriend says I don't have a face for catalogs.
什么
What?
他说:“傻瓜 你天生就缺乏优雅知性美”
He says, "Shit for brains, you got the grace God gave a sea bass."
你需要找个 能像道格拉斯对我这么好的对象
You need to find someone that treats you the way Douglas treats me.
找个相信你实力的对象
Someone who believes in you.
起来 快点 让我看你怎么走猫步
Get up. Come on, show me your walk.
要有自信
Confidence.
好吧
Okay.
让我瞧瞧
Let's see it.
很差劲吧
That's no good, is it?
不会 只是罗马不是一天建成的
It wasn't bad. But Rome wasn't built in a day.
走好猫步也不是一天学成的
And neither was a perfect sashay.
各位皇家棕榈俱乐部的女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the Palm Royale,
欢迎来到纤拍大会 一场为对抗肝纤维化而设的拍卖♥♥会
welcome to FibBid, an auction to battle fibrosis.
在我们俱乐部里 这种疾病也被称为“腌渍肝”
Or, as we call it at the club, pickled liver.
说正经事吧
All kidding aside,
我们的主席玛丽戴维索 是个内外兼修的女中豪杰
our chairwoman, Mary Davidsoul, is a real good gal.
过奖了
Oh, no.
敬所有“新肝”宝贝
Here's to new livers.
坐下 玛丽
Sit down, Mary.
今晚我们就不醉不归 尽量出高价竞买♥♥ 成就大好功德
So drink up and bid high. It's for a real good cause.
各位来宾 注意 听好...
Listen up, everyone. Hear! Hear!
这个拍卖♥♥品适合拥有一切的男人
I have an offer for the man who has everything.
六周南非罗德西亚狩猎之旅
A six week shooting safari in Rhodesia.
谁想去打猎
Who's up for the hunt?
这是我前姐夫捐赠的拍卖♥♥品 他是卡纳维拉尔角名副其实的老板
Courtesy of my sister's ex brother-in-law who practically runs Cape Canaveral,
得标者将可以携伴私下参观任务控制中心
you and a guest can have a private tour of mission control.
这是伊娃贝隆的镀金布谷鸟钟 是一位阿根廷友人送我的礼物
Eva Peron's Gold-Gilt Cuckoo Clock sent to me by an old friend in Argentina.
兰道夫 太感谢你了
Danke sch?n, Rudolf.
那是梅贝尔的石雕
That's Stoned Mabel.
什么石雕
Stoned who?
梅贝尔是诺玛养的猫 被你偷了
Norma's cat. You stole her.
我只是借来用 我和诺玛已经达成共识了
I borrowed her. Norma and I have an understanding.
诺玛都失去意识了 你怎么知道她的心思
How could you have an understanding with Norma when she's unconscious?
我还要问你 你怎么知道她是不是失去意识
And what do you know about her state of consciousness?
我近期都没有看到你去探望诺玛
I haven't seen you over at Norma's lately.
也许你压根不是她的朋友 你只是想利用她
Maybe you're not a friend at all, just a user.
也许这里真的是你的归属
Maybe you belong here after all.
玛可欣...
Maxine? Maxine?
说出来你一定不信
You will never believe.
经过那天的网球比试后 派瑞气疯了
Perry was so furious after our tennis match,
他打给俱乐部高层要他们开除艾迪
he called the club and tried to have Eddie fired.
开除 不会吧
Fired? Oh, no.
真的 但派瑞当时喝得烂醉如泥 他不会记得的
Oh, yes. But Perry was so blotto he won't remember.
但更精彩的事在后头
But wait, it gets better.
派瑞醉倒后 我去找艾迪道歉
Once Perry passed out, I went to see Eddie to apologize.
在我能开口之前 衣服已经被脱♥光♥了
I couldn't get the words out before my clothes were off.
玛可欣 你说得对
You were right, Maxine.
秘密确实让人爱得更缠绵 更激♥情♥
The secrets made it all the sweeter and spicier.
不如你留在我这里 把事情都告诉我吧
Why don't you stay here with me and tell me everything?
你这里冷清如西伯利亚 我会冻死的
I'd catch my death out here in Siberia.
我可是一朵热带小花 这点你懂的
I'm a tropical flower. You understand, of course.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, pal.
嗨 帅哥们
Hello, boys!
没人看门了吗
Is anyone watching the door anymore?
伊芙琳 我得跟你谈谈玛可欣西蒙斯
Evelyn, we need to talk about Maxine Simmons.
你给她起底了
So you sniffed her out.
这种事我没做过
I did no such thing.
我只是偶然在棕榈滩西部碰到她
It was a chance encounter in West Palm Beach.
那你还是回去吧
And hence you should return.
这不是属于你的地方
You don't belong here.
玛可欣也不属于这个地方 你最近都在说长道短
Well, neither does Maxine. And you've been chatting.
我敢保证我没有
I can assure you I have not.
最好没有 我们说好的 你不犯我 我不犯你
Well, you better not. We have a deal. Mutually assured destruction.
别激动 冷战高手
Stand down, Dr. Strangelove.
这是我们第一次想法一致
For once, you and I are in agreement.
除非我死了 否则德拉科特西蒙斯夫妇休想加入俱乐部
The Dellacorte Simmonses will join this club over my dead body.
那就好
Okay, good.
老爸买♥♥给你的连身裙真好看
Nice dress Daddy bought you.
可不是嘛
I know.
我今晚穿露趾高跟鞋
I'm wearing the open toe.
快秀出来啊 姐妹
Flaunt it, sister!
可以站在你身边吗
Mind if I join you?
求之不得...
Please. Please.
玛可欣 你带了什么来拍卖♥♥
So, what did you bring, Maxine?
不值一提 怪丢人现眼的
Nothing. It's humiliating.
等等 就这件东西
Wait, is this it?
我原本打算带一件稀珍物品来拍卖♥♥的 结果碰上了那个泳池管家
I wanted to bring something exquisite, but I was confronted by the pool boy.
所以没门
I didn't have a chance.
为什么露出这种表情
Why are you making that face?
你马上就会成为全场焦点
Well, you're about to steal the show.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表