剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
继续听我唱歌♥吧
We're gonna go back to the song.
麻烦帮我打拍子进歌♥ 然后...
If you guys could count me in and--
气氛越来越悲惨了 让我们稍微炒热气氛
Getting a little depressing so let's pick it up a little bit.
抓到我的节奏吗 六 七 八
Can you just pick up the pace? Six, seven, eight.
谢了
Thank you.
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
再快点
Faster.
朋友们 如果这就是人生
If that's all there is, my friends
那我们就继续跳舞
Then let's keep dancing
难道...
All-- huh
如果这就是...
If that's all
人生
There is
这一刻 你们可能想知道
Now, you may be asking yourselves,
“既然她这么难受 何不一走了之呢 ”
"Well, if she really feels that way, why doesn't she just end it all?"
不行 我不会放弃的
Oh, no. Not me.
我没准备好...
I'm not ready for my--
接受人生中最大的失望
my final disappointment.
但是 这一刻 我站在你们面前
But as I stand here in front of you...
我很清楚 在我呼出人生最后一口气时
I know when I breathe that last breath...
我会问自己
that I'm gonna ask myself,
“难道这就是人生 ”
"Is that all there is?"
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
朋友们 如果这就是人生
If that's all there is, my friends
天啊 太好笑了
God, this is fun.
那我们就继续跳舞
Then let's keep dancing
没想到我竟然考虑过跟你一起共度余生
I can't believe I considered spending my life with you...
艾格妮丝
Agnes.
办一场舞会
Have a ball
什么 为什么叫我那个名字
What-- Why did you call me that?
如果这就是...
If that's all
人生
There is
各位 乡村奶酪我应该吃得够多了
Gentlemen, I think I've had enough cottage cheese.
马上离开这里
Now, let's get the hell out of here.
别走 总统先生 求你别走
Oh, no. Mr. President, please don't leave.
不行 总统大人 求你留下 求你别走
No, Mr. President, please don't leave. Please don't leave!
罗伯特 你去哪里 - 求你别走
Robert, where are you going? - Please don't leave.
总统先生 拜托你别抛下我 求求你 总统先生 求你了
Please don't leave me, Mr. President. Please, Mr. President. Please.
玛可欣 - 求求你
Maxine. - Please!
求求你 别想抛下我 - 过来
Please! Don't you turn your back on me. - Come here.
你会后悔的 - 把那个疯婆子带走
If you leave, you'll be sorry! - Get away from the crazy lady!
她不是疯子
She's not crazy.
别走
Don't leave!
求求你 总统先生
Please, Mr. President.
尼克松 美国女性就是这副德行
This is what an American woman looks like, Nixon!
不要
No.
别开枪
No!
罗伯特 放手 别死
Robert! Please! No!
放开我 - 玛可欣
Let go of me! - Max!
罗伯特
Robert!
放开我
Let go of me!
罗伯特
Robert!
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表