剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
玛可欣 你已经够好看了
Well, you look beautiful, Max.
我先走了
Excuse me.
谢了
Thanks.
有那么一刻 我还以为你会出♥卖♥♥♥我
I thought you were gonna rat me out there for a minute.
你最好想办法整个大好惊喜给我的朋友
You better find a damn good surprise for my friend.
知道了
Yeah.
这礼服真好看 - 你来不是为了
Nice dress. - You didn't come here
讨论我的礼服吧 - 没错
to talk about my dress. - No.
你找我有什么事 - 我想向你讨教谈恋爱的经验
What do you want? - Just a little dating advice.
我对谈恋爱没经验 而你显然是这方面的老手
I'm new to the scene, and you're clearly very successful.
有个小丫头跟我说过 你曾经跟一位性感的网球教练交往
A little birdie told me you were dating a sexy tennis pro on the side.
那个小丫头是不是叫玛可欣
Was that little birdie named Maxine?
可能吧 就是她
Maybe. Yes.
老实告诉你吧 很遗憾 我们之间已经结束了
If you must know, unfortunately, it is over between us.
我嫁给艾克索主要是为了包养艾迪
I was only marrying Axel to maintain Eddie.
你都不知道包养一个情人需要花多大手笔
You have no idea how expensive a lover is.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有事要宣布
Ladies! I have an announcement.
我懂 可不是嘛 看到我很惊讶吧 毕竟当初是你们见死不救的
I know. Yes. Surprised to see me, considering you left me for dead.
但是你们给我布下的危机 已经被我一一化解了
But the lemons you gave me have turned into lemonade,
因为美国总统理查德米尔豪斯尼克松先生
because the president, Mr. Richard Milhous Nixon,
决定应邀出席海滩晚宴
is coming to the Beach Ball.
尼克松总统即将出席你主办的晚宴
President Nixon is coming to your party?
没错 他想会一会那位宇航员 还有我
He wants to meet the astronaut, yes. And me.
太好了
Astounding.
我们真应该鼓掌吗
Should we really be clapping?
尼克松不是好人 对吧 他是恶毒的人
Nixon's bad, right? He's a bad person.
玛丽 你的脑子
Mary, you have a shoelace
被驴踢了吧
tied around your brain.
伊芙琳 他在杀害无辜的人
He's killing innocent people, Evelyn.
我们还是别谈政♥治♥了 好吗
Let's leave politics at party's door, shall we?
我们都是效忠美国的好公民 不是吗
We're all American patriots, yes?
我马上把你的礼服拿过来 超美的
Let me fetch your dress. It is exceptional.
就如你本人
Just like you.
玛可欣 我们借一步说话
Maxine, a word.
我们就把话摊开来说吧
We need to talk turkey.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm so happy to hear you say that.
过去几天来 我家有好几个伙食订单出了差错
I have had a few catering kerfuffles at my house in the past few days.
我包养了一个情人
I've taken on a lover...
他还不知道我无家可归 身无分文
and he doesn't know I'm homeless or penniless.
但我已经决定包养他了
But I've decided I want to keep him.
玛可欣
Maxine,
那晚望着那条鲸鱼圆滚滚的眼睛后
I learned something about myself
我对自己有了新的感悟
the night I stared into that whale's bulbous pupil.
听你这么说 这也太巧了
It's so funny you should say that.
我在海上漂流一夜后 也有了新的感悟
I learned something too at my all-night sojourn at sea.
数到三 一起说出我们的新感悟 一...
Let's say what we learned on three. One--
应该让我来主办海滩晚宴
I should be throwing the Beach Ball.
我尊重你从大海得到的感悟 但是...
Well, as much as I respect your sea change...
没门
over my dead body.
我愿意遵守我们原先的安排 充当协办人
I would be willing to co-host as per our original arrangement.
但收益一半必须归我所有
For half the proceeds, of course.
如果我拒绝呢
Well, what if I refuse?
那我就举报有人在你家放置炸♥弹♥
Well, then I'll just call in a bomb threat
这样小尼克松就一定 不会出席你主办的晚宴了
and little Dicky Nix won't go to Maxine's party-warty.
你不会这么做的
You wouldn't.
走着瞧
Try me.
亲爱的 我以前是个舞♥女♥ 我们这种女人绝不轻易服输
I used to be a showgirl, sweetie. We're made of grit and greasepaint.
喜欢那些布恩农场红酒和乡村奶酪吗
Did you enjoy the Boone's Farm and cottage cheese?
你说是谁打去更换订单的
Who do you think phoned in those orders?
那你还真帮了我一把
Well, it looks like the joke's on you
因为总统刚好喜欢吃乡村奶酪
because the president happens to love cottage cheese.
我等不及看他在我们一起主办的晚宴上 享用乡村奶酪了
I can't wait to watch him eat it at our party.
葛雷曼 叫黛娜脱下我的高定礼服
Grayman, have Dinah take off my custom
让德拉科特太太买♥♥单
and charge it to Mrs. Dellacorte's account.
我们已经协议好了
We've come to an agreement.
手举起来 这是突击行动 - 各位 别乱动
Hands up. This is a raid. - Everybody, stay where you are.
你们有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但是你所说的每句话将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law.
谁派你们来的
Who sent you?
你们因威胁总统 与协助和教唆他人逃兵役...
You're under arrest for threats against the president...
走吧 - ...而被逮捕
Let's go. - ...and aiding and abetting draft dodging.
小心头
Watch your head.
嗨
Hi. Hey.
喝不喝琴蕾 简单就好
Gimlet? Keep it simple?
嘿
Hey.
你踏出房♥门了
You left your room.
我要离开美国了 我要去一家静修所
I'm leaving the country. I'm gonna go to an ashram.
去多久
For how long?
一年或更久吧 我是来跟你告别的
A year, maybe more. So I wanted to say goodbye.
为什么
Why?
我已经彻底崩溃了
I am officially kind of a mess.
我会想念你的
I'm gonna miss you.
那就跟我一起走吧
Well, then come with me.
你说什么呢 - 离开这个是非之地
What are you talking about? - Leave all this bullshit.
开什么玩笑啊 琳达 - 罗伯特 我说真的
Oh, come on, Linda. - Robert, seriously.
去一个你能做自己的地方
Go where you can be yourself.
去纽约市
Go to New York City.
石墙起义活动将改变整个局势
The riots at Stonewall are gonna change everything.
我不能抛下诺玛不顾啊
I can't leave Norma.
道格拉斯和玛可欣会好好照顾她的
Doug and Maxine have that covered.
她变成这样是我的错 懂吗
You know it's my fault she's like this, right?
你不懂 你不知道 轮到我需要喝一杯了
No, you don't know. And now I need a drink.
这...
Well...
这事我没跟别人说过
I haven't told anyone.
她差点没命的那晚
But the night she almost died,
我约了人
I had a date,
她不希望我出门
and she didn't want me to go,
于是我们吵了一架 吵得非常激烈
and we fought, and we fought bad.
我当时很生气
I was angry.
所以刻意一走了之 我想要报复她
I left and I did it on purpose. I wanted to punish her.
等我回来后 她就倒在地上了
And when I came back, she was laying on the floor.
原来她试着给自己注射药物
She had tried to give herself a shot,
问题是她的胰岛素注射剂中残留着气泡
and apparently there was an air bubble in her insulin.
我都不知道她有糖尿病
I didn't even know she was diabetic.
没错 没人知道 她不想让任何人知道她的软弱
No, no one knew. She doesn't want anyone to know she's weak.
罗伯特 别这样对待自己
Robert. Don't do that to yourself.
别重复我对我爸做的事
Don't do what I did with my dad.
你要放下内心的愧疚
Just let go of the guilt.
琳达 我跟你不同 我不向往外面的世界
Linda, I don't like the outside world like you do.
我只想简简单单 安安稳稳地过日子
I just want a simple, kind of protected, safe life
她给了我这种人生
and she's offered me one.
棕榈滩固然美好
It's beautiful in Palm Beach.
你以为待在诺玛身边就会相安无事
And you think you feel safe here with Norma.
但棕榈滩是个不能做自己的地方
But this town's all about hiding,
隐藏真我只会更危险
and the hiding doesn't make you safer.
外面的世界总有办法找上门
The outside world always has a way of finding us.
该来的总会来
Until it does.
该来的总会来
Until it does.
亲爱的 总统应邀出席你家的宴会 恭喜你啊
Mi amor, congratulations on your president.
谢谢 拉寇儿
Thank you, Raquel.
他搞不好将成为新俱乐部的第一位会员
Maybe he'll be the first member at the new club.
你说什么 - 你不知道吗
Beg pardon? - Didn't you hear?
我们的老公正在筹建一家崭新的俱乐部
Douglas and Pinky are building a brand-new club.
这家俱乐部将比 又老又土的皇家棕榈俱乐部更大 更新
It's gonna be bigger and better than the crusty old Palm Royale.
等等 什么新的俱乐部
Wait, what new club?
新的俱乐部就是你的家啊
The new club that's gonna be at your house.
我的家
My house?
你的家 诺玛的家 道格拉斯的家
Your house. Norma's house. Doug's house.
谁的家重要吗 反正现在是大家的家了
What's in a name? It's our house now.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表