剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
我并不是指我是穷♥人♥
I mean, I don't mean to suggest that I'm poor.
我有爱我的人
I'm rich in love.
我相信爱情胜于一切
I believe in love above all else.
爱情是一场骗局
Love is a lie.
你错了 不是的 - 是
No, it isn't. - It is.
不是 - 是
It isn't. - It is.
不是
It isn't.
我还是送你回去吧
I should get you home.
不用 不必 你为我做的够多了 真的
No! No, you've done too much already, please.
玛可欣 没必要对我客气 我希望我们已经跨过那个阶段了
There's no need to be proud with me, Maxine. I do hope we're past that.
(萨伽汽车旅馆)
你住在这里
You live here?
等房♥子竣工后就搬走
Only until the house is ready.
好吧
Well.
玛可欣 感谢你为我所做的一切
Thank you, Maxine, for everything today.
也许我们可以明天再聊
Maybe we can do it again tomorrow.
发生车祸
Get into a car accident.
将我所有秘密告诉一个彻头彻尾的陌生人
Tell a perfect stranger all my secrets.
伤透一个男人的心 这些事我一件也不想再做了
Break a man's heart. I can't say I want to do any of it again.
我是指友谊的部分
I guess I meant the friendship part.
我刚搬到城里 我感到十分孤单
I'm new in town and I'm so, so lonely.
你还真懂得怎么把气氛弄僵 这点你必须改一改
You're very good at making things awkward. You must work on that.
我无意说出令你感到不自在的话
I didn't mean to say anything to make you uncomfortable.
但你还是说了
And yet, here we are.
是啊
Yes.
(人生阅历 自己掌控)
我可以帮你找到地点较接近 也符合期限的解决方案
I can find you something closer that works with your deadline.
你愿意帮我
You would do that for me?
黛娜 我这个人左右逢源 而且口风密实
Dinah, I'm very resourceful. And oh-so discreet.
西蒙娜德波伏娃在《第二性》中写道
Simone de Beauvoir wrote in The Second Sex,
“女人不是天生的 而是后天形成的”
"One is not born, but rather becomes woman."
我和琳达发现了三种对女性的传统诠释
Linda and I have discovered three cultural notions of femininity.
女性是劣等的
Woman as inferior.
她的实力不如男性 因此不配领同等的薪资
She is not worthy of equal pay because she's lesser than.
最后被活活烧死
Burned alive.
女性是被动的
Woman as passive.
她把政事都交给老公处理 自己懒得从沙发上爬起来
She leaves the politics to her husband and can't be bothered getting off the couch.
最后被斩首
Beheaded.
女性只是美丽的装饰品
Woman as a beautiful object.
她是欲望的中心 身体任人侵占
She is the locus of desire, a body to be plundered.
最后自我毁灭
She self-destructs.
让我们静默片刻 别闭上眼睛 保持沉默
Let's take a moment. Stay in this with open-eyed silence.
望着你们的搭档 想哭就哭
Look at a partner. Don't be afraid to cry.
释放出来 很好 别压抑 - 琳达
Give in, right. Give in. - Linda.
玛可欣 嗨 我在...很高兴你来了
Maxine. Hi, I'm s-- I'm glad you came.
听好 你听我说 有个姐妹需要帮助
Listen. Listen, we have a sister in need.
好的 我们刚...
Okay, we're just in--
餐桌布置得真好看啊
What a beautiful tablescape.
是琳达的杰作
That's our Linda.
仪式还没结束
We're in the middle of a ritual,
我们在用眼睛交流 所以...
and we're communicating through the eyes, so--
我的朋友需要堕胎
My friend needs an abortion.
主啊 救救我们
Help us, Lord.
诺玛 我交了一个朋友 一个将心比心的朋友
I made a friend, Norma, an honest-to-goodness friend.
她是那个社交圈的成员 还是个获奖慈善家
She's a member of the social set. An honoree at that.
难以置信吧
Can you believe it?
我大声把这话说出来 在旁人听来很蠢吧
I know it sounds so crass when I say it out loud.
但我相信你知道我的人生处处充满爱
But I know that you know I have a vast amount of love in my life,
满满的爱
a vast amount.
只是随着岁月流逝 坚持变得越来越
Just hanging on gets harder as the years pass.
诺玛 我一直很努力地保持乐观 真的 但我真的很累了
I'm trying to do it with a smile, Norma, I really am. I'm just tired.
闭嘴 玛可欣 同情是留给可怜人的
Stop it, Maxine! Pity is for the pitiful!
诺玛
Oh, Norma!
你怎么就没有近十年流行的单品呢
Why don't you have anything from this decade?
真希望我们的鞋码是一样的
I wish we were the same shoe size.
诺玛 你在苟延残喘 对吧
You really are hanging in there, aren't you, Norma?
说真的 你是我的力量
Honestly, you are an inspiration.
你昏迷至今只有我来探望你
I am the only one that ever visits you, you know.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
一定要处理好
Make sure it's taken care of.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我明天会回来
I'll be back tomorrow.
她没意识到有人在盯着她看
She had no idea anyone had eyes on her.
她当时看起来...怎么说呢
She looked so, I don't know...
像个人
human.
偷来的
Stolen?
能卖♥♥掉就卖♥♥掉
They won't be missed.
是不是偷来的
Are they stolen?
这户人家现在十分拮据
The family is really struggling right now.
只要价格合理 他们就愿意出让
So I think they'll part with them for the right price.
我愿意出20买♥♥下
I'll give you 20 for the lot.
才值20美元
Twenty dollars?
是两万美元 还有更多类似的珠宝吗
20,000. Are there more where these came from?
现阶段这户人家十分拮据
There's a lot of struggling in the family at this moment.
请慢用 女士
There you are ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
好像从天而降的天使啊
Heaven must be missing an angel.
黛娜
Dinah!
葛雷曼 其他女士来过了吗
Grayman. Have any of the other ladies been in?
都来过了 但得奖人是你 我绝对不会让你比她们逊色的
They have. But you are the honoree. I wouldn't let you recede.
伊芙琳穿什么礼服
What is Evelyn wearing?
长袖礼服
Sleeves.
葛雷曼 你真坏啊 伊芙琳正在使出浑身解数力保地位
You're terrible, Grayman. Evelyn's doing her best to keep up.
但她已经显露疲态了
Well, she's slipping.
她丈夫近几年经常出入医院
Her husband has had her on a real roller coaster,
搞得她身心俱疲
in and out of hospice all these years.
对啊 他就快不行了
Oh, yes. He's simply on his last leg.
擢升机会来了
Opportunities for ascension left and right.
葛雷曼 她说已经在追求新的高度了
Grayman. She said she had her sights set on something higher.
比癌童晚宴更盛大的活动只有海滩晚宴
The only thing higher than pediatric cancer is the Beach Ball,
今年的海滩晚宴一定办不成了
and we all know that's not happening this year.
一个时代要终结了
The end of an era.
真令人难过啊 对吧
It's just so sad, isn't it?
我不得不催促你们快点
I hate to be the one to rush this along,
时候不早了 我们约了个朋友喝下午茶
but we have to go meet a friend for tea.
对 没错
Yes, yes.
葛雷曼 我派人周四过来领♥取♥礼服
Grayman, I'll send someone for it on Thursday?
到时一定备好
It will be ready.
再见 葛雷曼
Bye, Grayman.
幸好你没在葛雷曼面前说漏了嘴
I appreciate you not saying anything in front of Grayman.
他是个彻头彻尾的大喇叭 但不得不说 他的设计手艺一流
He's a gossip of the worst sort. But my word, can he drape.
每个人都有自己的独到之处
We all have our place.
没错
Yes.
玛可欣 我对艾迪确实是真心的
Maxine, I do love Eddie.
懂吗 我只是不能生下他的孩子
Understand? I can't have his child.
当然不能
Of course you can't.
这事他绝对不能知道 否则他会崩溃的
And he can never know about this. It would kill him.
他不会知道的 放心吧
He won't. Don't worry.
你看《辉煌报》吗
Do you read The Shiny Sheet?
没看 - 你应该看看
No. - You should.
那份报纸上的女性 都没有身份特色 价值和影响力
Well, the women in those pages have no identity, no worth, no impact.
那些都是备受赞扬的女性
Those women are a credit to their sex.
她们为善事筹得巨款之余 也以优雅大方的姿态示人
They're raising great money for good causes, and look good while doing it.
请恕我直言
Forgive my language,
我不想跟那群伪善造作 毫无个性的贱♥货♥混为一谈
but I don't concern myself with the shenanigans of vapid poons.
琳达不想来吗
Linda didn't want to come?
琳达觉得你那女性友人令人受不了
Linda finds women like your friend very triggering.
黛娜她不会有事的吧
Dinah-- She'll be okay, won't she?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
话说这些女人是谁啊 我之前都不想过问
And who are these women anyway? I didn't even bother to ask.
她们都是护士 是个地下组织
They're all nurses, an underground collective.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表