剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自朱丽叶麦丹尼尔的小说)
(美国派夫妇)
皇家棕榈
第一季第四集
(1949年)
在棕榈滩 人人都是富人 都不是人人都有富人的品格
In Palm Beach, everyone has money, but not everyone is truly rich.
奈杰尔 上楼看看为什么大家都这么慢
Nigel, go upstairs and find out what's taking everyone so long.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
嗨
Hello.
我很快就意识到 在棕榈滩
I was learning quickly that, in Palm Beach,
不为人知的秘密就如一把上膛的枪
an untold secret is like a loaded gun.
永远不知道什么时候会擦枪走火
You never know when it will go off.
也永远不知道谁会中枪
Or who it might hit.
坦白说 我自己应该也有一两个小秘密
And, full disclosure, I suppose I had one or two little secrets of my own.
为了守住婚姻 保住理智 我必须说出真♥相♥
For the sake of my marriage and my sanity, I had to tell the truth.
今天天气真好 对吧 - 可不是嘛
It's a beautiful day, isn't it? - That it is.
谢了
Thank you.
道格拉斯
Douglas,
有件事...有几件事我必须告诉你
there's something-- Well, a few things I need to tell you.
没必要对我隐瞒什么
Well, you can tell me anything.
我好像开了几张空头支票
I may have passed some bad checks.
纤拍大会还没收到你七万五千美元的支票
The Fibs still haven't received your $75,000 check.
还要给我一张一万美元的支票
Plus a $10,000 check.
这样才能参加我下周举♥行♥的哈瓦那之夜
If you plan on coming to my Havana Nights Gala next week.
可能还拿了几件诺玛的珠宝去抵押
And maybe pawned some of Norma's jewelry,
这种行为在某些圈子内 可能会被误解为偷窃
which in some circles might be misconstrued as stealing.
我搞不好还欠下一小笔债务
And I might have run up a little mountain of debt.
你打算怎么付款 - 你们收支票吗
And how will you be paying? - You take a check?
这还不包括我迫于压力下
Not including the 75 grand I was bullied into paying
出价买♥♥下我们自家猫石雕的七万五千美元
for a stone cat that we already own.
七万五千美元
$75,000!
也还好
That's not so bad.
道格拉斯 你有没有听到我说我偷珠宝的事
Douglas, did you hear what I said about the jewelry?
钻石只是刹那芳华 唯独我们的爱情恒久不变
Diamonds are temporary. Our love is forever.
可是我们的遗产不会恒久不变啊
Unlike our inheritance, which is never!
鸡尾酒来了 - 嗨 亲爱的
Cocktails! - Hey, babe.
还是再过一阵子才吐露那个惊天真♥相♥吧
The great unburdening would have to wait.
何必让真♥相♥来破坏如此晴朗的一天呢
Why let the truth spoil a sunny day?
我实在不忍♥心跟他说 属于他的遗产已经被转赠给
I couldn't bear to tell him that his inheritance had been rerouted
一个猫咪收♥容♥所♥了
to a cat sanctuary.
他知道后会伤透心的
It'd break his heart.
钥匙呢
Where's the key?
该死的
Damn it!
诺玛 没有你 一切都完蛋了
Norma, everything is going to hell without you!
我在试着拯救你 我 老天 还有全世界
I'm trying to save you, me. Hell, the whole world.
诺玛 你醒了
Norma? Are you in there?
你听得见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
听得见就眨一次眼 听不见就眨两次眼
Blink once for yes. Two for no.
我就知道你会熬过来的 你的斗志依旧顽强
I knew it! You still got it!
天啊 我亲爱的朋友 我好想念你啊
Oh, God. I've missed you, my dear friend.
相信你也很想念我吧
And I'm sure you've missed me.
我好难过 毕竟...
Well, that hurt, 'cause--
好了 诺玛 听好 我要你仔细听清楚
All right, Norma, listen. I want you to listen very carefully.
名片架是不是在这房♥里
Is the Rolodex in this room?
一次 两次 好的 我就知道 名片架就在保险柜里
One, two. Okay, I knew it. It's in the safety deposit box.
那好 钥匙是不是在这房♥里
All right, so is the key in this room?
两次 三...等等 眨了三次眼 会不会是“可能”的意思
Two. Thr-- Wait a minute. That's three blinks. Unless that's a maybe.
眨三次眼是不是“可能”的意思 眨三...
Is three blinks a maybe? Is three--
诺玛 别再耍我了 这是要紧事
Norma, stop fucking with me! This is serious!
是不是被你坐在下面
Are you sitting on it?
得罪了 诺玛
Sorry, Norma.
诺玛 你的屁♥股♥都皮包骨了
You got a bony ass, Norma.
诺玛 我知道就藏在这里附近
I know it's in here somewhere, Norma.
我一定要搜遍你全身
I'm gonna shake it out of you!
是 法官大人 不是 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor. No, Your Honor.
嘿 - 嗨 泳池管家
Hey! - Hey, pool boy,
我要再来一杯迈泰
I'll take a little bit more mai in my tai.
你们到过泳池别♥墅♥吗
Have you been in the pool house?
我住在名副其实的豪♥宅♥里 何必踏进泳池别♥墅♥呢
Why would I go into the pool house when I have the real house?
这泳池管家的态度不太好
A little hoity-toity for a pool boy.
可不是嘛 我再去给你弄一杯迈泰
I'll say. I'll put some more mai in your tai.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
我爱你 - 我也爱你
I love you. - And I love you.
听好 就是今天了
You know what? Today is the day.
今天是我最后一次驾驶波音737客机
My final flight in the 737.
从迈阿密飞托莱多 再从托莱多飞得梅因
Miami, Toledo. Toledo, Des Moines.
接着我就从此结束飞行生涯
And then I'm hanging up my wings for good.
道格拉斯
Douglas!
开心吗 - 非常开心
Does that make you happy? - So happy.
有了这一切 有了你 我还需要马不停蹄地工作吗
Why would I keep working when I've got all this and you?
琳达
Linda?
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥ 琳达在吗
Hi, ladies. Have you seen Linda?
琳达
Linda.
那个身材高挑 全身单宁的红发女子 经常戴着绿松色首饰
Tall. Red hair. Wears too much denim. Turquoise jewelry.
谢了
Thanks.
琳达 我需要你
Linda, I need you.
需要我帮你找一本书 - 真搞笑
Do you need a book? - Very funny.
我需要我刚认识的好闺蜜
I need my new best friend.
好闺蜜 未免说得太早了点
Well, maybe a little early for best friend.
如果需要心灵治疗师 心理治疗师 或是按♥摩♥治疗师
You know, if you need a healer or a therapist, massage therapist,
软木公告板有好几个名字 你可以预定疗程
there are names on the corkboard. You can get a session.
天啊 谢了 希望她们能到监狱里提供疗程吧
Gee, thanks. Hope they can do a session in prison.
什么 - 我是小偷 骗子和占房♥者
What? - I am a thief and a liar and a squatter.
昨晚 托你后妈的福 我意识到
And I learned last night, courtesy of your stepmother,
我们已经没有退路了
there is no way to right the ship.
我听不懂 - 我们不再是财产继承人了
I'm not following. - We are disinherited!
你可别说出去
But don't tell a soul.
你刚告诉了书店里的所有人
You just told everybody in the bookstore.
反正我也不会再见到这些人了
I don't think I will ever see any of these people ever again.
你的丈夫怎么说
What'd your husband say?
他向来不喜欢这种复杂的事
He doesn't like when things get messy.
玛可欣 你一定要告诉他 - 不行 我不能...
Maxine, you have to tell him. - No, I ca--
告诉他 越早越好
Yes, the sooner the better.
现在是他最爱我的时候 所以我不能告诉他
He's never been more in love with me than he is now. I can't.
玛可欣
Oh, Maxine.
好吧 过来 不会有事的
All right. Come here. It's gonna be okay.
好的 - 知道吗 深呼吸 听我说
Okay. - All right? So breathe and listen to me.
棕榈滩本身就是个骗局
Palm Beach is just a shell game,
你的手段跟棕榈滩原住民没两样
and you're playing like one of the natives.
我真的很想加入他们
I really wanna be a native.
在这里 只有被逮到才被视为犯法 搞不好连犯法也说不上
Down here, you're only a criminal if you get caught, and probably not even then.
所以你不会有事的
So you're good.
瞧我们俩 还真是好闺蜜啊
See, look at us. We are best friends.
头戴绅士帽的男人
A man in a fedora.
夫人 你在车上 我看得见
I can see you in there, ma'am.
早上好
Good morrow.
我来找道格拉斯德拉科特西蒙斯夫妇
I'm looking for a Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Dellacorte Simmons.
我们已经不姓“西蒙斯”了
We dropped the Simmons.
我是汤姆桑卡警司 来自棕榈滩警局
Sergeant Tom Sanka, Palm Beach Police.
是跟珠宝有关吗 还是支票 还是梅贝尔的石雕
Is this about the jewelry? The checks? Stoned Mabel?
听好 我会一五一十告诉你 我再也受不了了
Look, I will tell you everything. I can't live like this.
明天下午4点 你必须走一趟遗嘱检验法庭
You need to appear in probate court tomorrow at 4:00
出席诺玛德拉科特的监护权听证会
in the matter of Norma Dellacorte's guardianship.
我当你已经收到传票了
Consider yourself served.
传票
Served?
法官大人 我们夫妻俩无法理解
Your Honor, my husband and I are just mystified
这件事为什么会被搬上法庭审讯
as to why this matter has been adjudicated,
毕竟我们是诺玛德拉科特女士 唯一还活着的亲人
as we are Mrs. Norma Dellacorte's only living family.
有些人见有机可乘 就会乘虚而入
Fellas have a way of crawling out of the woodwork in situations like these.
迪亚兹先生已经...
Mr. Diaz has
向法庭申请监护权
petitioned the court for conservatorship.
抱歉 是哪位先生 我这辈子从没听过这个...
I'm sorry. Mr. who? I've never heard that name in my entire...
名字 - 法官大人 抱歉我来迟了
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表