剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
嗨 诺玛 认得这首歌♥吗
Hey, Norma. Recognize this?
这是我们的歌♥
This was our song.
我们究竟怎么了
What happened to us?
诺玛 我们曾经真心相爱的
We were in love, Norma.
后来 你回来后
And then, when you came home,
就把我当成陌生人般看待
you just started treating me like a stranger.
过去70年来 我一直忘不了你
I've carried you around in my heart 70 years.
诺玛 你说话啊
Come on, Norma.
我们都老了 有什么不能坦白呢
We're old now. You can be honest.
你在听吗
Are you in there?
没在听
No.
我好像一直都有这种感觉
I guess I pretty much always felt that way.
天啊 我自顾自地说个不停
God, I've been going on and on,
我到现在还没问你经历过什么呢
and I haven't asked you anything about yourself.
真希望我能知道你美丽的心灵内 到底藏着什么心思
If only I knew what was going on inside that gorgeous brain of yours.
真希望你能告诉我
If only you could tell me.
玛可欣 真为你面对的难处感到难过
I'm sorry about your whale problem, Maxine.
干掉一只庞然大物 心底肯定很纠结吧
Must be hard to kill something of that size.
玛丽 我没干掉它
I didn't kill it, Mary.
它还活着
It's still alive.
只是天晓得它还能活多久
Who knows for how long?
今天是我最后的机会了
Today was my chance.
救不了那条鲸鱼 海滩晚宴就办不成了
Couldn't save a whale, can't save the Beach Ball.
玛可欣 在我的印象中 你不是那种容易认输的人
I've never known you to accept defeat, Maxine.
这点我们是一样的
We're the same that way.
遇强则强
When faced with adversity, we persevere.
我那七万五千美元呢
Where's my $75,000?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
亲爱的艾克索 祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday, dear Axel
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
真是好不热闹啊
Wow! Now, that's something special.
相信那绕着月球公转的老宇航员 也听得到我们的声音
I bet that even that old astronaut that's orbiting the moon heard us.
现在大家轮流接过麦克风
Now, I'd like to pass the mic around,
请每位宾客都为寿星公献上祝福
so that each of you can make a little toast to the birthday boy.
谁先开始 - 我...
Who'd like to get us started? - I--
我想对某个特别的“人”说几句话
I'd like to say a few words to someone special
这个“人”突然闯进我的生命
who came into my life unexpectedly.
我谨代表德拉科特家
And on behalf of the entire Dellacorte family,
对这个“人”说...希望对方听得见吧
I'd just like to say-- And I hope you can hear me.
这是在做什么 - 不知道
What's going on? - I don't know.
怎么 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
我是不是说错了什么
Did I say something wrong?
别这样嘛 我不是有意让你难过的
Please, I didn't mean to upset you.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
求你别走 别抛下我
Please! Don't leave me.
求你了 求你回来
Please. Please come back.
别走
No!
带我走吧
Take me with you.
玛可欣 你搞什么鬼
Maxine, what the hell are you doing?
我在拯救鲸鱼
Saving a whale!
胡扯 你想拯救的是 你那场失败的海滩晚宴
Bullshit! You're saving your stupid party.
不是 才不是呢
No, I'm not.
就算你说得对 我也是活到今天才知道
True, but before today I didn't even know
这种奇妙的生物其实是哺乳动物
these remarkable creatures were even mammals.
没错 它们还是爬行动物
That's right. That's because they're reptiles.
不是 不是爬行动物
No, they're not.
它们是有感情的动物
They're exquisite creatures.
它们的心脏是我们的四百倍
Their hearts are 400 times the size of ours.
它们能隔着数公里互相沟通
They can talk to each other over miles.
它们是唯一离开大海
They are the only animals that left the ocean
走向陆地后 再回归大海的生物
and started walking around on land, and went back to the ocean
因为它们知道 大海才是它们的归属
because they knew that's where they belonged.
它们是有灵性和感情的动物
They are intuitive and emotional.
它们会改变想法
They change their minds.
谢了 玛可欣
Thank you, Maxine.
真是一堂精彩 有趣的地质学课
What a wonderful, fun geology lesson.
可不是嘛
That's right.
各位 一起跳舞吧
Everybody, let's dance.
我认得你
I know you.
你是俱乐部会员
From the club.
我叫伊芙琳 - 我叫艾迪
I'm Evelyn. - Eddie.
我试过以一招反手击球引起你的注意
I tried to interest you in my backhand swing.
我对羽毛球比较感兴趣
I was always more of a badminton girl.
你在哭吗
Have you been crying?
我刚刚跟一位 在我心中地位非常特殊的人告别
I just said goodbye forever to someone very special.
真巧 我也是
Funny. So did I.
我替你感到难过
I'm sorry.
介意我说出我对你的看法吗
Will you allow me to make an observation?
说吧
Yes.
请恕我直言 现在
Forgive me if this is forward, but right now,
这一刻
in this moment,
你看起来像全世界最悲伤的女人
you look like perhaps the saddest woman on Earth.
却也是最美丽的女人
And also the most beautiful.
艾迪
Eddie.
怎么了
Yes?
快过来吻我 艾迪
Come and kiss me, Eddie.
感谢你出来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
玛可欣要我陪她出席一场派对 可是我...
Maxine wanted me to go to this party with her, but I--
我骗她说我要去谈生意
I lied and told her I had a business meeting.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
一个大错
A huge mistake.
但我保证 我们已经结束了
But it's over, I swear.
我知道 蜜丝跟我说了
Yeah, Mitzi said that.
她说...
She sai--
那晚豪赌后 我喝得烂醉如泥
I got so drunk the night of that casino thing,
而蜜丝刚好在场 然后...
and Mitzi was there and...
接着她开始在我们家工作
Next thing you know, she started working at the house
试问我怎么肯呢 所以我就让派瑞给她找份工作
and I couldn't have that. So I had Perry get her a job.
她确实是好女孩
She's a really good girl.
我想跟她断得一干二净
I want all of this to go away.
对啊 她确实是好女孩
Yeah, she's a really good girl.
你妻子也是个很出色的女人
And your wife is an amazing woman.
我妻子是我今生最爱的人
I love my wife more than anything.
没了她 我什么都不是
And if I lost her, I would be nothing.
罗伯特 我们的命运就在你手上
You hold our fate in your hands, Robert.
想到玛可欣
When I think of Maxine,
我就想起我第一次开飞机载她升空的情景
I think of that first time we went up in my airplane.
狂风吹乱了她的头发
The wind whipping her hair around all crazy.
我爱她 深深爱着她
I love her, deeply.
我相信你和诺玛也很喜欢她
And I think you and Norma are fond of her too.
诺玛不一定
Well, maybe not Norma.
她只是需要一点时间来接纳她
But she just needs some time to warm up.
有时候 要维持一段长♥期♥稳定的感情
Sometimes, to preserve a long relationship,
就不能太执着于过去
you have to look past things a bit.
我没经历过长♥期♥稳定的感情 所以无法感同身受
Well, I've never been in a long relationship, so I wouldn't know.
给你一个小忠告
A little piece of advice.
等你找到那个对的人
When you find your guy,
你就会意识到 有时候 你不能太执着于过去
you're gonna realize that sometimes you have to look past things a bit.
这样才能建立美好的感情
For the good of the relationship.
守护自己的爱人
To protect the person that you love.
你怎么看
So, what do you say?
我们就放下过去 好吗
Can we all just move on?
让一切随着水流飘走 好吗
Let this be water under the bridge?
谁也不许动
Nobody move.
不许动 - 该死的
Stay where you are. - Shit!
怎么回事 - 警♥察♥突袭抓人
What's going on? - It's a raid.
你竟然约我到同志酒吧见面
You brought us to a homo bar?
放开我 - 走吧
Come on. - Get off me.
救命啊
Help!
等等我
Wait!
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表