剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Well, well. Not too warm, okay?
走吧 宝贝 去试试手气
Come on, let's go warm up those tables, baby.
你这辈子见过如此俗烂的派对吗
Have you ever seen such a tacky shit parade in your life?
天啊 没看过
Gosh, no.
有什么问题吗
What's wrong with it?
拉蔻儿竟然在棕榈滩最受欢迎的酒店里 举办一场狂欢派对
Raquel took the most beloved hotel in Palm Beach and "bacchanalized" it.
这就是我们必须一起联手主办 海滩晚宴的原因 玛可欣
This is why it's important for me to co-host the Beach Ball, Maxine.
你找到保险柜的钥匙了吗
Have you managed to locate the key to the safety deposit box?
伊芙琳 我把整间房♥子都翻过了 但还是找不到
Evelyn, I have turned that house inside and out. No luck.
请给我的丈夫粉哥温暖的掌声 欢迎他归家
We all want to give a warm welcome home to my dear husband, Pinky.
从新新惩教所回来倒是真的 他上周二刚出狱
Welcome home from Sing Sing. It's true. Just last Tuesday.
这些幸运转盘和赌桌 都是从我的旧赌场搬来的
These lucky wheels and tables are from my old casino.
赢到的钱都是你们的
Everything you win, you get to keep.
输掉的钱则尽数捐出 支持挣扎度日的巴蒂斯塔难民 好吗
Everything you lose goes to our struggling Batista refugees, huh?
他是黑帮成员
He's a mobster.
没人敢用“黑帮”这个词 但他确实是混黑帮的 目前处于假释期
They don't call it that, but that's what he is. A gangster out on parole.
记住我说的话 这就是棕榈滩未来的趋势
Mark my words, this is the face of things to come in Palm Beach.
普通刑事犯将会崛起
The rise of the common criminal.
好恶劣 我最讨厌刑事犯了
Hideous. I hate criminals.
我已经可以感应到了
I can feel it happening already.
感应到什么
Feel what?
我渐渐被社交圈子淘汰
My social casting-out.
伊芙琳 怎么会呢
Why, Evelyn?
诺玛中风后 你是棕榈滩唯一稳居高位的女人
With Norma embolized, you are the woman to know in Palm Beach.
玛可欣 我不喜欢你
I don't like you, Maxine.
虽然外界总是传我对斯基特不是真心的
And though there are plenty of rumors about my actual feelings for Skeet,
但是没有他 我感到很孤独
I'm lonely without him.
他的个性不太讨好 但胜在幽默风趣
He was always a bit of a prick, but he was fun.
他以前经常带我去跳舞
He used to take me out dancing.
他舞技不行 但好在够投入
He was terrible at it, but he was game.
加上我风采卓越 足以掩饰他的不足
And I had enough style to cover for him.
如今他整天穿着睡袍躺着
Now he lies about in his robe all day,
缓慢但坚定地转变成 嬉皮士版的霍华德休斯
slowly but surely turning into a hippie Howard Hughes.
照顾生病的伴侣可不容易啊
It is no picnic caring for an ailing spouse.
上次我去看他 他的导尿管松了
The last time I was with him, his catheter came loose,
结果不小心把尿射进我嘴里
and he accidentally shot urine into my mouth.
真替你感到难过
I'm so sorry.
但与此同时 我也非常好奇 这种情况是怎么发生的
At the same time, I have so many questions about how that happened.
我已经没有任何能用来巩固地位的筹码了
I've got nothing left to cement my status in this town.
海滩晚宴是我唯一翻身的机会
Nothing but the Beach Ball.
否则我要怎么 跟病童和这种狂欢派对比较
How can I compete with stricken infants and a bacchanal like this?
玛可欣
Maxine!
到泳池旁聊 马上 失陪了
Pool. Now. Excuse us.
戴娜 换做是我 我一定不会把眼前人当作隐形人
If I were you, I wouldn't treat me as if I were invisible, Dinah.
那你就“现形”吧 伊芙琳
Then don't become invisible, Evelyn.
走吧 玛可欣 快走 - 来了
Come on, Maxine. Come on. - Coming.
艾迪很嫉妒派瑞 还说要杀了他
Eddie's jealous of Perry. Says he's going to kill him.
什么 艾迪要杀了你的老公
What? Wh-- Eddie's gonna murder your husband?
别大惊小怪 他只是开玩笑罢了 起码我是这么想的
Please. He's only kidding, I think.
总之听他这么一说 我觉得挺浪漫的
Regardless, I thought it was kind of sweet.
为什么艾迪会嫉妒派瑞呢 不是派瑞嫉妒艾迪才对吗
Why is Eddie jealous of Perry? Wouldn't it be the other way around?
可不是嘛
That's exactly what I said.
艾迪问我和派瑞还有没有做♥爱♥ 于是我说 如果上周三...
Eddie asked if Perry and I still had sex, and I said, well, if a hand job
在游艇上为他打手♥枪♥也算做♥爱♥ 那当然还有啊
on the Chris-Craft last Wednesday counted as sex, then sure.
毕竟派瑞刚给我买♥♥了一条网球手链
But Perry had just bought me a new tennis bracelet,
所以我心想打个手♥枪♥也无妨
so I figured, what the hell.
话说道格拉斯也刚回来
Anyway, that plus Douglas being back in town
我和艾迪也有更多时间相处了
had bought me more time with Eddie than ever.
说到底 玛可欣 我应该要感谢你才对
So maybe, Maxine, I should thank you.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
只是道格拉斯和打手♥枪♥之间有什么关联
What does my Douglas have to do with a handy?
你这傻瓜
Oh, you silly goose.
据说道格拉斯和派瑞在就读预备学院期间
Apparently, Douglas and Perry were inseparable
是形影不离的好兄弟 如今他们重拾昔日友谊
back in their prep school days, and now they're back at it,
派瑞就不会再紧盯着我了
which helps me avoid scrutiny.
派瑞说他和道格拉斯 会将彼此最糟糕的一面暴露出来
Perry says that he and Douglas bring out the worst in each other.
只是这句话他都是笑着说 所以我认为意思是他们相处愉快
But he laughs every time he says it, so I interpret that to mean fun.
最糟糕的一面 - 最糟糕的一面
The worst? - The worst.
我相信他所谓的“糟糕” 应该是指规矩清白的正经事
I'm sure by "worst" he means they do nice, good, clean stuff.
你又不是没见过派瑞
Have you met Perry?
来吧 宝贝 加油 骰子
Come on, baby. Come on, dice.
来吧 好运亨通 给我两个六 - 来吧
Come on, lucky hog. Sixes! - Come on!
道格拉斯 亲爱的 这局我们还是别玩了 好吗
Douglas, sweetie, why don't we sit this one out?
走 一起去喝杯朗姆潘趣
Come, let's go have a rum punch.
不行 我相信我们的运气 玛可欣 我要双倍下注
No! I believe in us, Maxine. I am doubling down.
好吧 - 请下注
Right. - Place your bets.
酒保 可以给我来一杯纯波本和一杯绿...
Bartender, can I get a bourbon neat and a grassho--
绿蚱蜢 对吗 嗨 拜金女
Grasshopper? Hi, gold digger.
嗨 泳池管家 没想到你也在这场派对上工作
Hi, pool boy. Didn't think you'd be working this party.
总得有人工作吧 - 真同情你的处境
Someone has to work. - Pity to be you.
各位宾客 我邀请你们走进舞池 一起来跳伦巴舞
Everybody, I hope you will all join us on the dance floor for a rumba!
无拘无束地跳舞 喝酒 消费和释放爱
Dance freely, drink freely, spend freely, love freely.
天啊 那是诺玛的红宝石项链
Jeezy-creezy. Norma's ruby.
我好想知道诺玛的红宝石项链 怎么会落到拉蔻儿手上
I wonder how Raquel got a hold of Norma's ruby,
记得红宝石项链 原本被我放在运景豪华公♥寓♥的珠宝盒里
which I remember putting in Norma's jewelry box at Destiny Vistas.
作为她的看护 你不也能毫无拘束地接触她的珠宝吗
As her caretaker, don't you have unrestricted access to her jewelry?
我的权限跟你这位“爱她的家人”一样
Same access you have as a loving family.
不知道法官会怎么看待此事
I wonder what the judge would make of this.
听好 各位女士们 先生们
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. Damas y caballeros.
一起来重演哈瓦那热带酒吧的盛况
We're gonna do this the way we did it in El Tropicana.
各位 去找个舞伴 准备开始跳伦巴舞吧
Everybody grab yourself a partner and get ready to rumba!
好了 失陪一下 我要去找女主人跳舞
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go dance with the hostess.
我想知道她那红宝石项链从哪来
Those rubies have a story to tell.
嗨
Hello!
要一起跳舞吗 - 天啊 等你问呢
Shall we dance? - Oh, papi, I thought you'd never ask.
拉蔻儿 - 嘿 亲爱的 一起跳伦巴舞
Raquel! - Hey, babe! It's time to rumba.
傻瓜 我不会跳伦巴舞 - 我也不会啊
Silly, I don't know how to rumba. - Neither do I.
结果你赢了多少钱
So, how much did you win?
很多 - 真的吗
A ton. - Really?
是啊 但我输得更多 但不要紧的
Yeah, but I lost even more. But who cares?
比起即将到手的财产 这只是九牛一毛 对吧
It's small beans compared to what we got coming to us, right?
没错
Yeah.
派瑞和几个生意伙伴 在搞一项利润丰厚的房♥地♥产♥投资项目
Perry has got a tasty real estate deal coming through with his frogs,
他让我们提早进场捞一笔
and he says we can get in on the ground floor.
天啊 这么大只青蛙在街上跳
Wow. Seems too good to be true.
可不是嘛
I know, right?
嘿 亲爱的...
Hey, babe? Babe?
诺玛一直对你们之间的关系三缄其口
Norma was always very tight-lipped about your friendship.
我们之间存有某种难以言喻的关系
We had-- have a very special relationship.
相信你给她带来了不少欢愉吧 关于你们的谣言多着呢
I'm sure you brought her a lot, a lot of pleasure. Rumors abound.
万一可怜的诺玛过世了
Imagine with the poor dear out of commission,
你就需要另一个推荐人了
you're gonna need a new sponsor.
可能需要 也可能不需要
Maybe. Maybe not.
搞不好再过几天 我的职责定位就不同了
Let's say within the next few days, I'll be in a more responsible position.
话说...
Speaking of,
这项链真好看
great necklace.
你从哪里买♥♥来的
How'd you come by it?
是粉哥送的 他经常给我买♥♥这种小首饰
Pinky, he's always getting me these little trinkets.
如果你能拿出看家本领好好“服侍”我
There's a lot more where this came from
这种东西你想要多少就有多少
if you can do that voodoo you apparently do so well.
听好 各位女士们 先生们 该换舞伴了
Okay, ladies and gentlemen. We're gonna switch it up.
左转 右转
Turn to your left. Turn to your right.
赶紧找个新舞伴吧
Now find yourself a new rumba partner!
罗伯特 晚些时候来找我
Find me later, Robert!
不要...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
嗨
Hello!
是派瑞 - 是老道格的太太
Perry. - Mrs. Dougerie-doo.
听说你和我家道格拉斯打算搞一门小生意
I hear you and my Douglas are cooking up quite a little business scheme.
是 没错 很高兴我的好兄弟
Yes, sirree. It's good to have my wingman back in town
在外混迹多年后回来了
after hiding out from us for all these years.
可不是嘛 你在从事青蛙养殖业吗
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表