剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
拜托了 别为了一个男人争吵不休 好吗
Please! Let's just not make this about a man, okay?
我们身为女性应该...
Let's make this about ourselves as women--
闭嘴 一切都离不开艾迪
Can it! This is very much about Eddie.
既然如此
Well, if that is the case,
黛娜 要我提醒你我在帮你守住 一个非常重大的秘密吗
need I remind you that I am keeping a very important secret for you, Dinah?
这秘密跟艾迪有关 要是被他发现
That is about Eddie. And if he found out about it,
他一定会崩溃的
it would kill him.
什么秘密
What secret?
恕我无可奉告 毕竟是秘密
Well, I can't tell you, 'cause it's a secret.
重点是 我一直将你们俩
My point is, I have been a very,
视为非常要好的朋友
very good friend to both of you.
所以我拜托你们 今晚也把我视为你们非常要好的朋友
And I am asking you, please, to be a very, very good friend to me tonight.
别再对过去耿耿于怀
Let your bygones be gone!
美国总统要到了
The president of the United States is coming.
我求你们表现得文明点
And I demand an air of civility.
拜托你们了 就当是为了美国
Please. For the US of goddamn A.
给我闭上你的贱嘴 玛可欣
Shove it up your keister, Maxine.
没错
What she said.
我的贱嘴
My keister?
德拉科特 决定好了吗
What's the word, Dellacorte?
什么时候宣布
When are we announcing?
出了点状况
Well, here's the funny thing.
我老婆不同意
My wife said no.
严格说来 她才是财产监护人
Technically she's the conservator of the estate.
她不愿意卖♥♥掉房♥子
She doesn't wanna give up the house.
听好 我们说好的
Look, we had a deal.
我说话算话 俱乐部还是能照办
And we still have a deal. We can still do the club.
只是需要找个新的地点
We simply need to find somewhere else to do it.
不行 非这间房♥子不可 不然免谈
No. It's the house or nothing.
有必要吗
Does it have to be?
还用说嘛 我已经把周围的土地都买♥♥下来了
Yeah. I bought up the surrounding land.
总不能搁着你们房♥子不能碰 就像中间留个坑的甜甜圈
We can't have your house sitting like a fucking empty doughnut hole in the middle.
好吧 再给我一点时间
Okay. Well, just-- Give me more time.
我会说服她改变心意的 她每次都会被我说服
I'll get her to come around. I always do.
我们今晚就要宣布 否则...
We're announcing tonight. Or else...
否则什么
Or else what?
你自己想象吧 听好 天啊
Fill in the blank, man. Look-- Jesus.
大家都玩得开心吗
Are you all enjoying yourselves?
请恕我打扰你们
I hate to pry you away
享用乡村奶酪的雅致 因为...
from your cottage cheese, but
我为大家准备了一场 足以令人目不暇接的表演
I have a proper diversion for you right now.
有请棕榈滩的招牌舞团 耶耶椰歌♥舞团出场
A Palm Beach institution, The Coconuts.
沙滩上有阳光 海滩上有月光
We've got sunlight on the sand We've got moonlight on the sea
我们有芒果和香蕉 可以直接从树上摘
We've got mangoes and bananas We can pick right off a tree
我们有排球和乒乓球 还有许多好玩的游戏
We've got volleyball and ping-pong And a lot of dandy games
我们少了什么 少了熟♥女♥
What ain't we got? We ain't got dames
我们驾驭不了一件素净的白色套装
We have nothin' To put on a clean white suit for
我们少了某种无可取代的存在
What we need is what There ain't no substitute for
熟♥女♥是无与伦比的存在
There is nothin' like a dame
是世上无可媲美的存在
Nothing in the world
是所向披靡的存在
There is nothin' you can name
熟♥女♥魅力无法挡
That is anything like a dame
他会延续约翰逊总统的使命吗
I mean, is he gonna pick up where Johnson left off or what?
我在哪里见过他
I've seen him someplace before...
派瑞 - 只是想不起来
Perry? - ...but I can't remember.
嗨 你好 美女
Hey, there, hot stuff.
你搞什么鬼 你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
不就是跟你的未婚夫聊天嘛 他...
I was just chatting with your fiancé. He--
坐吧 坐下一起聊聊
Have a seat. Come and sit with us.
天啊 艾克索刚刚只是
Yeah, boy, Axel was just
在跟我畅谈他当年 协助休伯特汉弗莱竞选总统的往事
regaling me all about his campaign for Hubert Humphrey.
对吧 - 亲爱的 闲聊罢了
Right? - No regaling, honey, going on here.
可不是嘛
Well.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
亲爱的 一起跳支舞吧 就像我们以前一样 记得吗
Come dance with me, handsome. Remember, like we used to do?
还记得桃树街的旋转木马酒吧吗
Peachtree Street. La Carousel. Remember?
玛可欣 我没心情跳舞
I don't feel like dancing, Max.
别扫兴嘛
Don't be a party pooper.
这可是我办的晚宴啊
Do not poop on my party.
天啊 玛可欣 粉哥打算把我两只小手指给切了
Oh, for fuck's sakes, Maxine. Pinky's gonna cut off my pinkies.
什么
Wha--
把一个男人摆在身边也无济于事
That can't be cured By putting him near
少的是一个温柔软绵 优雅性感
A girlie, womanly
婀娜多姿 女人味满分的熟♥女♥
Female, feminine dame
道格拉斯 拜托你冷静下来 好吗
Douglas, please, will you calm down?
你的小手指是不会被粉哥切掉的
There is no way Pinky's gonna dice your digits.
你以为别人叫他“粉哥”是因为顺口吗
Why in fuck's sakes do you think they call him Pinky?
这房♥子绝对不能卖♥♥
We are not giving up this house!
为什么你要护着诺玛
Why are you protecting Norma?
她压根不在乎我们死活
She doesn't give a shit about us.
她原本打算把房♥子留给一群猫的
She was gonna leave this house to a bunch of cats!
你说话能小声点吗
Would you please just keep your voice down?
这是我们创造永恒传承的大好机会
This is our chance to create something lasting.
这房♥子后继无人
There is no one to leave this house to.
我们既没有孩子 也没有传承
There's no kids. No legacy.
这家俱乐部很可能就是我们的传承
This club could be our legacy.
是道格拉斯和玛可欣德拉科特
Something that Douglas and Maxine Dellacorte
为棕榈滩留下的遗产
gave to Palm Beach.
我只是想留下点什么 留下影响力深远的传承
I wanna leave something behind. Something that matters.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
该死的 对不起
Shit. Sorry.
别这样 亲爱的 别这样嘛
No, honey, don't.
亲爱的
Honey.
在棕榈滩 我一直觉得自己很失败 这一切都是你的成就
I always felt like a failure here. All this-- You did all this.
我只是挂了一些海草罢了
I just hung up some seaweed.
可能我只是想为自己做点什么
I guess I just wanted to do something on my own.
那就这么办吧
Let's do it.
我们开办俱乐部
Let's do the club.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
听着 我一直很努力地在这圈子里 争取一席之地
Look, I've been trying so hard to break into society,
如今轮到这圈子自动找上我了
now society will come to me.
我爱你 你不会后悔做这决定的
I love you. You won't regret this.
等我演出后才宣布
We can announce it after my number.
只是让我先知会诺玛吧
But let me tell Norma first.
你确定不让我去跟她说吗
You sure you don't want me to tell her?
不了 还是由我来说吧 毕竟我和她的感情够好了
No, I think it's best if it comes from me. We've gotten so close.
亲爱的 你还好吧
Are you all right, darling?
你能说话了
You're talking?
我只跟你说话
Only to you.
蜜丝 我一直很喜欢你 如果...
I've always liked you, Mitzi, and...
你有什么心事 尽管跟我倾诉
if you've got something on your mind, you can tell me.
我是个好听众
I'm a good listener.
就跟美甲师和调酒师一样
Almost as good as a manicurist or a bartender.
是感情事
Guy problems.
男人啊 他们都不可靠
Men. So unreliable.
我们自以为了解男人 结果他们说走就走
You think you know them, and then they just disappear.
诺玛
Norma?
我闯大祸了
I'm in such trouble.
亲爱的 我应该知道你闯了什么祸
I think I know what it is, dear.
你只知其一 不知其二
You don't know the half of it.
我一定会替你保密的
Your secret is safe with Norma.
玛丽计划刺杀总统
Talking all this about Mary killing the president.
我们竟然还想方设法地去拯救
We're obsessed with the idea of saving the life
像尼克松这种杀人魔
of a serial killer like Nixon?
我不是指我们应该束手旁观
I'm not saying we should be a passive observer,
只是瞧我们的处境
but look where we are.
看来我们只能听天由命了
I think we gotta let whatever's gonna happen, happen.
听天由命这种事我可做不到
I can't let whatever happens happen.
你到底想说什么
What are you driving at?
你对我的了解还不够深
You don't know everything about me.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表