剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
记得我喜欢的风味吗 - 当然记得
You remember how I like them? - Of course.
整个社交季你都会住在这里吗
So, you're planning on staying for the season?
可以这么说吧
Suffice to say,
你应该去订一箱可可酒了
you should order a case of that crème de cacao.
我打算猛灌绿蚱蜢
I plan on consuming a swarm of Grasshoppers.
还不是正式会员 你会不会太松懈了
Aren't you getting a little bit too comfortable for a conditional member?
请赐教 - 第一个月是观察期
Pray tell? - Well, first month's a trial,
所有会员将借此机会 观察你能不能融入这个环境
a chance for everyone to look you over to see if you fit in.
接着你需要另找两位会员举荐 才能成为正式会员
Then you'll need two sponsors to make it official.
而且还要确保没人反对
And no one to blackball you.
谢了
Thank you.
我拿去泳池旁享用
I'll take this by the pool.
黛娜 看到你了 在第二页呢
Here you are, Dinah. Page two.
你也上报了 看起来好精神
You're here too, looking so lovely.
这是最新一♥期♥《辉煌报》吗
Is that the new Shiny Sheet?
这是提前送到的吗
Do we get an early delivery?
这位子有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
它叫弗兰科 这是它的座位
This is Franco, and this is his chair.
罗林斯太太
Mrs. Rollins.
漂亮的手提袋不能放在地上
Well, wouldn't want such a beautiful bag on the ground.
在某些文化中 这会带来厄运
It's bad luck in some cultures.
嗨 姐妹 能借看你的《辉煌报》吗
Hey, pal, wanna share your Shiny Sheet?
一定要...
You wanna make sure...
怪难受的
That's tough.
别理我 求你了 谢谢
Just leave me be, please and thank you.
既然你不看了 我可以借来看吗
Well, if you're not gonna read it-- Do you mind?
嗨 姐妹
Hello, friend.
玛丽
Mary!
你今晚会来吗
Are you coming tonight?
今晚
Tonight?
纤拍大会 也就是我为纤维化病患举办的拍卖♥♥会
FibBid, my auction for fibrosis.
是啊 纤维化病患真可怜
Yes, those poor fibs.
据我了解那感觉就像在水底呼吸
I understand it's like breathing underwater.
那是囊性纤维化 这场拍卖♥♥会是为肝纤维化病患筹款
That's cystic fibrosis. This is for fibrosis of the liver.
因为已经有人为肝硬化筹款了
Cirrhosis was already taken.
戴娜 上面写道你成功筹得了一大笔捐款
It says here you've raised quite a sum, Dinah.
我很荣幸地宣布 我们筹得了二十万美元
Proud to say we grossed $200,000.
厉害 - 谢谢
Impressive. - Thank you.
玛丽 你筹到多少钱了
Where are you, Mary?
是啊 你筹到多少钱了
Yes, where are you?
目前筹到十九万美元
We are at 190,000 so far.
但我们打算通过拍卖♥♥物品筹得更多款项
But we're going to make much more on the auction items.
瞧你们说得像在比试似的
You guys make it sound like it's a competition.
竟然说出这种大逆不道的话
What a ghastly thing to say.
玛可欣 你是不是对做善事嗤之以鼻
Do you loathe generosity, Maxine?
不会 我没对做善事嗤之以鼻 我喜欢做善事 我最爱做善事了
No, I don't loathe it. I love it. I love generosity.
玛丽 我很乐意捐赠物品让你拿去拍卖♥♥
I'd love to donate something to your auction, Mary.
捐款前提是要先买♥♥个拍卖♥♥桌位 不好意思 规则不是我定的
To donate, you have to buy a table. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules.
那我就买♥♥个桌位吧 我最喜欢桌位了 一个桌位能有多贵啊
Well, I'll buy a table. I love tables. How much can a table cost?
一万美元 毕竟是赶在开始前临时订的
Ten thousand dollars because it's last minute.
也对 临时订的
Of course. Last minute.
小事一桩
Not a problem.
我带了支票簿 - 太好了
Got my checkbook. - Good!
来俱乐部带着支票簿有利无弊
Always a good idea when you're at the club.
如此一来 你就筹得二十万美元了
I do believe this puts you at 200,000.
如果我没算错的话
If my math is correct.
谢谢 - 不用 感谢你成为我的推荐人
Thank you. - No, thank you for your sponsorship.
多亏了你 如今我有两位资深望重的推荐人
Thanks to you, I now have two beautiful backers.
还差一位
Just need one more.
与有荣焉
It would be my pleasure.
付出的感觉真好
Feels good to give.
在皇家棕榈俱乐部 付出越多 就得到越多
At the Palm Royale, the more you gave, the more you got.
我终于有幸坐在泳池旁了
And I'd gotten a seat by the pool,
但假如没人愿意坐在我身边 这有什么用呢
but what good was it if no one wanted to sit with me?
你们好
Ahoy there!
道格拉斯西蒙斯的太太 怎么会单独坐在一旁呢
What's Dougie Simmons's wife doing sitting all by her lonesome?
不用 不用站起来 我坐过去
No, no, you sit. I'll come to you.
我是派瑞多纳休
Well, I'm Perry Donahue.
是黛娜的老公 没错
Dinah's better half. Yeah.
没机会在晚宴上跟你交谈
I missed you at her gala.
是啊 道格拉斯说你们是预科班同学
Yes, Douglas said you guys went to prep school together.
恭喜你加官进爵
Congratulations on your appointment.
黛娜为你感到非常骄傲
Dinah is so proud.
她经常提到她家派瑞
She is always talking about her Perry.
你在卢森堡担任外交官
Ambassador to Luxembourg.
还真是官高爵显啊
Well, that is just marvelously continental.
可不是嘛
It is, isn't it?
告诉我 尼克松夫妇私底下是怎样的人
So tell me, behind closed doors, what are the Nixons like?
总统夫人为人风趣 但酒量可不小
Pat's a hoot. Bit of a heavy pour.
真想不到啊
I wouldn't have guessed.
老道格在吗 还是...
Is Dougie-buggy around or--
他在某个地方开飞机
He's flying up there somewhere.
你们男人经常出远门
You boys always traveling
留我们女人在这里自娱自乐
and you leave us girls here to amuse ourselves.
你老公有没有跟你说过
Did your husband tell you
我们年轻时经常一起搞恶作剧
about all the shenanigans he and I got up to back in the day?
黛娜 - 是
Dinah? - Yes.
我们邀请老道格的太太一起比赛打网球吧
Let's have Dougie's wife join us for a match.
不了 不行
No, I can't.
我没有网球服
I don't have my whites.
那就到网球用品专卖♥♥店买♥♥吧
Get some at the Pro Shop.
玛可欣加入就凑成奇数了 - 她说得对
Maxine would make an odd number, Perry. - She's right.
嘿 爱德华多
Well. Ahoy! Eduardo!
来吧 加入我们的“三人行”
Come on. Come join our little threesome.
这不就成了吗
Right?
是啊
Yeah.
黛娜 这也太尬了 我 你 你的老公和你的前情夫
Dinah, this is so awkward. You, me, your husband, your ex-lover.
闭嘴 打就是了 你会打网球吧
Shut up and play. You do know how, don't you?
当然会 虽然很少打网球 但是...
Yeah. I'm a teensy out of practice but--
琳达 听我指示就对了
Just follow my lead, linda.
她就是我教出来的学生
I taught Dinah everything she knows.
你叫我“琳达”
Linda?
意思是“美女” - 美女
It means "pretty". - Pretty.
好家伙 你先开球
You first, good fellow.
我想知道这笔学费付得值不值
I wanna see what I've been paying for.
与有荣焉
My pleasure.
我爱你 - 可以开始了吗
I love you. - Can we play?
15比0
15-love.
你们还真厉害
Wow, you guys are good.
该死的
Dang it.
好 等等 不要紧的 - 艾迪 对不起
Okay, wait. Wait. It's okay. - Eddie, I'm sorry.
不要紧的 过来 我帮你
It's okay, come here. Let me help you.
站在这里 往上挥
Just stand here. So, turn it.
用力挥 像这样 很好 - 好 可以了
Swing it. Like that, yes. - Okay. All right.
你要不要试试开球 - 谢谢
You wanna open up? - Thank you.
好了 开始吧
Okay. Let's go.
玛可欣 你开球
Your serve, Maxine.
我打到了 - 轮到你开球
I hit it! - It's your turn to serve.
她要把球打给你了
She's giving you the ball.
球拍上是不是有洞啊
Is there a hole in this thing?
道格拉斯太太 别气馁
Don't be cross with yourself, Mrs. Dougie.
如果要我在运动和时尚之间做出选择
If it's a choice between sporty and stunning,
我会选时尚 - 天啊
I choose stunning every time. - Oh, wow.
好了 真是的 平分
Okay, for Christ's sakes. Fifteen all.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在打球啊 你一个人打试试看
I'm playing tennis. Why don't you try and do it yourself?
别闹了 好好打球 你还开不开球
Come on, let's play. Let's play. Are you gonna serve?
好啊 我开 - 很好 那就开球吧
Yes, I will. - All right, let's serve, then.
我爱你
Te amo.
小心点 爱德华多
Watch it there, Eduardo.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表